Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    The best.
    the fucking best
    what made me cream myself.
    "Blizzard supporting these chinese companies that abuse their workers and people is insane, i am deleting my account, and wont be supporting them till they stop doing business in china."
    Who was that?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Who was that?
    just a random, just using it for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pally2 View Post
    How realistic could this scenario be in our universe?
    Zero chance. Less than zero. A collective GoFundMe for several billion dollars? Please. Who runs the company afterwards. Who takes care of the accounting stuff that keeps developers fed, healthcare paid for, the lights on?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

go ahead and start buying stock OP, long as you have one share you can attend meetings and vote.... gotta start somewhere.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    You got it all wrong, we should really be starting up a Patreon as well for them. Maybe they can give us some NSFW pics as donator rewards!

Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    You got it all wrong, we should really be starting up a Patreon as well for them. Maybe they can give us some NSFW pics as donator rewards!
    NSFW = Not Suitable For WoW?

Every user on mmo champion could pony up a hundred bucks and we still wouldn't even come close to sniffing the cost to acquire a billion dollar company. Any other brilliant ideas, OP?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is everyone still feeding this poster who has been banned a couple times now for starting idiotic threads?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

The community would quickly burn Blizzard into the ground. Activision sucks but I prefer Activision to a bunch of idiots in the community.

Yeah dude, start up a Kickstarter and save up your allowance for a few months and I think we can get some traction on this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    go ahead and start buying stock OP, long as you have one share you can attend meetings and vote.... gotta start somewhere.
    There is no stock for just Blizzard.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Even if the community could do so, the community is so divided on what to do, it would drive the company out of business.
    Can just imagine how the meeting would go.

Flying:

Group A: Flying!
    Group B: No flying!
    Group C: Flying after a certain point that you have to earn!

Balance:
    Group A: Buff Shamans (picking at random don't hate of me shaman players)
    Group B: Nerf Shamans
    Group C: Shamans are fine as they are. Buff Mages instead.

Story:
    Group A: Make character X centre
    Group B: No character X should die, make Y centre
    Group C: I like Z make them centre

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Can just imagine how the meeting would go.

Flying:

Group A: Flying!
    Group B: No flying!
    Group C: Flying after a certain point that you have to earn!

Balance:
    Group A: Buff Shamans (picking at random don't hate of me shaman players)
    Group B: Nerf Shamans
    Group C: Shamans are fine as they are. Buff Mages instead.

Story:
    Group A: Make character X centre
    Group B: No character X should die, make Y centre
    Group C: I like Z make them centre
    Even that's too generous. It's Blizzard, not just WoW, so it would be "Diablo 4! Another WoW expansion! Classic+! More Overwatch cinematics and characters! Throw a bone to HotS! Balance Heartstone. Patches for Reforged! Remove the Blizzard Store!"

Forum geniuses who think all it takes to fix WoW is their Brilliant Idea(tm) would soon realize that there is way more things going around in a multi billion dolar company and focusing solely on their vision of the game would cause tons of issues across multiple franchises.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Zero chance. Less than zero. A collective GoFundMe for several billion dollars? Please. Who runs the company afterwards. Who takes care of the accounting stuff that keeps developers fed, healthcare paid for, the lights on?
    Seriously, could you just fuck off and die? Every damn thread you are there sucking Blizzard's dick.

Tax fraud? Sucking Blizzard's dick,

Microtransactions? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

Now refunds? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

A hundred other issues? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

You know what really pisses me off. Your nauseating fucking self-important air of "I'm so reasonable...I'm so sensible". No you are not, you are the worst kind of vomit-inducing corporate sycophant.

Never mind the reboot was a fucking embarrassment which is why people wanted refunds in the first place. Lets focus on the one area where you could possibly defend Blizzard and ignore the fact refunds wouldn't even be an issue if they hadn't made such an amazingly shit game.

If you aren't actually a Blizzard employee you need to ask serious questions of yourself as to why you are spending your entire life as an unpaid intern defending them 24/7.

I look forward to future threads where Bobby Kotick is caught raping a bunch of kids live on camera and you'll be telling us they were asking for it.
    Last edited by Forkdunk; 2020-02-01 at 03:23 AM.

3+ Year Old Account

Yeah... I can't see this happening lol
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Maybe they'll let us pay for the company with in game gold, like our subs.

15+ Year Old Account
    While the entire premise of this thread is hilariously ridiculous, I will point out something funny:

Activision Blizzard's wealth is actually comprised largely of money the community once collectively possessed.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    There is no stock for just Blizzard.
    even better OP can take over all of activision one share at a time
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

How realistic could this scenario be in our universe? If we could pull off some public fund, raise money via kickstarter n shit and buy out the company. A company owned by players, utopic AF.
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Blizzard is worth billions. Only huge corporations have the dough to buy Blizzard.
    ↑↑↑↑ A thousand times this.

But, just to entertain your ludicrous idea for a single moment, even if we amass the amount of money to actually buy Blizzard off Activision... then what? Who will own the company? You plan on just... giving the ownership of Blizzard back to Blizzard? Do you think that'd magically fix all of Blizzard's current problems?

And on top of that: it's much better to build our own gaming company and hire hand-picked talented developers with that money than to buy Blizzard off.

I'm seriously tempted to post that gif of Bender laughing and then going "Oh, you were serious? Let me laugh even harder."
    Last edited by Ielenia; 2020-02-01 at 03:44 AM.

How realistic could this scenario be in our universe? If we could pull off some public fund, raise money via kickstarter n shit and buy out the company. A company owned by players, utopic AF.
    Even if the community was able to, I don't think it would make it better. A lot of people in the community have crappy ideas about what they want in the games. If they implemented them, they would not even like what the games became.