10+ Year Old Account
    How many tries was Limit's carapace? Method is closing in fast, 36% with 12 pulls.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    How many tries was Limit's carapace? Method is closing in fast, 36% with 12 pulls.
    7 once the bug got fixed

68, but I believe post bug fix it took 5 or so pulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was the bug?

tuning into method stream, see them doing carapace and being 36% into last phase after 13 pulls, great job tuning team

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Exactly and that's what everyone is trying to explain to Xath who's been writing over a hundred posts to remind everyone that Method should be banned. Can't we just enjoy the race? We finally have a little bit of suspense after years of Method domination. I'll be happy whatever the outcome is.
    I didn't say they should be banned I said they used an exploit to kill the boss. The people here with their undies in a bunch are the ones who can't stand the thought that their idols exploited. Idols who have previously account shared and all sorts of other fun shenanigans before.

- - - Updated - - -

Post bug fix sub 10 Method also has a video of a strat that absolutely works that they should be able to replicate.

- - - Updated - - -

What was the bug?
    Double sanity drains so people would be going from literally 70 sanity to instant mc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    We'll find it if it truly is once Method catches up. Blizzard isn't going to nerf it until Method has a few tries.
    So you mean method will come up with a mongo strat and do a pull an hour until it's overnerfed allowing their strat to work?

Sad to see the second to last boss of the expansion being a sub 50 pull pushover ignoring the Limit pulls that were made when it was bugged.

If there wasn't an ungodly amount of aoe burst in the game it wouldn't be but there is so yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monstermash View Post
    Flower power situation?
    Ensidia killed Hodir hard mode using a buff called flower power stolen from mobs in the tree wing of uld then reported it to blizz after the kill. Blizzard fixed it and it hard cockblocked a lot of guilds.

On one hand if you're Limit you're feeling good as its midnight for Method currently and by this point in Limit's raiding yesterday they already had Carapace down so in total raiding pacing they are still ahead even with having like 4 more maintenance hours, number of bugs, hotfixes, and Method being able to crib strategies and timers.

On the other hand they are probably a bit disappointed in the Carapace fight being quite simple and very static in terms of timers and abilities because it allows Method to really make up time by watching the kill more than say a fight like Il'ygenoth. First time Method got to P3 and they already had ability timers exact, weakauras made for everything, and all the exact movement from Limit already planned out...which any trailing guild should have. But while streaming is good for fans, feels like right now its likely only thing keeping Method in this thing unless N'Zoth is enough of a wall to get them back in it as they have countless times on end bosses prior.

I kinda hope some dark horse(Not limit or method) wins, only because I find two of method stream casters extremely annoying which makes me root against method.

Oh the salt if they made last one impossible then do stealth hotfix and some rank 5-10 guild would take first. That would be amazing.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thokri View Post
    I kinda hope some dark horse(Not limit or method) wins, only because I find two of method stream casters extremely annoying which makes me root against method.

Oh the salt if they made last one impossible then do stealth hotfix and some rank 5-10 guild would take first. That would be amazing.
    2 mins going into method stream the (American) casters start shit talking Italian pizza and how much better American pizza is, leaving the majority of EU viewers hurt and confused.

That's a "yikes, change the channel" moment from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    If there wasn't an ungodly amount of aoe burst in the game it wouldn't be but there is so yeah.

- - - Updated - - -

Ensidia killed Hodir hard mode using a buff called flower power stolen from mobs in the tree wing of uld then reported it to blizz after the kill. Blizzard fixed it and it hard cockblocked a lot of guilds.
    The buff Ensidia used to exploit Hodir was Pollinate, not Flower Power.

2 mins going into method stream the (American) casters start shit talking Italian pizza and how much better American pizza is, leaving the majority of EU viewers hurt and confused.

That's a "yikes, change the channel" moment from me.
    You're 'hurt' because of someone's mostly irrelevant opinion?

God damn. If people get hurt that easily, there's some serious problems.

8min in Limit at 74%, getting closer to Mythic Phase! Excited to see it

I don't believe anyone actually got hurt about irrelevant opinions but it is unprofessional to be baiting as caster.
    It is fine on some fortnite etc. streamers and rest trash but has no place on any race cast.

I assume it was the same ones were baiting earlier today about how people are ungrateful for not watching ads. I mean no one can be that stupid and brainwashed to have such opinion so it is obvious trolling and baiting.

Same as with politics etc. there is place for them but most see them just as shitstorm and don't want to listen that mumble.
    I guess pizza is for italians same as trump is for americans. Rest of the world don't really care but it is obvious people start to act lower than animals.
    Last edited by Thokri; 2020-02-02 at 12:39 AM.
    Working customer support really has made me support genocides.

did method stop streaming for the night? what is their prog on carp
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    They stopped streaming for the night. Best try around 38%. They keep fucking up the intermission and got a very few clean transitions.

Quote Originally Posted by idunnowatdo View Post
    36%

9 hour break

Someone was posting this in chat: "For everyone just tuning in, the 74% (8 min) pull started to hint at the secret mythic-only phase. We're guessing we go to the Chamber of Heart and help fight the corruption. The boss will most likely die around 50% or the chamber will grant players a buff to deal massive damage in the hidden phase. The trick is getting there with everyone alive. It is also likely the fight will be close to 15 min total."

What do you all think of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    There have been multiple legit ra-den kills so far
    Oh I agree but the forums and twitch are so twisted at least this kill had nothing anyone can bitch about