Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Back when Method had no real competition?
    But if there is no competition, why would bugs exist that slow Method down?

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    So basically, there's no advantage for a guild to be the first to reach the final boss since they're going to be beta-testing anyways. The race is defined by whichever guild is lucky to try the boss after Blizzard "fixes" them. What a joke of a race.
    Basically every final boss.

KJ had huge changes before anyone killed him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    What?

KJ was bugged for days but it was damn near irrelevant. They were alone on him for 3 days.

It's not comparable to a guild being behind by a day, especially by time zone, while the one ahead completely wastes their advantage because of ineptitude.

Exorsus was 3 days behind. I don't think anyone seriously gave them a shot.

Also, whenever deleted their response, I saw it and I understand why you deleted it. At least you're self aware.
    Last edited by Kaneiac; 2020-02-03 at 03:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope the same thing doesn't happen with the azshara thing. Where they intentionally overtuned a specific section of the fight and everyone goes home after the 1-2 week break they had from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    The very fact that you suggest that climate change is debatable speaks volumes about your attitude to actual objective facts. And not in a positive way.
    There we go. I pointed out your hipocracy and then you make up a lie about what I suggested.

I'll break it down so you can have another go. You said 14 year Olds can't determine truth because the internet is 90 percent bullshit. Then you said that 'Great', being a full 2 years older, was able to do this. 14 and 16 are basically the same age. You contradict yourself in the same paragraph.

Now instead of making things up because what you posted was laughable, come up with a reasoned argument on what I actually said was wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

this many bugs didnt exist 10 years ago in single raid tier

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    this many bugs didnt exist 10 years ago in single raid tier
    Yea, they did, and they took forever to get fixed.

Ouro, not killed until after the impossible c'thun, because it was so bugged it often wouldn't resurface. Bugs have been part of raiding since day one.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    So basically, there's no advantage for a guild to be the first to reach the final boss since they're going to be beta-testing anyways. The race is defined by whichever guild is lucky to try the boss after Blizzard "fixes" them. What a joke of a race.
    Basically. I can't believe anyone takes this seriously. Blizzard sure doesn't.

Still missing them nuking the bugged boss.

If someone really noticed it was bugging out during the nuke and they would have killed it, they would have gotten the Ensidia treatment. Kill removed and possibly a short ban.
    It didn't looked "bugged" out, it's just super unclear how the encounter is suppose to be done, they were trying everything waiting for some kind of trigger. The boss appears to be functioning.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Yea, they did, and they took forever to get fixed.

Ouro, not killed until after the impossible c'thun, because it was so bugged it often wouldn't resurface. Bugs have been part of raiding since day one.
    where did i say bugs didnt exist

where did i say bugs didnt exist
    Bugs were arguably worse back in the day, I just grabbed one.

Bugs now are fixed almost immediately as they are found, we'd have to live with them for weeks if not months during raid progression in yesteryear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Why is this beta testing bs only bad if Limit is in the leading position, but when Method was (last tiers) it isnt?
    Because we all know that Method is the most egoistic guild there is and no one gives a fuck if they get shorthanded. When they got the world first in EP, some of their members first thing that was on their mind was "Fuck limit". So yeah I couldn't give a rats ass if they crashed and burned.

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    YES because the Bosses are so fucking undertuned trash shit that NA has a Chance of beating them before the Servers even go up in EU
    So you agree with the statement that NA beta tests the endbosses. It doesn't really matter how you get there. If your testing the boss, your testing it.
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by ogsson View Post
    They were just pushing the boss. And yes, the Nzoth just sat there doing less than every other boss in the raid combined for a whopping 45-50% or so. Obviously a bugg (Limit seemed to know about it, Max wanted to stop but the others just said keep going, kinda reminds me of Ensidia in Lich King).

Obviously bugged boss, NA fanboys will cry foul. They'd always be remembered for only being able to achieve world first on a bugged encounter with near zero mechanics.
    troll harder

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Because we all know that Method is the most egoistic guild there is and no one gives a fuck if they get shorthanded. When they got the world first in EP, some of their members first thing that was on their mind was "Fuck limit". So yeah I couldn't give a rats ass if they crashed and burned.
    yeah have same vibe about them even though i am eu..

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    So you agree with the statement that NA beta tests the endbosses. It doesn't really matter how you get there. If your testing the boss, your testing it.
    the amount of endbosses tested by EU beats NA by a large margin

To complete everyone's world first thread bingo card. I'm going to say N'Zoth is mathematically impossible!

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    the amount of endbosses tested by EU beats NA by a large margin
    So which is it?

YES because the Bosses are so fucking undertuned trash shit that NA has a Chance of beating them before the Servers even go up in EU

Or

the amount of endbosses tested by EU beats NA by a large margin?

These look to be contradictory statements. Were you wrong at some point?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    To complete everyone's world first thread bingo card. I'm going to say N'Zoth is mathematically impossible!
    Please read the thread before commenting. It's poor form.
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    "Disgusting". People aren't angry just surprised at the lack of elegance from Blizzard's side and it's interesting to see how unfinished these untested on PTR bosses really are. Like it's blatantly obvious this fight hasn't been internally tested or it's implemented in an extremely shoddy manner, either of those is going to get some reactions from the crowd.
    Doubt the testers at blizzard plays the game as well as Limit/Method etc does. Better them despawning the boss than let them kill it bugged and ensure a shitstorm from clueless fansters.

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc ppl are angry cause mythic guilds aren't QA for bosses.. while QA was fired 1 year ago
    The entirety of QA wasn't fired. Bugged end-bosses has been a thing since classic, by the way. Several QA testers back then as well. Logic?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Doubt the testers at blizzard plays the game as well as Limit/Method etc does. Better them despawning the boss than let them kill it bugged and ensure a shitstorm from clueless fansters.

- - - Updated - - -

The entirety of QA wasn't fired. Bugged end-bosses has been a thing since classic, by the way. Several QA testers back then as well. Logic?
    yeah there were bugs but not so many in one tier on multiple bosses and its not classic its vanilla.. classic is warcraft 3 reforged of wow