What is that all about? lol

About time method threw shade

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    About time method threw shade
    Pretty sure this is not meant to be shade, as Roger is sitting for this fight and has been watching/on comms behind Scripe the entire day. So he's probably talking about himself here.

Isn't it normal if Method is behind before actual last boss?

I mean Limit killed Il'gynoth 6 hours ago and it was their 4th raiding day.
    Today is Method's 3rd raiding day ofc they are behind.
    Haven't Limit always got to end boss before Method?

Quote Originally Posted by BeatdownBrigade View Post
    Pretty sure this is not meant to be shade, as Roger is sitting for this fight and has been watching/on comms behind Scripe the entire day. So he's probably talking about himself here.
    A third party RL is actually genius imo, as long as you are watching someone who does mostly what you want in terms of where they are looking you can do so much cleaner raid leading without thinking of what you have to do as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocfd1b0ab5a3 View Post

You've got to remember most people whining and making excuses here are biased as fuck and have the maturity of a 7 year old.

Yes they've been around forever, they are used by a larger % of the player base now. And in some cases, are now so easy to create you can update them on the fly.

It's about 16 hours I guess, so if method kills ily in the next 10 they're not actually behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends, usually it's pretty close.

The main concern for Method right now is that they are consistently killing bosses slower than Limit. Wiping more. Ultimately it may not matter, especially if N'zoth lasts until reset, but currently Limit has the advantage (outside of the infamous "NA advantage").

Quote Originally Posted by Sativex View Post
    That's funny, it came out in WoD, guess you got a couple expansion jump on the rest of us.
    There has been "hard" mode raiding for even longer then WoD, if you need any more history let me know son, I'm here to help Boomer kid, but yes if you want to "nerd" on me about grwaaaaaaaaamer police, you got me, sick burn son.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    You should totally get a world first. I mean its just a mixture of time invested and help from those cheats.
    And having the time to raid 10 hours a day, and hell, go away for world first races, and be the best of the best at the game. Don't take away from Limit, they are the best of the best, even if people like you discredit them.

And thats why these RWF are so fascinating.
    They were over a day behind and still managed to get the WF.. They have a talrnt to close it down in the last second

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Depends, usually it's pretty close.

The main concern for Method right now is that they are consistently killing bosses slower than Limit. Wiping more. Ultimately it may not matter, especially if N'zoth lasts until reset, but currently Limit has the advantage (outside of the infamous "NA advantage").
    If Method doesn't kill Il'gynoth in 10 hours or so yeah Limit have killed first 10 bosses faster. But I mean Limit has always got to end boss before Method so it's completely normal (remember Method's struggle at Mekkatorque or Mythrax?).

At this point it really depends, but usually Method has already begun to close the gap. All bets are off if it survives a reset, but I think overall you are feeling good if Limit so far all things considered. Its 16 reset time difference, but NA has had about 4 hours more of maintenance downtime so about 12 hour difference in raiding time so far. And with that Method has not closed that gap even though they have advantage of seeing Limit's strats and Limit dealt with more hotfixes particularly in Day 1.

So Method still either needs a boss they make up considerable time on, or need final boss to be difficult enough they can make up time there.

At this point it really depends, but usually Method has already begun to close the gap. All bets are off if it survives a reset, but I think overall you are feeling good if Limit so far all things considered. Its 16 reset time difference, but NA has had about 4 hours more of maintenance downtime so about 12 hour difference in raiding time so far. And with that Method has not closed that gap even though they have advantage of seeing Limit's strats and Limit dealt with more hotfixes particularly in Day 1.

So Method still either needs a boss they make up considerable time on, or need final boss to be difficult enough they can make up time there.
    less then 12 hours. US had maintenance yesterday? aswell and the ra-den hotfix removed another couple of hours.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Limit got to the last boss first in all tiers this expansion except Crucible.

They have 0 world firsts on those bosses.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

At this point it really depends, but usually Method has already begun to close the gap.
    Method closed the gap in Uldir by killing Zul first but lost to Limit at very next boss Mythrax.
    Tier after tier people are still declaring winner even before 2nd last boss is dead, but I guess it's part of the fun.

Wake me up when both guilds are on last boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    Don't take away from Limit, they are the best of the best, even if people like you discredit them.
    I agree and I'm 120% sure they will win this tier. Limit lost to final stupid decisions and always very close. Theres only so many times where Method gets that lucky.
    Some people somehow think that will always be the case. A guild that always got faster to the last boss and was ahead will always somehow fuck up and not improve let a fat window for Method to catch up and win.

Also yes Limit doesn't get the general credit it deserves. A lot of people don't understand how good they are to even compete with Method.
    Its the greatest and most solid competition US brought up in ages and the race would be dead without them.
    Last edited by Vorkreist; 2020-01-31 at 10:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Max is a tank. It's Method's RL, Scrype, who's playing mage.
    correct. woooooosh.
    ~steppin large and laughin easy~

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Kungen is not wrong tho. In vanilla/TBC one single boss could take WEEKS to kill.

It takes dedication to raid 12-16h day to kill one single boss for weeks.
    So low quality bait that I will not take it soz

Aversion took a really long time on drest. Now they are going ra-den