View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonDays View Post
    Why are you sending me pictures of someone abusing you? What in the world does that have to do with anything? Are you trying to lump "us" all together? People who are rightly calling out this product for it's false advertising and lies?
    "you can tell that positive comments somehow strike a nerve in some of these poster"
    You then tried to discredit that and pretend it wsasnt happening, instead putting the blame on the "Blind defenders".
    also ran for the hills and stopped replying when i got called out? yeah sure.
    He said the haters are being part of a toxic circlejerk, so far i have seen nothing but that.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post

Nah, you are the cluster. they did what the model told them to. the trolls of warcraft 3 have 2 toes, they gave them 2 toes, they left it authentic.
    the missing third toe is on their heel. trolls don't have human style heels, they have a back 'thumb' toe.

Reforged just gave them human style heels.

"you can tell that positive comments somehow strike a nerve in some of these poster"
    You then tried to discredit that and pretend it wsasnt happening, instead putting the blame on the "Blind defenders".
    also ran for the hills and stopped replying when i got called out? yeah sure.
    He said the haters are being part of a toxic circlejerk, so far i have seen nothing but that.
    Look at your completely cherry picked response.

You are now using one toxic users attacks on you to completely move the discussion away from this product and how terribly it has been delivered.

You are blindly defending this game. You blindly defend all Blizzard games. You are also creating strawman arguments to do so. Stop attempting to derail this discussion into claims that all the people posting "negatively" about this product are somehow evil toxic people who want to attack you.

As I said - I don't condone what that person said to you. It's terrible. But there is a reason you are being targeted in this way.

Lets ignore everything above and deal with facts shall we?

• Blizzard falsely advertised this product.
    • They released a half baked, buggy product that actually removes features from the Classic version of Warcraft 3.
    • Blizzard is still advertising an in-game cutscene that does not appear in the game anymore. Alongside advertising remaking "4 hours" of other cutscenes.
    • You blindly reply to my post calling them out, defending them. As per usual.
    • In your post you use a CGI cinematic that is not in-game footage and is not gameplay to try to discredit claims of "false advertising". You do this for another Blizzard product that has nothing to do with the discussion. CGI cinematics and in-game cutscenes made with in-game models are not the same thing. You know full well they aren't the same thing.
    • You are now claiming that all people who are deservedly upset about how horrible this game is are "toxic assholes" who are hell bent on attacking anyone who is positive about the game.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52064142

You know full well what you are doing. Stop it and maybe people will stop attacking you.
    Last edited by DemonDays; 2020-02-03 at 02:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timester View Post
    I know all the story, been there since day one, thanks. And backup folders are a must, always.

The punch line here Blizzard's braindead move is forcing people AWAY from Battle.Net, either by going offline or simply pirate the old 1.27 client.
    blizzard went so far, even if you did not order the new WC3 reforged, if you had original WC3 FT and logged onto Bnet, even to play COD. they wiped it and over wrote it. game players paid for 15+ years ago, without permission, warning, or notification.

seems they may be setting up groups who continue on with the older version, so they can go after them, like they do "some " private servers, when and as they see fit
    Last edited by pinkz; 2020-02-03 at 02:11 AM.

Yeah no demon, you would have to be blind to think that there isnt just TONS of people here to shit on the game, and anyone who disagrees they go straight to being toxic.
    perfect examples below.
    [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/pcZdSUU.png[IMG][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/BhWArEj.png[IMG]
    You have to be blind to believe those 2 posts there represent, in your words, "TONS of people here to shit on the game". How many thousands are upset not posting here on this thread? How many are posting without being toxic gits? Because if you think it's just toxic people targeting it, then you're either claiming the majority of all WC3 fans are toxic assholes, or you're peddling a conspiracy theory.

Those 2 examples are clearly banable for the many things they wrote - which happens in EVERY game, but I think even you damn well know that those 2 do NOT represent the majority who are posting legitimate problems with the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    My enjoyment isn't in any way diminished by the crazy toxic haters in this thread. Seeing them rage so hard is actually pretty amusing
    You don't seem to be enjoying it as you're spending more of your time here responding all day than actually playing it. Likewise, you don't seem amused at the way you've been responding.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    How many thousands are upset not posting here on this thread? How many are posting without being toxic gits?
    How many are not upset, posting here on this thread? How many are not posting here blindly defending.
    for someone who seems to hate trump, you seem to be using a lot of his tactics, pretending that the people who are the opposite of your opinion do not exist.

and yes, looking at many of the people here blindly shitting on the game, yeah its pretty bad, both you and demon just as good examples.

