Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Oh that easy. Leftists being intolerant about other opinions than their own and applying (positive) discrimination while blaming evil white men of doing the same.

Another classic: leftists blaming the rise of anti semitism on the far right when study shows its mainly coming from their beloved immigrants.
    Last edited by Thereturn; 2020-02-01 at 01:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Yes, especially in tribal politics, it's amazing to what peoples opinions change depending if there is an R or D in front of their name.
    No trace of self awareness found.

The people who say they want people to be free to make their own decisions but then when you point to something cultural that limits your freedom, they label you racist or some -phobe instead of fighting against those that seek to oppress others. Even in cases where you share the ethnicity and culture with the people you're pointing to.

Freedom for me but not for thee.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m hesitant to say because I gotta tread lightly here but Mother Teresa types.

Sadist meaning people who are really aren’t about charity as much as getting off on manipulation of others pain.

Animal lovers particularly now days like the OP now days. Not the woman in the tweet but people who place animals with literally no fucking agency at all or ability to communicate to anthropomorphis them for the same reasons I mentioned already.

Sadism
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Celebutards who want others to sacrifice and preach on "virtue subjects", who talk of "wealth imbalances" who then get into their stretch limos, drive to their mansions, get into jets to go wherever and tell OTHERS not to travel, they are happy for others to do without but oh no not them, global warming fanatics who dont practise what they preach.

The seas are going to rise?

Didnt stop you from buying a multi million dollar beachfront mansion did it?....didnt hurt that all your panic mongering drove the prices down, did it? Why buy a house that you KNOW is going to be underwater...it COULDNT be that you were in fact full of it..no thats not possible

If you are so worried about carbon footprints..then maybe no more jets, no more junkets to exotic locations, no more jet flights to five star resorts on someone elses money..Skype it in.

Or use a teleconference system.

All these fact finding missions to exotic holiday locations....wow those facts sure know where to hide....

As he’s wont to do, Bob Geldof went one further, offering to put up three families in his pile in Kent and another in his London flat. Yet, to date, it seems that not a single refugee has been welcomed through the Chunnel and made it to Nicola’s nest, Casa Cooper or either of Geldoff’s gaffs.
    BTW

What DID happen with all those celebrities that were going to leave the US if Pres Trump was elected?
    Last edited by Aehl; 2020-02-01 at 04:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aehl View Post
    BTW

What DID happen with all those celebrities that were going to leave the US if Pres Trump was elected?
    A bunch of Right Wing Pundits/Celebrities threatened to leave when Obama was elected.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post
    Oh that easy. Leftists being intolerant about other opinions than their own and applying (positive) discrimination while blaming evil white men of doing the same.
    Says the person who thinks Climate Change is a farce and refuses to listen to Scientific Reasoning.

Another classic: leftists blaming the rise of anti semitism on the far right when study shows its mainly coming from their beloved immigrants.
    Wrong.
    You're ignoring the fact that white nationalism and Hate Crime is on the rise and racism toward Jews is coming from White Nationalists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grubenwolf View Post
    Just like recently when Don Lemon and his buddies were making fun of Trump supporters saying they don't know how to read, they don't know their geography, or their countries. Basically calling them stupid. This after CNN claiming they are non-biased. He then gave a "sorry not sorry" excuse saying he missed what was said and was laughing at the joke not the people even though the joke was about the people. Just goes to show that the left wing likes to believe they're never wrong so they never have to say sorry and acknowledge that they fucked up.
    Yet people will Praise Trump for being Anti-PC.
    Don Lemon wasn't wrong.

Just goes to show that the left wing likes to believe they're never wrong so they never have to say sorry and acknowledge that they fucked up.
    While you're also ignoring that the Hypocrisy from the Right is even worse, and currently even more dangerous.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-02-01 at 06:23 AM.
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    Yet people will Praise Trump for being Anti-PC.
    Don Lemon wasn't wrong.

While you're also ignoring that the Hypocrisy from the Right is even worse, and currently even more dangerous.
    What was he "not wrong" about? How exactly is the right worse and more dangerous? There's hypocrisy on both sides. Neither is worse or more "dangerous" than the other.

Just curious because it seems like the left always likes to claim shit but never really have much to back up their claims. Just emotionally driven opinions. You replied to two other people, made a couple of short comments and didn't bother to elaborate on your "facts". You can't just expect people to take you seriously by throwing around your "facts" without anything to back them up.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2020-02-01 at 07:22 AM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

What was he "not wrong" about? How exactly is the right worse and more dangerous?
    Sympathetic to White Nationalists and Racists and Constantly blaming the Left for all of their own Problems, Trump Radicalizing the Right with hate to a point where they're threatening Civil war if he gets Impeached and Encouraging Hate and constantly demonizing the left while pardoning Dangerous Military Criminals and other Racists for Political Gain among a whole laundry list of why the Right is more dangerous.

The completely Hypocritical and Corrupt Faith Based Organizations that Supported Trump while ignoring his corruption and Immoral Behavior.
    Just curious because it seems like the left always likes to claim shit but never really have much to back up their claims. You replied to two other people, made a couple of short comments and didn't bother to elaborate on your "facts".
    That's because you don't pay attention to Politics.

There's hypocrisy on both sides.
    There is.

Neither is worse or more "dangerous" than the other.
    Wrong. One Side is Explicitly Hateful Anti-Science, Racist and Encourages Violence and Demonizes the Left any chance they get while the other doesn't.
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-02-01 at 07:42 AM.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sympathetic to White Nationalists and Constantly blaming the Left for all of their own Problems, Trump Radicalizing the Right and constantly demonizing the left while pardoning Dangerous Military Criminals for Political Gain among a whole laundry list of why the Right is more dangerous.

