There is absolutely no way Blizzard will punish their pet Method boys who is doing free publicity for them lol. There is even a blue post promoting this "race" lol. What a bunch of suckers Blizzard have become.

10+ Year Old Account
    Method got 3rd organ down and boss to like...60ish percent? Method should kill this soon.

as for immunities. I dont see how its any different than immuning Ashvane's bubble, or cloaking Avatar of Sargeas's debuff.

5+ Year Old Account
    I love it that hardly anyone is talking about the race itself, because it's just the same two guild competing like every other fucking raid. So it's exploits this, publicity that. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had 10 guilds at the same boss with potentially any of them coming on top?

And i still think method will come out on top lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    late to the party but just saw ilgynoth go down. Have any shaman been used for world first progress?
    Limit has been using one on most bosses (Resto).
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Sco is such a manly beast, just look at those muscles and that beard!

Limit clearly did Wrath through Drest better than Method did, even adjusting for reset differences and maintenance times. Remains to be seen if they blew their advantage they built by doing Ily poorly or not. Limit had some attempts that were kills if not for minor errors late in the burn (wipe at 27% due to a player with debuff dying) and then proceeded to spend 7+ hours after those still working on the boss yesterday without a kill. We'll see if Method can make up that time by not missing the opportunities on a close pull they get early.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mightytasty View Post
    late to the party but just saw ilgynoth go down. Have any shaman been used for world first progress?
    Yes limit has used resto shaman on a a few bosses not the last one though. Not seen any dps shaman
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Ilgy is downed by Limit! Excellent adjusting of strategy.

And they've got all day for Carapiece and possibly NZoth!
    I missed the kill, what adjustments did they make?

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    Limit clearly did Wrath through Drest better than Method did, even adjusting for reset differences and maintenance times. Remains to be seen if they blew their advantage they built by doing Ily poorly or not. Limit had some attempts that were kills if not for minor errors late in the burn (wipe at 27% due to a player with debuff dying) and then proceeded to spend 7+ hours after those still working on the boss yesterday without a kill. We'll see if Method can make up that time by not missing the opportunities on a close pull they get early.
    Dont discount illganoth though method could be stuck all day on it still it was still tight kill for limit boss was legit hard.

Caparance of Nzoth probably going to be a 2-3 day boss by the looks of it its insane

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Not sure why people are complaining about pre-immuning being an exploit, it never has been. At best Blizzard can make it so it ignores immunities and this has happened quite a bit in the past when important mechanics could be immuned but seeing as Limit has killed it with pre-immune as well it's highly unlikely Blizzard would.

Limit 10/12 boys 10/12

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by js3915 View Post
    Yes limit has used resto shaman on a a few bosses not the last one though. Not seen any dps shaman
    Looks like resto shaman on Caparice of N'zoth

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    I missed the kill, what adjustments did they make?
    Got another DK, started dispelling the debuffs more.

Mechagnome
    3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Got another DK, started dispelling the debuffs more.
    They only had 2 DKs on their kill it looks like, but 4 mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    I love it that hardly anyone is talking about the race itself, because it's just the same two guild competing like every other fucking raid. So it's exploits this, publicity that. Wouldn't it be awesome if we had 10 guilds at the same boss with potentially any of them coming on top?
    That's not realistically possible. Very few guilds are sponsored and can afford to pay raiders to day raid for two weeks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quite an expert in wow View Post
    creative minds like scripe just exceed what the average mmo-champion player is capable of by a large amount

its no wonder they start screaming for bans

its just beyond their imagination of what a man can do and can come up with
    Literally anyone with a brain could come up with what Method has so far this race lol just most wouldn't do it because of the risk of bans as Preheat said.

How is Method still raiding, they cheated on stream, bannable, but not when you're Method I guess.

That kill is such a great example of how useful it is to have Max leading externally. He's calling everything so perfectly and adjusting on the fly, it's a huge advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    That kill is such a great example of how useful it is to have Max leading externally. He's calling everything so perfectly and adjusting on the fly, it's a huge advantage.
    Not only that, he's quite a looker too. What an all-rounder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    and he's got a fat ass