Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Is Method on their day 7 of raiding now? Or day 8? Its getting confusing. Are Asian guilds are on day 6 of raiding now?
    This is EU day seven, Asia day 6.

Looks like NA servers are up. Limit should start reclearing soon.

Makes me laugh when people say guilds are stealing strats.

Thousands of guilds after the first kills follow the same strats, there is always a general way to kill a boss based off its abilities, an optimal way and perhaps even a better way.

No guild or part of the community has any right to moan about any other when almost all top flight guilds now are jumping on the streaming / sponsor bandwagon.

Blizzard doesn't care about the WF race and they won't change it so all regions unlock at the same time, Limit going into Shadowlands now they also can no-life for 3-4 weeks a race will always be ahead of other top flight guilds up until potentially the last boss of any given tier.

Tuning for the most part has been good this tier as 11 bosses have been defeated in a decent but not overly long amount of pull attempts.
    Last edited by AidanJLowe; 2020-02-04 at 04:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    something something PooperNoodle something something

https://imgur.com/r/LivestreamFail/TSjMpDM

https://livestreamfails.com/post/52815
    Infracted
    Luckily she went to the police, he was proven guilty and is now in Jail !

What, no ? She just bitched about it on social medias and therefore he is proven guilty without trial ? Yep rings a bell.

Did i hear it right on limit stream?

They extended the lockout?

And they are doing visions by now

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    Did i hear it right on limit stream?

They extended the lockout?

And they are doing visions by now
    there is no way they are gonna repeat ghun fiasco no efing way

15+ Year Old Account
    Method with the big boys now, the damn Major of the town showing up on stream, didt see that coming.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    there is no way they are gonna repeat ghun fiasco no efing way
    No one is close enough to kill to have to worry about it honestly. They are def. reclearing. Will be interesting to see if ra-den's spawn timer is longer this week.

Okay, I didn't expect the mayor of Krefeld to make an appearance.

Limit going hc first

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    Okay, I didn't expect the mayor of Krefeld to make an appearance.
    Local politicans..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Local politicans..
    That's still positive publicity especially since the people of Krefeld elected him. Maybe him someone in his family is a fan

Quote Originally Posted by Azolluh View Post
    That's still positive publicity especially since the people of Krefeld elected him. Maybe him someone in his family is a fan
    Plot twist, he's a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    small indy company
    Because there would be absolutely zero offset for Blizzard spending hundreds and thousands of development hours on an AI to test encounters whose bugs impact literally 0.00001% of their playerbase. Seriously big brain thinking right there.

14 hr headstart doesn't matter much first week but could be game breaker Limit can do splits and be at the later bosses in mythic before Method starts. Would make a fun reading though if they down him before method catch them because of the extra gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Jabakaga View Post
    14 hr headstart doesn't matter much first week but could be game breaker Limit can do splits and be at the later bosses in mythic before Method starts. Would make a fun reading though if they down him before method catch them because of the extra gear.
    Would be very Meh if the kill happened before Method got to reclear

Quote Originally Posted by Simmias View Post
    small indy company
    Wait so you use this played out meme as a retort for them not having AI good enough to test bosses for the top 0.01% of raiders in the world? Are you serious my dude? Talk about a waste of resources that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Honestly I would hope such AI could be used for a large number of things beyond raid testing.
    Maybe they can poll the AI and figure out why their game sucks.

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    It feel over the day of the hotfix for pretty much all world level guild eu got it first was the main reason DnT didn't take it same with KT.
    - - - Updated - - -

It wasn't a patch that gave Nihilum WF Kel'thuzad, DnT just got outplayed. They didn't kill it on patch day and didn't even get US first.

Limit doing good on reclear.

Just one wipe at dark inquisitor