Key word being annual.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Don't let it bother you that the Super Bowl is the most watched sport event in the US. And yes, that counts the Olympic games. It is also the second most watched annual sport event in the entire world. So try better next time.

Love
    A European

- - - Updated - - -

If we look at those numbers, yes. But what were the raid difficulties at that time? How complex were classes? What was the raid size? These things matter, you know.
    Only to those willing to look at things objectively. To fanboys/girls, that stuff doesnt matter at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    I don't think Method or Limit is raiding during Super Bowl
    Why wouldn't Method? Basically no one in the EU care about it.
    And also why wouldn't Limit? It would kill their lead, and they might as well just watch a recording of the game if they care, or have it on a second monitor or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Max
    "We're better prepared to deal with it than Method, no fuck that, don't email. Let them figure it out"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    They got 1/3 in WoD - so.. No.
    In WoD they had 24 players total.

https://www.paragon.fi/node/1122.html

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omeomorfismo View Post
    lol, isnt like the super bowl like 1/5 of the world cup?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    But he said the rest of the world.. so it being the most watched event in the US each year is moot. its total viewership is almost entirely made up of US views (normally something like 90million US to 10 mill worldwide) whereas thing like the champions league final reach a global audience (around 480 million people)

Yes, these are true. But when we consider that the highest sub number to WoW was 12 million, even the on average viewership of 100 million people the Super Bowl has, completely dwarfs the number of people the World First Race has. So there is really no reason to act condescending when somebody wants to watch the Super Bowl and see Limit blow their two boss lead at the same time. It is okay to be a fan of a game, but being blinded by it is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Only to those willing to look at things objectively. To fanboys/girls, that stuff doesnt matter at all.
    Good point, But I'm not a fan of any of them. I'm just inerested in data and statistics. And for that, these things matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Lets not kid ourselfs. There was only ever 2-3 guilds in competition for WF at any tier. It was like this in BC and it was like that in BFA.
    You are wrong, in Mists of Pandaria there was only Method, in Legion there was only Method after they fixed the end of WoD internal drama.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter who wins this race when in the end we all lose because of how bad this expansion has been?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    Why wouldn't Method? Basically no one in the EU care about it.
    And also why wouldn't Limit? It would kill their lead, and they might as well just watch a recording of the game if they care, or have it on a second monitor or whatever.
    A good 10 million people from the EU do watch it. And that is more people than who play WoW currently. Anyone got Twitch numbers for the streams?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Depakote View Post
    Does it matter who wins this race when in the end we all lose because of how bad this expansion has been?

It sort of matters if you want to know which is the strongers raiding guild at the moment. Or if you are a fan of either Limit or Method you will feel better if they win. BfA won't be better, but we are past that point. No point in lamenting that.

Its not fair that Blizz(Ion) is helping Limit in this tier so they can get their first ever WF.

The race just got tainted by Limit and their "emails" to Blizz.
    Infracted;
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2020-02-02 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    Its not fair that Blizz(Ion) is helping Limit in this tier so they can get their first ever WF.

The race just got tainted by Limit and their "emails" to Blizz.
    ? You mean them asking for blizzard to fix bugged fights? You do know that they lost time when blizzard nerfed their ra-den strat (they didn't do that to Method) and took quite a few extra attempts on carapace because of bugs that Method had fixed for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    A good 10 million people from the EU do watch it. And that is more people than who play WoW currently. Anyone got Twitch numbers for the streams?

And there's 500+ million people in the EU. That's what, 2%? Basically no one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    At this point you are just posting contradicting and random stuff to piss people off, right?
    That's been obvious for a couple days.

if limit does not do a proper progress tonight, i think method will win.

Ping me if there is a secret mythic phase.

Quote Originally Posted by Narwhalosh Whalescream View Post
    Ping me if there is a secret mythic phase.
    There is, you teleport to the Heart Chamber and fight a mini boss. No idea what happens when it does, they wiped at 1%.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

If method had direct contact with Blizz like limit to talk about strats if they are intended or not nzoth would have been dead already

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1ufkZSRexU
    Method knowing the neck thing now is so not fair now they will play from the start knowing they have to do it and exploit it

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Them rats clipping other peoples content.

Edit. Lmao that whole channel is basicly just ripping of other peoples content.

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Them rats clipping other peoples content.
    Hey, I'm just a messenger. It popped on my YT front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Sneek View Post
    Method knowing the neck thing now is so not fair now they will play from the start knowing they have to do it and exploit it
    ? No one forced Limit to stream the world first race and disclose important informations.