Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I have to wonder if all this Harvest Thought immunity soaking was actually intended. It does not seem to be doable otherwise, they'd be at zero sanity within couple soaks, but it seems to be such a stupid way to solve it. As if immunity classes needed even more reasons to be top tier.
    That's one of those things they'll nerf down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    I have to wonder if all this Harvest Thought immunity soaking was actually intended. It does not seem to be doable otherwise, they'd be at zero sanity within couple soaks, but it seems to be such a stupid way to solve it. As if immunity classes needed even more reasons to be top tier.
    Yeah they mentioned it yesterday? I think on the Limit desk. Your likely to run out of Necks to use in the Heart Chamber if you can't immune through some Harvest Thought.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Again, I said check max's stream, you can dig back throw his vods + I'm not the only person in this thread thats heard it.

- - - Updated - - -

Think they're going to need to do splits too, even with the mythic reclear gear and chests they're still barely getting to the 49.5% where they were before reset. I stand by it not dying this reset.
    As They have 40% pull KEKW

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    That's one of those things they'll nerf down the line.
    More like the Argus chain "nerf" - less sanity loss, bypasses immunity.

Quote Originally Posted by jce4ever View Post
    recover? They have q 40% pull KEKW
    Aye that happened as I was typing that post ironically enough.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post
    He claimed conspiracy last race and joined Red Bull in trying to troll method
    He did the conspiracy bs this time again, he said in one a stream that BigWigs and Justw8 (as a BigWigs dev) manipulate them and called that the main reason for loosing in the past

People think Blizz favors Method because they aren't thinking logically. Limit leads the charge in the West, which means they are the ones that run into the bugs and issues first, so when Blizz changes a fight, people think they are sabotaging Limit to give Method a chance. Truthfully though, the amount of wasted time via bugged pulls doesn't equal the time gap between US and EU release.

I still think 1 more reset or a nerf before it goes down, nothing happened at 40% that leaves the usual breakpoints of what? 5%, 10%, 25% - going from 40% to that given what they had left resource-wise/sanity etc is a big ask.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

7 hours before Method reset, gg for the boys in orange

Can you have multiple people become debuffed with annihilate due to however it interacts with event horizon?

Does the debuff still work as the tooltip describes? How much damage does annihilate do to the titanic countermeasures? If it works that way is it still possible to utilize enough of the N'zoth brain room even with the additional corruption?

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/546747506?t=06h33m07s
    on the first event horizon the tank topples over from an orb explosion but it looks like there's enough time to heal off the event horizon, have people dip in the debuff circle, or however it works to have it up still to time it into an annihilate for the second set of stacked orbs.
    Last edited by Azolluh; 2020-02-05 at 12:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    I still think 1 more reset or a nerf before it goes down, nothing happened at 40% that leaves the usual breakpoints of what? 5%, 10%, 25% - going from 40% to that given what they had left resource-wise/sanity etc is a big ask.
    They know something happens at 25% from the bugged pull. Whether that's the end or not, or itself was a bug we don't know, but that will be the number to aim for. And they can definitely reach 25% with better positioning and practice.

What was methods best pull on N'zoth before they went to splits?

Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    People think Blizz favors Method because they aren't thinking logically. Limit leads the charge in the West, which means they are the ones that run into the bugs and issues first, so when Blizz changes a fight, people think they are sabotaging Limit to give Method a chance. Truthfully though, the amount of wasted time via bugged pulls doesn't equal the time gap between US and EU release .
    You are not thinking logically either.

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    What was methods best pull on N'zoth before they went to splits?
    66.2% I think it was?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wezmon View Post
    They know something happens at 25% from the bugged pull. Whether that's the end or not, or itself was a bug we don't know, but that will be the number to aim for. And they can definitely reach 25% with better positioning and practice.
    We'll see over the course of the next what? 6 hours? not sure what time it is where they are atm so not sure how much longer they're on for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayma View Post
    Have you listened to any other guilds streaming for world first?
    Do you think it's possible that someone like Josh may have shit talked at some point?

I also love this "from a region that hasn't had anything relevant"
    You are holding limit accountable for 15 years of NA WoW guilds?
    You accuse limit of shit talkiing, but your post is equally degrading an entire region.
    I never mentioned any other guilds shit-talking nor defended them for shit-talking, you brought other guilds up doing it.

That's just how I am, not a good trait and often results in people disliking me... I'm just blunt.

N'zoth won't die this week, you heard it here first.

Blizzard creating another overtuned bullshit 10+ min encounter because they can't actually design a challenging fight. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Tofimaster View Post

Blizzard creating another overtuned bullshit 10+ min encounter because they can't actually design a challenging fight. (:
    tbh, I think N'zoth was likely under tuned like Carapace is and they panic buffed N'zoth without crunching the numbers properly before anyone pulled it/seen it.

I think it will die by the end of tomorrow. Limit just has to fine tune their placements and they still had lust coming back up.

From a spectator perspective, the Nzoth fight looks incredibly boring. Running back and forth to kill tentacles, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yeah Limit has this in the bag within a few days, they are so consistently getting that far in the fight its just tuning at this point.
    And with 12mins on the clock already i doubt there is much extra content, even final expac bosses cant last 30minutes.

It's already a bullshit fight because of the immunity soaking, make ankh 5 minutes cooldown so i can cheese everything like a mage already.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Yeah Limit has this in the bag within a few days, they are so consistently getting that far in the fight its just tuning at this point.
    And with 12mins on the clock already i doubt there is much extra content, even final expac bosses cant last 30minutes.
    What? Sha of Fear says hi at 22 minutes, i say give N'zoth another 10 minutes make them earn that fucking world first.