10+ Year Old Account
    With a win and their consistently growing viewership Limit should start getting some proper sponsorships.

Yep, echoing void is pretty broken. Why play dk dps when you can play blood. Noggie using cloth legs, nice game.
    Last edited by Dedhillo; 2020-02-02 at 09:56 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    Where is this table? Most 30y.os are Millenials. Are you implying a 14y old cannot be tamed to think factually?
    Pretty much. I mean how would a 14 year old know what IS a legit fact and what is just net bullshit like 90% of the internet. Sure, there are 1 or 2 odd ones likes Great Thunberg who can argue with facts at 16, but you shouldn't count that as the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dedhillo View Post
    Yep, echoing void is pretty broken. Why play dk dps when you can play blood
    Watch out. Munkey will arrive and call it an exploit. It is totally unfair to use a broken class.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Pretty much. I mean how would a 14 year old know what IS a legit fact and what is just net bullshit like 90% of the internet. Sure, there are 1 or 2 odd ones likes Great Thunberg who can argue with facts at 16, but you shouldn't count that as the norm.
    It's called having great parents and/or family (influencers from an early age).

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Sure, there are 1 or 2 odd ones likes Great Thunberg who can argue with facts at 16, but you shouldn't count that as the norm.
    Dude you just slayed me

10+ Year Old Account
    Preach is so full of sh*t it's incredible. I wonder how much Method pays him for it.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Preach is so full of sh*t it's incredible. I wonder how much Method pays him for it.
    the whole method cast is just full of shit and missinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Winning this tier will put them above Method overall, winning current champion gets that title.
    I think you dont quite understand the difference between greatest of all time and best currently, all though no one is that stupid so probly trolling. Have you ever watched anything competitive lol?

5+ Year Old Account
    At least it's not Pyromancer

What happened, just opened the stream

Are Pieces streaming somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    I think you dont quite understand the difference between greatest of all time and best currently, all though no one is that stupid so probly trolling. Have you ever watched anything competitive lol?
    Method hasn't come near to touching paragon so yeah GOAT definitely isn't in play this race.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why so mad, did he piss on ur ancestors grave or something?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Method hasn't come near to touching paragon so yeah GOAT definitely isn't in play this race.
    Thats a bulshit take though. The most honest take is that both were/are GOAT guilds of the time when they were at their peak.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What part of All Time do you not understand in GOAT?
    I'm sorry but when was sexuality even mentioned?

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Thats a bulshit take though. The most honest take is that both were/are GOAT guilds of the time when they were at their peak.
    It's not. They have never had the level of dominance Paragon did. Paragon also did it in a much more competitive era of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What part of All Time do you not understand in GOAT?
    Debatable. Paragon might have been the GOAT guild of WoW till MoP but one could argue that Method has since then surpased them in their achievments. Legacy is a whole other other debate though.

I would bet limit will do some dark pulls this morning they aren't going to give method any more free info than they absolutely have to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Debatable. Paragon might have been the GOAT guild of WoW till MoP but one could argue that Method has since then surpased them in their achievments. Legacy is a whole other other debate though.
    No you literally cannot argue that. Even during MoP half the time Paragon beat 10 man faster than method beat 25 and 10 tended to be much harder on end bosses such as the tuning that forced single healing on garrosh. Legion Mehtod won soakgeras and throne and the half tier they lost ed and were third in nighthold.
    Last edited by Xath; 2020-02-02 at 12:25 PM.

Method on their way for their 13th consecutive world first tier no guild managed that since Nihilum (another eu guild)

I always was pro Paragon and against Method back then...
    I still can concede that Method has accomplished more by now. Saying otherwise is stupid. Take off your rose tinted glasses

Edit
    Just look at sports...
    All GOATS were consistently great for a long time, not only for 2-3 years...
    Being consistently at the top (and dominating for a huge part of it) is what makes them the best