How many are not upset, posting here on this thread? How many are not posting here blindly defending.
    Answer my question.

EDIT: and the only one here using tactics of Dump is you. Case in point, you're using my statement - avoid answering it - reverse it - and accuse me of doing something I didn't do, that you are actually doing.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkz View Post
    game players paid for 15+ years ago, without permission
    I mean holding the servers up for 15 years in itself is a great thing they have done, many other games have shut down their servers MUCH earlier then that, 3 years even on some "wow killers"

after 15 years, they dont need to have persmission to close the servers.
    especially since they arnt actually closed.

- - - Updated - - -

Answer my question.
    Of course they dont represnet them all, but Demon said they do not exist, and that the blind haters are not toxic in nature.
    Meanwhile we have many doing stuff of course not as bad but still "Your an idiot, your dumb, your a shill, wow chinese shill, go suck blizzards cock more" so on so forth.

I have seen far more hate on one side then the other, and oh boy, looking at those posts from earlier, are you really saying you do not agree?

I do not see people here telling you to blow your brains out because you dislike blizzard.

Usually being wilfully ignorant or playing dumb gets people to believe you are in fact an idiot.

Of course they dont represnet them all, but Demon said they do not exist, and that the blind haters are not toxic in nature.
    Meanwhile we have many doing stuff of course not as bad but still "Your an idiot, your dumb, your a shill, wow chinese shill, go suck blizzards cock more" so on so forth.

I have seen far more hate on one side then the other, and oh boy, looking at those posts from earlier, are you really saying you do not agree?

I do not see people here telling you to blow your brains out because you dislike blizzard.
    I see plenty of hate against via both sides (and that one DOES sound like me saying something like Trump, I'll admit sadly! >_<) - and I think you're just noticing what you're looking for more. Go back through the thread and you see plenty of others (including yourself) who are saying "Cry more Noob!' level responses and other insults as well. Heck, most of your posts here is just complaining/discrediting complainers, instead of debating the actual problems they are expressing.

Again, you're looking at 2 of those of the most toxic posts - and those are the only ones who are doing things like "Wishing cancer" on people. Other's are just arguing or stating their displeasure at the state of what was published (and what they purchased, which is their right to complain about)...

I think you're doing the exercise where you're just looking for the awful, and ignoring the constructively negative which there are plenty of as well.

7+ Year Old Account
    Look at your completely cherry picked response.

You are now using one toxic users attacks on you to completely move the discussion away from this product and how terribly it has been delivered.

You are blindly defending this game. You blindly defend all Blizzard games. You are also creating strawman arguments to do so. Stop attempting to derail this discussion into claims that all the people posting "negatively" about this product are somehow evil toxic people who want to attack you.

As I said - I don't condone what that person said to you. It's terrible. But there is a reason you are being targeted in this way.

Lets ignore everything above and deal with facts shall we?

• Blizzard falsely advertised this product.
    • They released a half baked, buggy product that actually removes features from the Classic version of Warcraft 3.
    • Blizzard is still advertising an in-game cutscene that does not appear in the game anymore. Alongside advertising remaking "4 hours" of other cutscenes.
    • You blindly reply to my post calling them out, defending them. As per usual.
    • In your post you use a CGI cinematic that is not in-game footage and is not gameplay to try to discredit claims of "false advertising". You do this for another Blizzard product that has nothing to do with the discussion. CGI cinematics and in-game cutscenes made with in-game models are not the same thing. You know full well they aren't the same thing.
    • You are now claiming that all people who are deservedly upset about how horrible this game is are "toxic assholes" who are hell bent on attacking anyone who is positive about the game.

https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...1#post52064142

You know full well what you are doing. Stop it and maybe people will stop attacking you.
    Oh so now im the one cherry picking? You seem to be doing a lot of that.

You literally said that toxic people dont exist, and that the toxic circlejerk is fake, all the while taking part in it.

nah i am not blindly defending the game, nor do i blindly defend them. just unlike you i dont spend 24/7 on a forum crying about stuff i dislike, because i understand if i dislike something, that wasting your time complaining about it to literally no one that matters does nothing.

Oh look "I dont condone it, but you deserve it" cool bro.

Fasley advertised- no. like all game development studios they showed their planned product, but that didnt make it. if you think it was false advertising then why are you even here? why have you played video games for the past 15 years?
    Why did you not quit when wotlk was FILLED with false advertising? Lying to your face over and over, even on the box, yet you still bought it? or is it just you just want something to be mad about?

Half baked? Nah, buggy? yeah, but all games are buggy, and since launch its gotten alot better. "Removed features" yes, it needs to be re-added, but that stuff can easily be fixed.

They did remake 4 hours of cutscenes, as they have remade the entire game. and im glad the cinematic they showed didnt make it ingame, it does not feel warcraft, it feels bad.

yes, cause you said "They are still using a fucking cutscene that is not in the finished game to ADVERTISE IT."
    And i showed you a cinematic, that they used to advertise the game, that is not in the finished game, to advertise it, but for some reason you were fine with it.

Lolool oh look who is making the strawman now, no i am not saying all who dislike the game are toxic assholes, but there sure is a lot of them, including you, and you saying that the toxic assholes are actually on the other side? yeah no.

for someone who seems to hate trump, you seem to be using a lot of his tactics, pretending that the people who are the opposite of your opinion do not exist.

and yes, looking at many of the people here blindly shitting on the game, yeah its pretty bad, both you and demon just as good examples.
    Not even that, a little less than half even here are enjoying the game from that poll alone. If we go by BfA polls quite often people say that they aren't having fun or actually hate BfA too - and very few enjoy it here on MMO-Champ. This probably changed with the patches, but the sentiment remains: It's all anecdotal even with legit concerns. And as we all know a ton of people are still playing retail, even if it isn't 'AS MUCH' as WotLK or... etc.

People will enjoy things and have fun and be happy despite the problems that there actually is, and then people don't like that. PS: Nice new avatar.

but Demon said they do not exist

No I didn't. This is what we are talking about. You twist peoples words. Stop it.

This game is an absolute shitshow and a travesty, but the people bitching about freakin' Lemon Sky are up the wrong tree. And I'm certain plenty of them have certain, shall we say, forbidden topic axes to grind.

The models are about the only thing in the damn game that are close to finished and have a clear attempt at a coherent style.

Oh so now im the one cherry picking? You seem to be doing a lot of that.

You literally said that toxic people dont exist, and that the toxic circlejerk is fake, all the while taking part in it.

nah i am not blindly defending the game, nor do i blindly defend them. just unlike you i dont spend 24/7 on a forum crying about stuff i dislike, because i understand if i dislike something, that wasting your time complaining about it to literally no one that matters does nothing.

Oh look "I dont condone it, but you deserve it" cool bro.

Fasley advertised- no. like all game development studios they showed their planned product, but that didnt make it. if you think it was false advertising then why are you even here? why have you played video games for the past 15 years?
    Why did you not quit when wotlk was FILLED with false advertising? Lying to your face over and over, even on the box, yet you still bought it? or is it just you just want something to be mad about?

Half baked? Nah, buggy? yeah, but all games are buggy, and since launch its gotten alot better. "Removed features" yes, it needs to be re-added, but that stuff can easily be fixed.

They did remake 4 hours of cutscenes, as they have remade the entire game. and im glad the cinematic they showed didnt make it ingame, it does not feel warcraft, it feels bad.

yes, cause you said "They are still using a fucking cutscene that is not in the finished game to ADVERTISE IT."
    And i showed you a cinematic, that they used to advertise the game, that is not in the finished game, to advertise it, but for some reason you were fine with it.

Lolool oh look who is making the strawman now, no i am not saying all who dislike the game are toxic assholes, but there sure is a lot of them, including you, and you saying that the toxic assholes are actually on the other side? yeah no.
    Once again you are attempting to twist my words or straight up put words in my mouth.

I did not say anywhere that they "don't exist". Stop spreading bullshit.

I also think it is a bit rich for someone with 20k posts, most of them defending Blizzard to claim to anyone else that they "spend all their time on a forum".

I also never said you "deserved" the horrible things said to you. I merely pointed out that the way you twist peoples words, cherry pick responses, create strawman arguments and straight up ignore facts is obviously going to piss people off.

