Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    hey guys, what if Elon Musk buy blizzard and make good wow expansions with cat girls on it
    I doubt Elon Musk has enough money to buy blizzard. You are talking bill gates/ Jeff Bezos money.

Quote Originally Posted by Forkdunk View Post
    Seriously, could you just fuck off and die? Every damn thread you are there sucking Blizzard's dick.

Tax fraud? Sucking Blizzard's dick,

Microtransactions? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

Now refunds? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

A hundred other issues? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

You know what really pisses me off. Your nauseating fucking self-important air of "I'm so reasonable...I'm so sensible". No you are not, you are the worst kind of vomit-inducing corporate sycophant.

Never mind the reboot was a fucking embarrassment which is why people wanted refunds in the first place. Lets focus on the one area where you could possibly defend Blizzard and ignore the fact refunds wouldn't even be an issue if they hadn't made such an amazingly shit game.

If you aren't actually a Blizzard employee you need to ask serious questions of yourself as to why you are spending your entire life as an unpaid intern defending them 24/7.

I look forward to future threads where Bobby Kotick is caught raping a bunch of kids live on camera and you'll be telling us they were asking for it.
    Someone needs a Snickers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pally2 View Post
    How realistic could this scenario be in our universe? If we could pull off some public fund, raise money via kickstarter n shit and buy out the company. A company owned by players, utopic AF.
    Right, so instead of answering to corporate people that at least understand how businesses work, Blizz would listen to a bunch of raving, ultra-angry edge-lords who text them death threats because class A does 1% less dps than class B.

I'm sure that would end well.

Seriously, could you just fuck off and die?
    Its like Forkdunk is from the future and wanted to validate my post before I even made it.
    Last edited by Mirishka; 2020-02-01 at 09:41 AM.

How realistic could this scenario be in our universe? If we could pull off some public fund, raise money via kickstarter n shit and buy out the company. A company owned by players, utopic AF.
    I already did this. I own a part of Blizzard. It's called the stock market.

Seriously, could you just fuck off and die? Every damn thread you are there sucking Blizzard's dick.

Tax fraud? Sucking Blizzard's dick,

Microtransactions? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

Now refunds? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

A hundred other issues? Sucking Blizzard's dick.

You know what really pisses me off. Your nauseating fucking self-important air of "I'm so reasonable...I'm so sensible". No you are not, you are the worst kind of vomit-inducing corporate sycophant.

Never mind the reboot was a fucking embarrassment which is why people wanted refunds in the first place. Lets focus on the one area where you could possibly defend Blizzard and ignore the fact refunds wouldn't even be an issue if they hadn't made such an amazingly shit game.

If you aren't actually a Blizzard employee you need to ask serious questions of yourself as to why you are spending your entire life as an unpaid intern defending them 24/7.

I look forward to future threads where Bobby Kotick is caught raping a bunch of kids live on camera and you'll be telling us they were asking for it.
    Except there was no tax fraud. Frankly, the endless stream of negativity from people who no longer play is more nauseating. And no one would be claiming the kids were asking for it. Typical shitpost from another person with a Blizzard hate boner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Someone needs a Snickers.
    Someone needs to get a life. Someone with that much hate and vitriol over people in a video game forum needs to seek help and walk away.

--- snip ---
    Last edited by Aucald; 2020-02-01 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Removed Meme Image

Yeah lets do a collect fund like that guy planning a trip to Mars ( Mars One ) and see how it end up

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    How realistic? Not one bit

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

this would be funny if you pulled this off.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by monkaTOS View Post
    A lot of things, apparently.
    You should probably seek professional help for your issues.
    Amen. Gamers be angry, y'all.

10+ Year Old Account
    You wont need a billion dollars, or two... you'll need upwards of 15 billion, largest kickstarter to date is what? 150M? so you'll need > 100 times that... Hurdle number one that you'll never reach, ever.

Assuming you some how manage to come up with that much money... then you dont even know if Activision will even sell to you.

How realistic? Not at all, OJ has a better chance of finding 'the real killer'.

Why not aim for something realistic... buy up enough stock to get yourself a seat or two on the board
    Last edited by Seranthor; 2020-02-01 at 06:31 PM.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

this will never happen there is not enough money 20x over in the wow community to by blizzard.. plus you would have to buy activsion as well.... we are talking 30-40-50 billion dollars... unless of course you get a multibillionaire on board.

Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    You can always buy their stocks. This game started becoming bad exactly when Activision bought Blizzard out from Vivendi. I.e. back in Diablo 3/MOP times. Despite of not having any deals with game development, at least Vivendi didn't put any pressure on Blizzard and cared about success and popularity of Blizzard games.
    If you mean when Activision-Blizzard became independent from Vivendi that was 2013-2014, MoP and D3 released in 2012.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Steve693 View Post
    Just a simple note: you CANNOT buy off blizzard from activision:
    Activision-Blizzard is a single company (after the merger) and in legal terms there is no more activision or blizzard (as stand alone companies). So in your case, you can either buy off Warcraft's intelectual property (pretty hard as it is one of the top IPs of ActiBlizz), or even worse buy the company Activision-Blizzard. But even if you do the above be mindful that those are just the rights, since the people that created those games have mostly moved on.
    Blizzard and Activision are largely separate entities under Activision-Blizzard. If they had a good reason it would probably be a relatively easy split.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    There's a very strong chance that Acti-Blizz owns all the IP from both Activision and Blizzard.
    And on the off chance that it could be possible they don't, there's nothing stopping Kotick from ordering the head of Blizzard to simply assign the IP to ATVI (or to anyone else, if ATVI sells off the IP, for example to some Chinese company.)
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    There is no stock for just Blizzard.
    Doesn't really matter as you can't buy the stock that actually controls Activision-Blzzard anyway. They have to agree to sell it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kkdiva View Post
    It's a publicly traded company, so you're talking about convincing shareholders to go for divesting themselves of a property worth millions/year. Not likely.
    Even if you could buy all the publicly traded stock, you wouldn't have anywhere close to a majority of the stock anyway. The controlling stock is what you need to have.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

Blizzard is worth billions. Only huge corporations have the dough to buy Blizzard.
    First post best post
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Why would i spend any money on this company, let alone billions?
    because if done right and you start gaining people back to wow by fixing it. You billions will turn into more billions

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    because if done right and you start gaining people back to wow by fixing it. You billions will turn into more billions
    Yeah, random stains on the internet will surely come up with better results than people who have done it as their profession for decades.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    And the directionless masses of random internet fuckwads, who provide no financial security, would be the glorious prophets of that "return to greatness?"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Very little chance, mostly because upwards of 90% of the original blizzard who made the name and made them great have left