Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Pretty Presidential thus far. Focusing on economy and educational programs. Even some Dems are forced to applaud LOL.
    Yeah its sure hard to take credit for bipartisan effort done by everybody except him lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshingo View Post
    Yeah its sure hard to take credit for bipartisan effort done by everybody except him lol.
    Isn't that what all presidents do?

Not typically no.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

No lol, it's not.

Pretty Presidential thus far. Focusing on economy and educational programs.
    It would help if they weren't mostly lies.

This is like some half baked campaign rally that's gone totally off the rails lol.

jesus our country is a fucking joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Medal of Freedom for a man that would be pictured with Newt Gringrich for dragging down political discourse in this country for the last 30 years

Wait, did he give Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom? The fuck!?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

10+ Year Old Account
    someone get Breccia, infrastructure week is coming back!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Wait, did he give Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom? The fuck!?
    Gave, or announced?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Gave, or announced?
    gave, had that first green card fraud lady put it on him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    Well...At least he'll have something shiny to show his roommates in Hell, I guess?
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

...are you fucking kidding me? During the motherfucking State of the Union?

The State of the Union is to address Congress and provide an update on the state of the country and what the president is looking to accomplish in the coming year. It's not a motherfucking awards ceremony.

Fucking hell, every day Republicans find a new way to debase every high office in this land.

Edit: And you know what? Giving it to him is legit just pandering to his base. Nothing more. Nothing less. These medals aren't honors to be bestowed on the most deserving, they're "thank you" gifts to his supporters and "virtue signals" to his base.

Plain and simple.

Jesus
    ... Atleast it wasn't David Duke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    ...are you fucking kidding me? During the motherfucking State of the Union?

The State of the Union is to address Congress and provide an update on the state of the country and what the president is looking to accomplish in the coming year. It's not a motherfucking awards ceremony.

Fucking hell, every day Republicans find a new way to debase every high office in this land.
    Don't worry, we'll get them back when we get the smug pleasure of watching the Republicans have to eat a shit sandwich and clap while AOC gets one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I had to peace out when he started lying so blatantly about healthcare. My rage hit a point where I couldn't guarantee I wouldn't break the screen.

Claiming he lowered healthcare costs. He simply didn't. Flat out no.

Claiming he was protecting pre-existing conditions. Implying it was his opponents trying to remove it. This is literally the opposite of the truth.

Claiming he has been expanding access. As if we don't all remember the vote where he and his party explicitly tried to boot tens of millions of people off healthcare.

I can't even list all of the lies he managed to pack into about 2 minutes of healthcare talk. Just enraging. Go fuck yourself, Donald.

I said in another post tonight that democrats need to field a candidate to compel me to go vote, and that they can't just rely on being the "not Trump" and expect me to do my part, yadda yadda. But that healthcare thing in the SOTU. Whoa boy. I think that might have made me willing to vote for a Joe Biden nominee. More so when I think of the 35% of Americans who will literally accept being lied to about their own life and death just to support The Party. Fuck. