10+ Year Old Account
    Kyle Shanahan has had some really questionable decisions all this season. They spilled into this game too.

15+ Year Old Account
    Pass released some dopamine. Going out of bounds to much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's not a TD, but with the way things have gone, this will go against the Niners too.

10+ Year Old Account
    How does Fox not have a high speed shot on the goal line during the super bowl lmao

10+ Year Old Account
    Soon as the foot is down, he's out of bounds. The ball doesn't cross the plane at that point.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Soon as the foot is down, he's out of bounds. The ball doesn't cross the plane at that point.
    What is a Super Bowl without some controversy?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

15+ Year Old Account
    Fuck NFL.
    Gamepass fuckup in all of EU, Asia. What fucking clowns.

3mins left, 2nd major crash.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    What is a Super Bowl without some controversy?
    Like they wouldn't convert on fourth down anyway.

Tyreek Hill is going to have a ring, he shouldn't even have a job.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I'm sure I'll get plenty of plenty disagreeing with me, but these refs have been subpar. And they're supposed to be the best?

Kansas City Superbowl Champions!!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

10+ Year Old Account
    Mahomes is going to get MVP, for what was probably his worst game of the year, funny how that works.

In the end not the score I thought it would be, but the result I expected at least.

I absolutely HATE that Tyreek Hill gets a super bowl title and ring this way, but that's why I already stopped giving the NFL my money before this season started.

I'm in tears. Good game, happy for Reid.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am annoyed at the fact they score another TD when a first down wins the game. Now it is unlikely, but possible San Fran could come back (it would take a miracle, but it is possible with two time outs).
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I hate when good things happen to flyover states.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mahomes was definitely off all game. But who would you give the game MVP to otherwise? Chris Jones. Breeland? Not really one player seemed to stand out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    I'm sure I'll get plenty of plenty disagreeing with me, but these refs have been subpar. And they're supposed to be the best?
    TBH a great ref performance is like a great performance by a team. Kinda rare. Also they tend to "let them play" more in the playoffs, moreso in the SB, which sometimes is great but I hate the inconsistency.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I am annoyed at the fact they score another TD when a first down wins the game. Now it is unlikely, but possible San Fran could come back (it would take a miracle, but it is possible with two time outs).
    I was thinking about that but the Niners had timeouts left and you can never guarantee points, even from a short fg. Good choice imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    TBH a great ref performance is like a great performance by a team. Kinda rare. Also they tend to "let them play" more in the playoffs, moreso in the SB, which sometimes is great but I hate the inconsistency.
    Honestly, I hate the "Let the play" attitude. The rules are there for a reason whether it be safety or to insure fair play.

- - - Updated - - -

I was thinking about that but the Niners had timeouts left and you can never guarantee points, even from a short fg. Good choice imo.
    Yes, but they had only 2 at the time of the TD, you would be able to run nearly a full minute off the clock at that point which would have left almost zero for the niners. You didn't need the points. You win with a first down, it wasn't a good choice at all. And it still isnt even though it worked out for them.
    –The Sith Code

10+ Year Old Account
    Fuckin' Shanahan making them run one more pointless play when the game is already decided.
    /s

Not asking for a "great" ref performance. Consistency is key to being decent refs, not great, and NFL refs are anything but that. If it's a flag in week 1, it should be a flag in week 8, week 17, and in the playoffs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Seemed pretty good to me, I only saw one significant error, and I'm usually harder on refs than anybody.
    /s