Alliance Human Heritage Armor

In honor of the greatest king Stormwind has ever seen, I hope the human heritage armor for playable Stormwind humans looks like this.

What say you?

It'll probably look a lot like Stormwind guard armor, maybe with variations similar to Lordaeron and whatnot.
    Last edited by Jetstream; 2020-02-02 at 04:34 PM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    It'll probably looks a lot like Stormwind guard armor, maybe with variations similar to Lordaeron and whatnot.
    That armor is already accessible, so definitely not.

The armor OP posted is dope and it would make a very interesting tmog for my mage.

5+ Year Old Account
    Idc what it is as long as they keep making plate sets clothies can wear I'm down.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

It's somewhat pointless to speculate at this point. Humans, orcs, night elves and forsaken are definitely last in line for heritage armor given they each just got 4 sets based around their respective races from the Arathi and Darkshore warfronts.

Next in line will probably be Darkspear trolls and Draenei followed by Pandaren.

That said, I very much doubt the human heritage armor will be inspired by Varian. It'll probably not look too dissimilar to the various Arathi warfront armors, they'll just try to make a set that could fit every armor class. Varian's armor really only looks like it'd fit a warrior.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Should be a tank top and sweat pants.

Give me a Westfall farmer outfit or give me death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Something with a helm that looks like a lion would be cool. Stormwind is all about lions and shit.

Picture is example of King Llane's armor from the Warcraft film.

They got Stromgarde warfront armor. They're good for a while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    i'd love to see heritage armor made out of Jeans. Since it is the most famous clothings in human history

Quote Originally Posted by Jetstream View Post
    It'll probably look a lot like Stormwind guard armor, maybe with variations similar to Lordaeron and whatnot.
    I want that for undead.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    That said, I very much doubt the human heritage armor will be inspired by Varian. It'll probably not look too dissimilar to the various Arathi warfront armors, they'll just try to make a set that could fit every armor class. Varian's armor really only looks like it'd fit a warrior.
    BFA was full of "generic stormwind armor" type sets for plate users. If you're looking to transmog yourself into a stormwind guard, there's no shortage of ways to do that.

The Dwarf heritage armor looks 100% like a dwarf warrior, so that's obviously not a concern of theirs.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

It should be Lothar's armor.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    In honor of the greatest king Stormwind has ever seen, I hope the human heritage armor for playable Stormwind humans looks like this.

--snip--

What say you?
    If it is, I am going to demand they re-do the Worgen & Goblin armors because they looked like absolute shit by comparison. I mean, even just compare the Dwarf heritage to those. I am not sure who is authorizing the greenlight on some of these heritage sets.

The Warfront armor sets are clearly designed to be Heritage armors of sorts, so humans, NEs, Orcs and Forsaken are all covered by content that's already been released.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    The Dwarf heritage armor looks 100% like a dwarf warrior, so that's obviously not a concern of theirs.
    Primarily because it's inspired by the Mountain King hero unit from WC3 which is a pretty iconic Dwarven appearance. Humans don't really have similarly iconic warriors. If anything, humans are known primarily as powerful mages, so I'd find an Antonidas or Jaina inspired heritage armor far more likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*