Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    How bout we r sorry for not communicating, and we will refund everyones take the game back I dunno finish building the game ?
    Why can't you get a refund? I did... Easy as hell.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Couple hours of retconned and remastered cutscenes cut in the interest of sticking to the original game, did I get that right? Kinda sad tbh.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2020-02-04 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    I mean, Reforged is a skin and a downgrade to a game that's worked fine for almost two decades, it serves only to take money from gullible fans for the exact same game except with a 10 year old outsourced coat of paint rather than 18 year old Blizzard paint.

Fact checking? What facts? Blizzard deserves everything they're getting for this.
    I mean, probably facts about who was fired and from what departments and companies. Not sure what WC3:Re that you talk about in beginning has any bearing on the fact that he corrected false information...
    Its OK to spread false information if it's to shit talk?
    Error 404 - Signature not found

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enty View Post
    I wonder which games' budget is being cut to fund all these refund requests.... Shadowlands probably.
    Unless Reforged sold millions of copies, and a significant percent of those are refunded, probably none.

Their PR and Marketing departments on the other hand...they are in some trouble. Either there was some major communication failure between the developers and Marketing, or some really fucking terrible decision making from their Marketing department. The developers making the game don't handle the day-to-day shit like running the website and storefront pages.

A lot of people fucked up to lead to this particular mess, we simply don't have enough information to know where the responsibilities for each failure lie(though I suppose ultimately we could just blame the Kotick since he is the CEO and kind of a dick).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Unless Reforged sold millions of copies, and a significant percent of those are refunded, probably none.

Their PR and Marketing departments on the other hand...they are in some trouble. Either there was some major communication failure between the developers and Marketing, or some really fucking terrible decision making from their Marketing department. The developers making the game don't handle the day-to-day shit like running the website and storefront pages.

A lot of people fucked up to lead to this particular mess, we simply don't have enough information to know where the responsibilities for each failure lie(though I suppose ultimately we could just blame the Kotick since he is the CEO and kind of a dick).
    More than kind of :P he's a full sized phallus

"Major patch will adress this."
    "Changes in upcoming major patch."
    "Working on this for a future major update."

HOW ABOUT NOT RELEASING A GAME THAT CLEARLY ISN’T READY!?

so about the cut-scene they tell last blizzcon (but stiill advertise on site on bnet with them) but for not translate the voice (for the all other language excpet english) that promise is not valid, like the choise for the language, the terrain and i can continue the list.
    They just follow the promise for make fast and lazy product

look at warcraft 3 reddit post wc3 fanart peon (i can't link the url) this is fanmade portrait and is 10000 better than the blizzard one, follow the true spirit of warcraft 3 instead this mobile game style.

Just restore the old warcraft 3 and give us the possibility to download the patch for who play offline, i dont care about reforged

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

Actiblizz probably refused another delay honestly

Did you miss the outcry that happened when the release date was announced at a later date than initially planned?
    This way they tried to hide it all behind the guise of "MVP now, agile development as we go", which most of the business utilizes nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    Did you miss the outcry that happened when the release date was announced at a later date than initially planned?
    This way they tried to hide it all behind the guise of "MVP now, agile development as we go", which most of the business utilizes nowadays.
    Yeah, you know what I love, getting the game I waited so long and then having to await 3 extra months to actually be able to play it, it does not kill the hype at all. /s

MVP and final product later could work if they released the first campaign working perfectly, then the second, then the next one and so forth. Releasing the game broken and fixing it later will definitely not work.
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    "This entire game must be purged."

The original Warcraft III was far superior to this mess. Enjoy those refunds and purge!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    No mention of wow classic?
    How has Classic been a letdown?
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    No that is not what you said at blizzcon. You said the cinematics wouldn't change. I saw nothing about the in-game cutscenes. Change your website and stop the false advertising. Why didnt they just release the game when all the multiplayer issues were figured out si they dont break peoples games they already had?
    Actually they went back on their opinion to cut any new in game cut scenes back in November.

https://www.pcgamer.com/warcraft-3-r...-voice-actors/

Although I haven't seen any official blue post highlighting this for those of us that feel we shouldn't have to dig around for unofficial souses for news. Why we never got told on Blizzards official sites I'll never know.

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder View Post
    "Spin Doctors" at Blizzard are obviously hard at work spinning what trash they released.

One paragraph in particular caught my attention:

Then why the f**k did you literally advertise the game as having 4 hours worth of remastered cutscenes, and at the announcement for the game at Blizzcon 2018, showed a very different cutscene for Culling of Stratholme, compared to the original version or released Reforged version? That is literally the very definition of false advertising.