There is a difference between showing unfinished footage at a games convention 2 years before development and STILL ADVERTISING that footage at the release of the game when IT NO LONGER IS IN THE GAME. There is a difference between CGI cinematics and in-game cutscenes. What is so hard for you to understand about this?

Are you purposefully trying to be ignorant? I can certainly understand some peoples anger towards you if so.

I am desperately trying to have a measured discussion with you and point out to you that your behavior is ridiculous. Several other users have pointed this out to you but still you continue with your emotionally charged responses.

Stop twisting words. Stop ignoring facts. Stop excusing bug ridden and unfinished games saying "they can just patch it in". This is the reason people attack you.
    Last edited by DemonDays; 2020-02-03 at 02:40 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I see plenty of hate against via both sides (and that one DOES sound like me saying something like Trump, I'll admit sadly! >_<) - and I think you're just noticing what you're looking for more. Go back through the thread and you see plenty of others (including yourself) who are saying "Cry more Noob!' level responses and other insults as well. Heck, most of your posts here is just complaining/discrediting complainers, instead of debating the actual problems they are expressing.

Again, you're looking at 2 of those of the most toxic posts - and those are the only ones who are doing things like "Wishing cancer" on people. Other's are just arguing or stating their displeasure at the state of what was published (and what they purchased, which is their right to complain about)...

I think you're doing the exercise where you're just looking for the awful, and ignoring the constructively negative which there are plenty of as well.
    1. so why say it, you literally just said the argument, then why its an invalid argument. "both sides have hate" Yes, trump was right, there was stuff on both sides... But its obvious one side was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse, and even you in your very own post admit that. Yes there is bad on both sides, but again, i dont see people telling people multiple times a year to blow their brains out and die of cancer, for hating blizz. But i do see it a fair few times for defending blizz.

2. and nah, its funny, because i have made threads, or posts hating on blizz and been called a blind hater a few times aswell, and never have i been told to kill myself. Also cry more" yeah its just a funny saying, not really a "Insult"

3. most of my posts are calling out/discrediting complainers cause i have made my ideals on the warcraft 3 reforged very clear, and i find it funny how insane people are about it.

As a "reforged" it sucks, as a "remaster" it is amazing.
    it was quite buggy on launch, but on friday we played with 8 people for 6 hours custom games, no problem, i also played through most of the campaign no problem
    features are missing, but those could possibly be added later, i will give them a month, if its not back then yeah its bad in my eyes, they were in a rush, and nothing is perfect.
    It is very obvious when you look at the development what happened, they picked off more then they could chew. back when it was announced they wanted to remake it, and hired golden on to do writing, and help with stuff, they got a lot done, but players made it VERY VERY clear they DID NOT want a "remake" as evident all over the web, people were mad that the "shit wow lore" would be added. That "The mary sues sylvanas and jaina would be getting put as the major charecters" and that "Golden would ruin the game" making the entire thing pointless.
    So blizzard either A. took advantage of this and undid everything B. actually took player feedback and undid everything, as we can see there is some ACTUAL things remade, like the stratholme, and the arthas vs illidan cinematic that were remade, but with players NOT wanting these, they undid the stratholme one, and any others they may have had made, but with the work put into the arthas and ilidan one, deemed it too invested to remove.
    So overall it was a mess of them wanting to make what they wanted, but then listened to the loud fans and gave them what they wanted, a remaster, not a remake, as back in november they made it clear that is what it was going to be, but seems a lot of people missed that interview.
    I would refund the game, as i kinda wanted a reforged, but i need it for footage, so i dont care. And i like it as is, a remaster, as i liked the starcraft remaster.
    overall i give it a 6/10 as when i review games i look at it as is, i dont go lookign to the forums, or to websites, or to articles then go "they are right, 1/10!" i take my own experiance, and having played TONS of warcraft 3 back in the day, and now a fair bit of reforged, i didnt even notice some of the missing features. i didnt run into bugs other thern a black loading screen, and a map trigger happening before i actually got to the location.

and nah, i dont need to excercise "looking" for aweful cause it is literally everywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I also think it is a bit rich for someone with 20k posts, most of them defending Blizzard to claim to anyone else that they "spend all their time on a forum".
    oh look, more cherry picking, nice job removing context from my post by cherry picking PART of a sentence.
    let me show you the full sentence.
    "Spend all their time on a forum about a game they dislike" not exact, but the point being made.
    you are really bad at this, and this is tiring.
    i think i am done responding to you, i got D&D to get to.

[snipped full of outraged jibberish]
    1) Please stop comparing me/stuff Trump just to try to get under my skin - and definitely don't compare the Charleston Murderer to 2 people posting nasty words to hurt your feelings. That's a really shitty thing to do by any morale standard.

2) I think we're done here since you seem to be more on a distracting bender than debating anything - and the unformated copy/paste later from some website while pretending to be your own words pretty much confirms it.

Welcome to the ignore list.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    Not even that, a little less than half even here are enjoying the game from that poll alone. If we go by BfA polls quite often people say that they aren't having fun or actually hate BfA too - and very few enjoy it here on MMO-Champ. This probably changed with the patches, but the sentiment remains: It's all anecdotal even with legit concerns. And as we all know a ton of people are still playing retail, even if it isn't 'AS MUCH' as WotLK or... etc.

People will enjoy things and have fun and be happy despite the problems that there actually is, and then people don't like that. PS: Nice new avatar.
    "Little less then half are enjoying the game" in my line of work we learn that angry people are much more likely to spread those thoughts.
    emotions have different levels of power, on how they effect the person, and anger is one of those ones that has the largest effect.
    When you eat a good meal do you demand to speak to the chef to tell them how good their food is? of course not, but when its bad you do.
    When you eat out and its good, how often do you review it 5 stars? but have a good meal you are rating 1 star right away.

When you have a video that has 10 good comments, and 1 bad comment, its likely there is 100 people that liked it, but an angry person is MUCH more likely to post a comment about how they hate something, then someone is to put a good comment on a video they like.
    Think of how often you run into a video you like and press like, and how often you find a video you dislike and press dislike.

polls are a thing like that too, threads are a thing like that too.

angry people are much more likely to see an angry youtuber, angry thread, or angry messege board and spend time there, sharing their opinion and talking/liking/disliking/watching.
    while people liking are much less likely.
    So yes i have learned stuff like this is usually WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY outta wack, and always heacily in the favour of dislike.
    you watch hundreds of videos you laugh at but like, but the second a bads one comes up you dislike it.

Also thanks, got it for myself as i needed a new easier to see icon for youtube, been waiting on it for awhile, Colleen butters ( @Solarcitrus ) on twitter

oh also to go back to this, a poll can be unbiased but it requires
    1. being forced upon people
    2. being large enough

1- being forced upon- As in people are brought in either 1. not knowing what they are signing or 2. sent it in the mail and required to sign it.

cause the issue is, if you place a pole in the public, "do you liek or dislike this thing" the people who hate it will be MUCH more likely to go out of their way to "make it heard!" while those who like it will liekly just ignore it, not having that "blind rage" drive them to "show the world how much they hate it"

2. being large enough- being big enough allows for you to get rid of the few, and also stuff like "I made this poll to prove how i should be class president. Im only asking 20 of you, and dont mind that 10 of them are my best friends who totally are not bias."
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2020-02-03 at 02:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I disliked reforged and refunded it and that was that. If they add some of the stuff they initially were planning to I'll most probably buy it again.

But now you have this hateful and vile tide of cancel culture enthusiasts who are on a mission against anyone even slightly liking the remaster. Grubby has been getting all of his videos dislike bombed and getting called a ton of hateful shit even though he has been playing Warcraft 3 for years.

What's even weirder is that a lot of these posters seem to be very young and probably didn't even play WC 3 back in the day. Have a problem with the game then fine vote with your wallet and show your displeasure like an adult. However, now it just seems like people are jumping on the hate bandwagon.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

7+ Year Old Account
    1) Please stop comparing me/stuff Trump just to try to get under my skin - and definitely don't compare the Charleston Murderer to 2 people posting nasty words to hurt your feelings. That's a really shitty thing to do by any morale standard.

2) I think we're done here since you seem to be more on a distracting bender than debating anything - and the unformated copy/paste later from some website while pretending to be your own words pretty much confirms it.

Welcome to the ignore list.
    Charleston murderer? when did i compare to that? i was comparing to the protest, to which trump said "there was bad people on both sides" in response to people asking him to condem the nazi's who showed up, and the counter protesters.
    Also you compared it yourself man.

2. i mean you literally said i blindly defend along side the other guy, so i gave you my things i dislike about the game, but hey as soon as i do you go to "well your wrong"