Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    The fact that some people are angry that Blizzard despawned it just shows how fucked up part of the "fan"base of this game is. Pretty disgusting.
    Not sure anyone is really mad at them despawning it, more that they had to despawn it because there is something messed up with this fight. There is zero indication what needs to be done. They've cleared the downstairs and nothing happens. They've stayed and nothing happened until 25%, which is insanity, where new voice lines finally happened and then did the downstairs and came back to the despawn. So they're sitting here unsure if the fight is bugged or what order and breakpoints they have to do. So hours doing this for competitors to just instantly know once they figure it out or if its a bug thats fixed.

I'd be frustrated too after they got a raw deal on Azshara as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Still missing them nuking the bugged boss.

If someone really noticed it was bugging out during the nuke and they would have killed it, they would have gotten the Ensidia treatment. Kill removed and possibly a short ban.
    If you check Maximus stream -> videos -> the last vod. (can't post links yet)

30minute in is when they've killed the last adds and the 'gateway' spawned. Boss does shit all from 61%-25%

Clearly bugged

15+ Year Old Account
    Except everything that happened, or didn't happen more like, between 40% and 25%
    Its just the boss casting the AOE which you see in the clip while they pop CDs
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by ogsson View Post
    If you check Maximus stream -> videos -> the last vod. (can't post links yet)

30minute in is when they've killed the last adds and the 'gateway' spawned. Boss does shit all from 61%-25%

Clearly bugged
    Thanks! Checking the clip

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Checking the clip
    On that clip click the watch full video so you dont have to scrub through the VOD should save you some time!
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    "Disgusting". People aren't angry just surprised at the lack of elegance from Blizzard's side and it's interesting to see how unfinished these untested bosses really are. Like it's blatantly obvious this fight hasn't been internally tested or it's implemented in an extremely shoddy manner.
    I mean I don't think I've heard of one end boss that hasn't had some technical issues. This has been the case since Vanilla with C'Thun.

Whether this just showcases blizzard inability to learn from mistakes, I don't know. I'm not familiar with the raiding scene in other MMOs. Are they bug free? It just seems to incredibly difficult to get bug free endgame bosses and keep them somewhat spoiler free for the race.

Boss just wipes you now if you don't go through the gate, so I suppose that's fixed now at least. Dunno if boss enraged tho.

Thank you Limit for helping blizzard finish creating the boss.

"You noticed our encounter was bugged and used it to your advantage, breaking the rules, here's a ban"
    Nobody has any idea how this fight is supposed to play out from front to back. How can you expect people to bug test on the fly and call the pull when your group has no clear direction on what they even need to do for the fight?

pfft. lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Boss just wipes you now if you don't go through the gate, so I suppose that's fixed now at least. Dunno if boss enraged tho.
    Ya they clearly don't want you powering through the AOE.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019

15+ Year Old Account
    The boss now one shots if you don't go into the heart chamber

It's clear Blizzard was watching and despawned it lol

15+ Year Old Account
    blizz should be ashamed for releasing shit this bugged after how long this was on ptr Limit has basically been exclusive beta testers
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Thank you Limit for helping blizzard finish creating the boss.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Makes you wonder now if they despawned it on purpose.. AoE he was supposed to do basically just one shot the entire raid there next pull reaching that phase.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Limit literally beta testing the boss right now. Method has become absolutely non-factor this tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Spacewalrus2010 View Post
    I mean I don't think I've heard of one end boss that hasn't had some technical issues. This has been the case since Vanilla with C'Thun.

Whether this just showcases blizzard inability to learn from mistakes, I don't know. I'm not familiar with the raiding scene in other MMOs. Are they bug free?
    I doubt other MMO's have bug free encounters that are as complex as WoW ones can be. My thing with this one is that it seems so unfinished it just seems highly unlikely it's been playtested at all, though I obviously don't know for real and something could have gone wrong with the implementation on live servers. However just from watching (which is an easy position to talk from, I know) the fight seems to completely lack any sort of direction and the numbers make no sense, it's as if it's being developed live as Limit is progressing on it. I'm sure there's been other egrerious cases in the past but those weren't live on stream.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    The boss now one shots if you don't go into the heart chamber

It's clear Blizzard was watching and despawned it lol
    Ya the same thing happened during the SOO race when method was stacking 8+ healers to out heal and burn Thok during his AOE they were watching and enraged the boss and made it kill you at 30 casts.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    The fact that some people are angry that Blizzard despawned it just shows how fucked up part of the "fan"base of this game is. Pretty disgusting.
    Ofc ppl are angry cause mythic guilds aren't QA for bosses.. while QA was fired 1 year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    blizz should be ashamed for releasing shit this bugged after how long this was on ptr Limit has basically been exclusive beta testers
    You mean the bugged boss that wasn't test on the PTR? They never test the last mythic boss.