That's because you don't pay attention to Politics.
    You mean to say the left doesn't do any of those things?

Being sympathetic to black nationalists, constantly blaming the right for their problems, Hillary and Joe Biden radicalizing the left and demonizing the right? Oh and what about giving praise and sympathy to one of the most dangerous terrorist leaders, Soleimani, who has targeted us for years with constant schemes to attack us and even killing our own people? The same guy who was responsible for importing explosives into Iraq which killed many of our own troops. The left was basically right there beside the terrorists mourning with them for their dear leader.

Yeah, surely that makes the right more dangerous.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Oh and what about giving praise and sympathy to one of the most dangerous terrorist leaders, Soleimani, who has targeted us for years with constant schemes to attack us and even killing our own people?

The same guy who was responsible for importing explosives into Iraq which killed many of our own troops. The left was basically right there beside the terrorists mourning with them for their dear leader.

Yeah, surely that makes the right more dangerous.
    And now you're parroting Right Wing Talking Points and a complete Lie, Nobody on the left claimed Soleimani was a good person.

Hillary and Joe Biden radicalizing the left and demonizing the right?
    You're just making things up.

Being sympathetic to black nationalist constantly blaming the right for their problems
    Who? Pete Buttigieg?
    Last edited by szechuan; 2020-02-01 at 01:09 PM.

Dissing sub MMOs, then spending a fortune in microtransactions in the free game.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    *holds up a mirror*

10+ Year Old Account
    Basically any protestard or wacktivist

I see somebody mentioned meat eaters "hypocrisy". NO its not.

Dogs / Cats and pets in general are genetically engineered via cross breeding for thousands of years. The animal are designed by human to please human beings. The tail swinging, the cute eyes, those long hair regardless of climates.

Chicken / cows / pigs are mostly if not entirely breed as food.

You may still think eating animal is cruel or engineering animal as pets is wrong, but there is no hypocrisy to say I don't want to eat animal engineered as companion while I have no problem eating animal engineered as food.
    Last edited by gobio; 2020-02-04 at 04:24 AM.

People who think their shit doesn't smell and aren't forgiving of others even if they recognize it.

Is that why you're constantly attacking left wing politicians/figures and ignoring/defending Trump's Corruption, Impeachment and other various corrupt and horrible Right Wing Policies and Politicians?
    Can't be he's a woke ass independent, even though all he does is have understanding for Trump and the GOP and attack Obama and the Dems. But he can ignore all the posts from Dems attacking Obama for his drone strikes, and being an ineffective president always appeasing GOP members to be left hanging nothing. He and his ilk are exactly what he dislikes. Projection at its best.

- - - Updated - - -

What was he "not wrong" about? How exactly is the right worse and more dangerous? There's hypocrisy on both sides. Neither is worse or more "dangerous" than the other.

Just curious because it seems like the left always likes to claim shit but never really have much to back up their claims. Just emotionally driven opinions. You replied to two other people, made a couple of short comments and didn't bother to elaborate on your "facts". You can't just expect people to take you seriously by throwing around your "facts" without anything to back them up.
    I find it just the opposite. The lefties here post tons of evidence, while the righties tell us to go look it up ourselves, a most popular tactic of the righties, or post info from extremely right wing sources or conspiracy sites. You've been active enough over in the politics sub forum to know this is the truth, if you cannot admit it you are part of the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thereturn View Post

Link those studies please.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    There never is with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    The people who say they want people to be free to make their own decisions but then when you point to something cultural that limits your freedom, they label you racist or some -phobe instead of fighting against those that seek to oppress others. Even in cases where you share the ethnicity and culture with the people you're pointing to.

Freedom for me but not for thee.
    Someone calling you a racist or X-phobe does not impact your freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    Someone calling you a racist or X-phobe does not impact your freedom.
    That's exactly how islamists function, they try to label criticism or not agreeing with them as racist and phobia. I'm an ex-muslim, I'm malay. I grew up a muslim. If you try to denounce people as racist or phobics for not liking what they're doing, you ARE impacting my freedom. Those people come from the same culture as me and are the same ethnicity as me, so decrying me as racist for not agreeing with them is just defending them and antagonistic against the groups the islamists don't like.

Then people defend them, so they can continue oppressing.
    Last edited by Heran; 2020-02-05 at 01:27 AM.

Politicians, all of them, Right and Left, id happily hang em from the same rope if it was an option on the ballot.

i had been loosing faith in democracy and politics for a while but the last general election, being made to choose between bojo the clown and Jeremy "the 70 never ended" Corbyn completely broke me, im never voting again, not unless we get some one advocating total political reform and massive decentralization of power something like the swiss system with canton's.

Quote Originally Posted by Heran View Post
    That's exactly how islamists function, they try to label criticism or not agreeing with them as racist and phobia. I'm an ex-muslim, I'm malay. I grew up a muslim. If you try to denounce people as racist or phobics for not liking what they're doing, you ARE impacting my freedom. Those people come from the same culture as me and are the same ethnicity as me, so decrying me as racist for not agreeing with them is just defending them and antagonistic against the groups the islamists don't like.

Then people defend them, so they can continue oppressing.
    That still isn't affecting your freedom. You were able to choose to stop being a muslim. You are still able to speak out against Islam if that's what you choose to do. The fact that other people can also speak out against you is not impacting your freedom.

You are guilty of the same hypocrisy you are trying to condemn them of. You want the freedom to say whatever you want about others...but you don't want others to have that same freedom when it comes to you.