Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Blizzard is showing their bias

Considering they just stripped Limit of a kill by despawning N'zoth and EVERY instance of a pulled N'zoth it completely shows their bias towards Method. When Method continues tomorrow there will be N'zoth nerfs just watch.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

what did limit do to get blizz to despawn the boss ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    It was bugged and not doing anything from like 61-25%

nothing they just burned the boss boss was bugged

Quote Originally Posted by Axxil View Post
    Considering they just stripped Limit of a kill by despawning N'zoth and EVERY instance of a pulled N'zoth it completely shows their bias towards Method. When Method continues tomorrow there will be N'zoth nerfs just watch.
    What bias? The boss did nothing for more than 25%. It was bugged.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yes. Now they introduced a fast fix that the AoE does an absurd damage so you cant stay up , you must go in the portal. And some people actually thought the dmg on the AoE wasnt bugged , lmao ... Some people....

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing Blizzard stripped them is a suspension. It was clearly bugged and Blizzard in the past banned guilds that killed a bugged boss .

15+ Year Old Account
    There is no bias this has happened before the same thing happened during the SOO race when method was stacking 8+ healers to out heal and burn Thok during his AOE they were watching and enraged the boss and made it kill you at 30 casts. There is also already a thread.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Urm. i can't really see anything wrong with despawning it, if thats the case. It would have been a lot worse if they let it go through and thats how limit got the WF

Urm. i can't really see anything wrong with despawning it, if thats the case. It would have been a lot worse if they let it go through and thats how limit got the WF
    yea, the last time something like that happened and people killed it bans went out iirc?

Like Blizzard showed bias when they rollbacked Ensidias kill?

How is it bias? the boss was clearly bugged and Limit could even get a ban for exploiting it. If a boss does nothing from 70% do 25% then even a 10 year old kid would know that its not how the fight is intended.

7+ Year Old Account
    They bugged the boss, they were able to skip an entire phase to fight a nzoth that does 0 mechanics, and get a free 50% of his HP down.
    That was not bias, that was them finding and using a bug, ans blizzard despawning it to fix the bug so the guild does not get a bugged kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    They bugged the boss, they were able to skip an entire phase to fight a nzoth that does 0 mechanics, and get a free 50% of his HP down.
    That was not bias, that was them finding and using a bug, ans blizzard despawning it to fix the bug so the guild does not get a bugged kill.
    They didn't force a bug, they were testing what happens if you stay out. They also went inside and killed the add in the Heart Chamber so no, they didn't skip any phases.
    VOTING IS MOB RULE AND MOB RULE IS MEDIA RULE AND
    MEDIA RULE IS CORPORATE RULE

I feel like this is more of a developer oversight than a bug? I think it's fine they despawned and fixed it, but I doubt they would have been banned if they won it. Maybe just have their WF stripped, take gear drops away, and roll them back to that fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Paetolus View Post
    I feel like this is more of a developer oversight than a bug? I think it's fine they despawned and fixed it, but I doubt they would have been banned if they won it. Maybe just have their WF stripped, take gear drops away, and roll them back to that fight.
    AoE that should have been a one shot wasn't, whether an oversight or not, it still falls into "bug" category.

OMG they didn't let a US guild kill the boss while it was bugged and not doing anything! WHAT BIAS!

Yeah. Bias towards fairness.

The only "bias" is that whoever reaches the end boss first is forced to beta test a bug ridden mess. I remember Exorsus complaining about it back in Nighthold (I reckon they stepped down from world first race after). Method had to deal with unkillable Kil'jaeden for a few days because of 4th of July break in Blizzard HQ.

You mean despawning the boss because Limit was basically cheating to get a kill. They're lucky they didn't get banned live on stream for exploiting a bug.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

They didn't force a bug, they were testing what happens if you stay out. They also went inside and killed the add in the Heart Chamber so no, they didn't skip any phases.
    Oh please. This was "saronite bomb to cheese Lich King" level of bug exploiting, potentially worse even. Despawning the boss to avoid an illegitimate kill was absolutely necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    What they were doing was exploiting a bug, period. If you can't understand that, that's your problem. Stop making it everyone else's with pointless topics.