Was interested in buying the game as I never experienced the original or Frozen Throne campaigns prior to playing World of Warcraft. But after the shitshow that is Reforged, and the fact that Blizzard have been banning people for asking how to get refunds, I will never be buying the game, no matter how many bandaids they add to it post-launch.
    Well technically they are still remastered, they are using the new models = remastered. Gotta be careful of not confusing remaster with remake. Blizzard chose their words carefully :P

We basically did get 4 hours of remastered cut scenes, there's no hiding it they are remastered, clear before your eyes. What we expected and was thought to be promised was remade cut scenes to fit the current lore like the one advertised at Blizzcon.
    Last edited by Orby; 2020-02-04 at 10:48 AM.

This comment section is just redicolus. People can't even unify what exactly is so terrible about this game.

The only issue I have had so far is that the game in the menus some times is a bit laggy, but that's not where I spend my time in the game. I also don't like the new custom games EULA because it demotivates new maps.

Personally, I have been enjoying custom maps all this time. They actually went out of their ways to make sure that old maps are forward compatable to the remaster. Really great.
    The remaster has revitalized the custom games experience with a whole bunch of new players.

I have been playing some Run Kitty Run, some Orc Gladiator: Remastered, some Line Tower Wars... Then at times, chilled with some Burbenog TD, some Legion TD and some Element TD.

I really look forward to dig into games like X Hero Siege, Footman Frenzy and Battle Tanks today.

I'm not gonna ask for a refund. I am gonna keep playing the game for years to come. I have already joined a coupple of Discord communities and made a few friends. Just having a good time.

It's what you can expect in this "Blizzard bad" witch hunting. Why bother spending so much time and energy, being mad? Did you actually try to enjoy it, and actually play it, or did you just jump on the hate train?

EDIT: I am actually positivly surprised they said they wanted to keep supporting this for a long time forward. I had no expectations of that. Really great news to me.
    Last edited by MiiiMiii; 2020-02-04 at 11:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Actiblizz probably refused another delay honestly
    Yep, Blizzard of the old days is dead. It's no longer about making good games, it's about making money. Fuck Activision, all they're doing is milking a dying cow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    This comment section is just redicolus. People can't even unify what exactly is so terrible about this game.

The only issue I have had so far is that the game in the menus some times is a bit laggy, but that's not where I spend my time in the game. I also don't like the new custom games EULA because it demotivates new maps.

Personally, I have been enjoying custom maps all this time. They actually went out of their ways to make sure that old maps are forward compatable to the remaster. Really great.
    The remaster has revitalized the custom games experience with a whole bunch of new players.

I have been playing some Run Kitty Run, some Orc Gladiator: Remastered, some Line Tower Wars... Then at times, chilled with some Burbenog TD, some Legion TD and some Element TD.

I really look forward to dig into games like X Hero Siege, Footman Frenzy and Battle Tanks today.

I'm not gonna ask for a refund. I am gonna keep playing the game for years to come. I have already joined a coupple of Discord communities and made a few friends. Just having a good time.

It's what you can expect in this "Blizzard bad" witch hunting. Why bother spending so much time and energy, being mad?
    What's so bad?
    How about the false advertising?
    The dozens of bugs that makes game sessions completely unplayable?
    How about the game running slow as hell?
    How about WC3:Reforged killing the original WC3, making it unplayable apart from LAN and single player?
    How about ActivisionBlizzard putting a legal disclaimer that any custom games made is their property? (to avoid losing out on DotA creations)

The game wasn't ready, it broke the old game, it doesn't even have the features advertised...
    Old Blizzard would've known this and delayed the game, even if people criticized it, because they were in the business of making good games... now they're just in it for the money.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

I get the outrage and all, but as long as i get;
    - the original campaign
    - a world editor where i can take an older map, slap on a custom hero and play that for a bit against bots
    - the above in semi-current-gen graphics
    it's pretty much all i need from a 30eur game.

Can somebody confirm the above?

Just want to ask Blizzard one thing: was the budged cuts actually worth it while ruining your reputation?

Years ago I could buy Blizzard games blindly. Now I actually skip WC3 Reforged (something I didn't even consider) and stop with preordering any upcoming Blizzard game.

Yep, Blizzard of the old days is dead. It's no longer about making good games, it's about making money. Fuck Activision, all they're doing is milking a dying cow.

- - - Updated - - -

What's so bad?
    How about the false advertising?
    The dozens of bugs that makes game sessions completely unplayable?
    How about the game running slow as hell?
    How about WC3:Reforged killing the original WC3, making it unplayable apart from LAN and single player?
    How about ActivisionBlizzard putting a legal disclaimer that any custom games made is their property? (to avoid losing out on DotA creations)

The game wasn't ready, it broke the old game, it doesn't even have the features advertised...
    Old Blizzard would've known this and delayed the game, even if people criticized it, because they were in the business of making good games... now they're just in it for the money.
    Old blizzard? You mean the one from 12 years ago that was doing the things you mentioned?

People keep throwing this one around like ANY of them actually has the capability of creating something new and refreshing...
    One or 2 perhaps do, but for most of the outraged crowd it changes nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    How bout we r sorry for not communicating, and we will refund everyones take the game back I dunno finish building the game ?
    Only Japanese companies apologize when they fuck up.