Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    So which is it?

YES because the Bosses are so fucking undertuned trash shit that NA has a Chance of beating them before the Servers even go up in EU

Or

the amount of endbosses tested by EU beats NA by a large margin?

These look to be contradictory statements. Were you wrong at some point?

- - - Updated - - -

Please read the thread before commenting. It's poor form.
    only in bfa

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    yeah there were bugs but not so many in one tier on multiple bosses and its not classic its vanilla.. classic is warcraft 3 reforged of wow
    Wrong again, Blizzard released BWL in an unfinished state, they never thought people would kill Vael and the gate wasn't supposed to open. It did open for either ascension or fury, can't remember which, and they had to prove it opened on it's own and they didn't exploit it. Once they were allowed to continue a lot of the bosses after barely did anything.

You give Blizz far too much credit, their Raids have always been buggy messes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Limit currently just afking in the heart chamber

Great boss btw

Limit just killed the mob in the Chamber and all sat there, safe from Nzoth and his gaggle of thots. Literally unkillable, bugged boss. Nice game.

So people are surprised that the final boss which was untested is bugged

Yeah that sounds about right so the only question I have is why are people so invested in who wins this race it’s fun to watch let it be fun and even if they did decide to go for the kill while it was bugged they would’ve been banned they can’t afford to do that shit anymore they have actual sponsors

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone got a clip of them killing the Chamber add?

I wanna see
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

yeah there were bugs but not so many in one tier on multiple bosses and its not classic its vanilla.. classic is warcraft 3 reforged of wow
    I did not know that you were so skilled at talking out of your anus

Dude we have had so many bug bosses that it’s pathetic and ice crown citadel you had at least three bug bosses outside of the final boss and then you want to talk about all my God there’s such a bug amount of boss is on the steer there’s not the steer is one raid and all the bosses that aren’t bugged get fixed and get killed by the American team so this goes for everyone who argues about the Europeans being behind because of bug bosses were the Americans being behind because of bug bosses

Dude we have had so many bug bosses that it’s pathetic and ice crown citadel you had at least three bug bosses outside of the final boss and then you want to talk about all my god there’s such a bug amount of bosses on this tear there’s not this tear is one raid and all the bosses that aren’t bugged get fixed and get killed by the American team so this goes for everyone who argues about the Europeans being behind because of bug bosses were the Americans being behind because of bug bosses

The race this time around is 100% fair there are no exploits there has been no cheating right now the only thing holding back the rate is the fact that the last boss suffers what all and boss with mythic stages suffer and that is no testing thus filled with bugs you can only imagine that limit will likely still get the world first

The race this time around is 100% fair there are no exploits there has been no cheating right now the only thing holding back the rate is the fact that the last boss suffers what all and boss with mythic stages suffer and that is no testing thus filled with bugs you can only imagine that limit will likely still get the world first

The question is will Max be a whiny bitch if they lose this time around or will method to take the role of being whiny bitches

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klngdom View Post
    Limit just killed the mob in the Chamber and all sat there, safe from Nzoth and his gaggle of thots. Literally unkillable, bugged boss. Nice game.
    yeah doubt it gets killed this reset dont see anyway it happens unless blizz pushes some sort of hotfix but its hard to say whats even broken
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

this many bugs didnt exist 10 years ago in single raid tier
    Hi zoomer.

t. raided hardcore in Ulduar to Firelands

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh GOD... Ulduar.

I seem to remember the first night being hell in there
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Oh GOD... Ulduar.

I seem to remember the first night being hell in there
    I remember first night Razorscale shot targeted fire-balls that were 1 shotting people.

they were lucky Blizzard despaned the boss

cause if they kille dit, probably 3-7 days wide ban and kill removed so bye bye race.

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnacheV View Post
    they were lucky Blizzard despaned the boss

cause if they kille dit, probably 3-7 days wide ban and kill removed so bye bye race.
    Why would they get banned for blizzard being stupid and not knowing how to properly code a fight and nobody having ever fought the fight before. If it was an obvious exploit then yeah but there was nothing obvious about it.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Does blizzard not do internal testing?
    Especially of a fight under these circumstances?
    With how complicated the coding for a game like this is... Don't know if they could actually staff enough qa to hit every scenario. More people more things tested

Quote Originally Posted by Shurkien View Post
    Why is this beta testing bs only bad if Limit is in the leading position, but when Method was (last tiers) it isnt?
    Method did not make it to a single end boss this expansion first so no limit was always the one waiting on fixes.
    Last edited by Xath; 2020-02-03 at 06:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxinius View Post
    yeah doubt it gets killed this reset dont see anyway it happens unless blizz pushes some sort of hotfix but its hard to say whats even broken
    They won't hotfix anything until Method catches up on Limit's progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    I hope the same thing doesn't happen with the azshara thing. Where they intentionally overtuned a specific section of the fight and everyone goes home after the 1-2 week break they had from work.
    Method beat the Queen because they came up with a 1-healer strategy and waited to do their split runs to make that strat happen. By the time they were working on it every other guild in contention had already done their splits and wouldn't be able to funnel the gear to properly shore up the raid for a single healer.
    Last edited by Shelly; 2020-02-03 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Very tired.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Limit is REAALLY close to a kill

Nzoth despawned at 25% wtf lol
    Oh dear summer child.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Doubt the testers at blizzard plays the game as well as Limit/Method etc does. Better them despawning the boss than let them kill it bugged and ensure a shitstorm from clueless fansters.

- - - Updated - - -

The entirety of QA wasn't fired. Bugged end-bosses has been a thing since classic, by the way. Several QA testers back then as well. Logic?
    so you are saying the boss not beeing there the first time limit got to the boss and so beeing unable to pull is a hard to notice bug ?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by keldarepewpew View Post
    so you are saying the boss not beeing there the first time limit got to the boss and so beeing unable to pull is a hard to notice bug ?
    So you are saying N'zoth was always despawned when a raid gets there? How do you know that? Did you get there yourself? Did you get there on PTR or live servers? How many times? Zero, you say? Huh, would you look at that. I guess you have no idea what makes the boss despawn and whether it was "hard to notice" or not.

Not to mention that the amount of QA employees has nothing to do with Mythic end boss testing. The vast majority of those people don't test raid at all, nevermind the final encounters.