Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    Not only that, he's quite a looker too. What an all-rounder.
    agreed

limit needs a max bodypillow merch

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    How is Method still raiding, they cheated on stream, bannable, but not when you're Method I guess.
    Cheated on stream?

When/how?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

have we gotten this far into the thread without a claim of something being “mathematically impossible”, for shame
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    have we gotten this far into the thread without a claim of something being “mathematically impossible”, for shame
    That is reserved for n'zoth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Cheated on stream?

When/how?
    probably when they kept resetting Ra-0Den to build GoS stacks for their warlocks. That is...pretty questionable.

Limit did same for resetting Meta for their Dh's, although resetting once before real try vs resetting a bunch of times before real try is definitely a difference in exploitation levels.

Those who are screaming about bans were should they draw the line 5% dmg buff or 15% or 30%? If they ban method they will also have to ban pieces and also limit since they also abused this system not in the same extend but still abused it

I am hyped for my boy Purification Protocol to one shot Mythic Carapace.
    Palms kills Fury of N'Zoth instantly with Purification Protocol

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    probably when they kept resetting Ra-0Den to build GoS stacks for their warlocks. That is...pretty questionable.

Limit did same for resetting Meta for their Dh's, although resetting once before real try vs resetting a bunch of times before real try is definitely a difference in exploitation levels.
    Meta for DH's has been done in M+ forever though GoS stacks is different to some extent. Meta there is still a damage cap to some extent. GoS in theory could of been infinite stacks. Imagine if Method reset it 50 times instead of 3-5 or w/e they did. Guessing they did that to stay under radar. Rumor is Pieces did more stacks but they dont stream so 0 confirmation.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by Jabakaga View Post
    Those who are screaming about bans were should they draw the line 5% dmg buff or 15% or 30%? If they ban method they will also have to ban pieces and also limit since they also abused this system not in the same extend but still abused it
    I think the extent difference is enough they aren't even remotely similar. One hand Limit got the fight to P2 prior to their DHs even beginning to utilize the reset advantage which overall damage wise is quite small. We are talking best case scenario a couple seconds advantage which is within ranges of pull-to-pull lucky/unlucky DPS fluctuations anyways.

The warlock stacking on the otherhand let Method do the fight in 3 spark spawns, instead of 4 as Limit did. AND they didn't even have to use lust in P1 as Limit did. Each spawn phase is roughly 55 seconds apart. So Method without lust did P1 around 50 seconds faster without lust than Limit did, and then got to still have lust for the burn phase. A slightly but almost insignificant DPS increase from DHs isn't even in the same realm as the advantage Method got from their abuse. I don't think most players understand how insane that warlock stacking affected that fight.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post

Blizzard is watching the race, if they do something highly unintended leading to a kill, they would 100% hotfix it.
    But as they didt, blizz see it as fine, i do fine it funny reading the screeching from the anti-method fanboys coming out of of the woodworks during these raid races
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard is watching the race, if they do something highly unintended leading to a kill, they would 100% hotfix it.
    But as they didt, blizz see it as fine, i do fine it funny reading the screeching from the anti-method fanboys coming out of of the woodworks during these raid races
    Although the rumor form Limit's stream was that Ion actually said they would have fixed it if they had caught it but were sleeping at the time. Makers sense because you cant hotfix something you dont know about because you're not awake / not at work yet. I believe they did similar with jaina's water elemental where they undid a fix because existing strats already relied on it so much.

since its been killed, they probably wont fix it now until WF race is over to not screw over other guilds that hadnt yet.
    Last edited by Crissi; 2020-01-31 at 04:49 PM.

Didn't take long for this thread to get cancerous.

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    I think the extent difference is enough they aren't even remotely similar. One hand Limit got the fight to P2 prior to their DHs even beginning to utilize the reset advantage which overall damage wise is quite small. We are talking best case scenario a couple seconds advantage which is within ranges of pull-to-pull lucky/unlucky DPS fluctuations anyways.

The warlock stacking on the otherhand let Method do the fight in 3 spark spawns, instead of 4 as Limit did. AND they didn't even have to use lust in P1 as Limit did. Each spawn phase is roughly 55 seconds apart. So Method without lust did P1 around 50 seconds faster without lust than Limit did, and then got to still have lust for the burn phase. A slightly but almost insignificant DPS increase from DHs isn't even in the same realm as the advantage Method got from their abuse. I don't think most players understand how insane that warlock stacking affected that fight.
    So if I break the speed limit by 30mph and someone else by 100mph, I should not get a ticket because I didn't do it as severely as the other person? Gotcha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Borrak View Post

So if I break the speed limit by 30mph and someone else by 100mph, I should not get a ticket because I didn't do it as severely as the other person? Gotcha.
    Id say its more like speeding by 15 mph over, and speeding about 50 over. 15 over still gets you a ticket and insurance consequences, but anything over 25 mph also gets you a reckless charge and a worse ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabakaga View Post
    Not remotely similar in the case of limit in the case of pieces yep they did the same thing as Method. It let them skip an entire ball phase and save lust for second phase the first is basically a completely different fight using it at that point it is absolutely an exploit.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard was asleep or it would have been hotfixed they were quite literally sleeping.

You do realize that in one case you would get a ticket, and in the later you would be arrested right? My buddy was arrested for doing 100 in a 60, I have only gotten tickets for doing 70 in a 60.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Your example basically helps the case for how these are completely different crimes, so thanks for the great example! As most would know a minor speeding infraction is usually a small civil fine and in many cases discretionary by the officer to even charge in the first place or give a verbal warning. Whereas a major speeding violation depending on extent can be a misdemeanor or even a felony leading to arrest.

Limit was like going 5 over and the officer, in this case Blizzard, probably lets them off with a warning. Method was going 50 over and should have been charged with reckless operation.

I know it happens every tier, LIMIT reaches the end boss first and somehow METHOD comes away with the kill. Not sure why but it does feel like LIMIT is way smoother this tier than METHOD is. Will this race ever be close? Or will LIMIT just continue what they are doing and kill it hours before METHOD is even close?

10+ Year Old Account
    ^ I'll let you know in a week or two

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    The sad part is most people won't even understand how big of a difference this. Limit and Method killed two entirely different fights because Method took it to the extreme.

The worst part is Blizzard aren't even watching Method to fix things like this.