This thread seems worse than usual to be honest

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I gotta say, Limit streaming with comms & watching Max is 20 times more entertaining than any caster could ever be. That's how I feel at least.
    Whenever I open the limit stream it's casters talking, haven't noticed the comms being streamed

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    why doesn't method stream comms when they are behind the whole time? feels weird watching muted stream
    They never streamed comms.
    Not everyone might feel comfortable having their voice/comms being streamed infront of 50k+ viewers, and there is still the whole Josh-Twitch thing going on.
    Think during the BoD they mentioned not risking it since they had no way to tell how Twitch would react.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This thread seems worse than usual to be honest

Whenever I open the limit stream it's casters talking, haven't noticed the comms being streamed
    Just watch Max his PoV;
    https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post

I never watch the event streams, https://www.twitch.tv/limit_maximum for best PoVs from Limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    He's not any different? Limit's stream has always been pretty damn chill.
    The difference is huge, especially with the first tiers where he was constantly making taunts and complaining about Method, acted like a drama queen posting childish taunts on Twitter that were the highlights of the day for drama lovers. I didn't like him because he was always finding excuses to put himself in the victim position rather than questioning himself. I'm pretty sure that this was one big reason why they couldn't win any tier so far.

But, this tier, I have nothing bad to say about him. It is clear that he did a lot of self-reflection work and mellowed down. He's not wasting his time on taunts and whines anymore and he's been nothing but funny and relaxed for the past week. That makes him a lot more interesting to watch and I'd genuinely be happy for the guy if he finally wins a World First.

Missed most of the weekend prog, how does N'Zoth actually look? Does it look/feel like a true end boss?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Missed most of the weekend prog, how does N'Zoth actually look? Does it look/feel like a true end boss?
    So far; No.
    Limit reached (part of) the mythic only stuff but thats nothing to write home about.
    So hopefully there is more down the line.

99% that N'zoth is bugged. Absolutely nothing happens when you kill the mini boss in the Heart Chamber. You come out to 2 Thought Harvesters. No boss damage or debuff, no puddle resets so almost the entirely floor is bad stuff.

WTF.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    99% that N'zoth is bugged. Absolutely nothing happens when you kill the mini boss in the Heart Chamber. You come out to 2 Thought Harvesters. No boss damage or debuff, no puddle resets so almost the entirely floor is bad stuff.

WTF.
    So basically Limit beta testing the fight for Blizzard and Method will have sat around and arrived at a nerfed boss when it's fixed. Then people will still try to say that Limit starting the raid first is an advantage.

WTF.
    This entire raid honestly looks low budget as fuck. My own theory is it's been mostly developed by a skeleton crew while others have moved on to Shadowlands development, which is pretty common but it looks more obvious to me here.

That boss has to be bugged. There's literally nothing to do after you kill the chamber ad.

WTF.
    A bit hasty to call it a bug , all speculation atm. Maybe they dont have to enter instantly in the portal and burn boss to a certain % for stuff to dissapear from the floor. No one knows yet , I wouldnt call bug or impossible yet , they only done 100 pulls on an expansion end-boss. Time will tell but it gets interesting

You have to use some necks to cleanse MOTHER of her corruption and/or use the neck to also charge one of those things on the wall that looks similar azerite spewing out of it except is also not charged.

If there's something you need to do, the journal should be upfront about it. Why would the players be forced to guess?!?

What poor design LMAO.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    This entire raid honestly looks low budget as fuck. My own theory is it's been mostly developed by a skeleton crew while others have moved on to Shadowlands development, which is pretty common but it looks more obvious to me here.
    By skeleton crew you mean Blizzard Entertainment, right?

Lemme tell ya, Legion was only packed with content bc it has been in development looong before WoD or Cata.
    Don't expect anything better from Shadowlands!

We already see that the "rented power" effects are going to stay with us, the name is not Artifact or Azerite, but the various factions.

Fck, I'm saying it: capitalism needs to be changed because WoW is dying. In a world where creative people can be... LOL CREATIVE LOL and not getting raped by businessmen and shareholders? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by ibogdandx View Post
    A bit hasty to call it a bug , all speculation atm. Maybe they dont have to enter instantly in the portal and burn boss to a certain % for stuff to dissapear from the floor. No one knows yet , I wouldnt call bug or impossible yet , they only done 100 pulls on an expansion end-boss. Time will tell but it gets interesting
    Considering history? No I don't think its hasty.

I'm pretty sure Max is sending a mail to Blizzard right now to ask if there is a bug.

If there was something you need to do the encounter should show that, by simple stuff like Magnia/Mother yelling at you to free them or something.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Considering history? No I don't think its hasty.

I'm pretty sure Max is sending a mail to Blizzard right now to ask if there is a bug.

If there was something you need to do the encounter should show that, by simple stuff like Magnia/Mother yelling at you to free them or something.
    All speculation Let's see. This is a pretty obvious bug for the shit on the floor to not dissapear so I doubt their testers miss that . If indeed it's a bug that sucks for Limit.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    So basically Limit beta testing the fight for Blizzard and Method will have sat around and arrived at a nerfed boss when it's fixed. Then people will still try to say that Limit starting the raid first is an advantage.
    Why is this beta testing bs only bad if Limit is in the leading position, but when Method was (last tiers) it isnt?

Quote Originally Posted by threadz View Post
    why doesn't method stream comms when they are behind the whole time? feels weird watching muted stream
    I hate it when someone streams our raids with coms (because I hate being heard), but I can manage it, slapping mythic late in the tier in front of a dozen people isn't that bad.

Now imagine this in world first race, in front of 60 000 people.
    Last edited by Ghostile; 2020-02-03 at 12:28 AM.

They just have to be doing something wrong.
    Either not enter the portal right away, not sending everyone in or not leaving (with everyone) after finishing or something related to that.

What's the point of the gate to be interactable ? All of the secrets phases is either floor breaks and you fall either something spawns or boss transforms or boss gets legs or whatever , it's pretty much forced on you always , there was never an encounter when secret phase happens and the game is like "Would you like to go to this phase?" , makes no sense Maybe health threshold on boss for the shit to dissapear and only after go to that room to free Magni and Mother. IDK , all speculation atm . To me the most interesting thing is the interactable gateway so basically you can choose when to go.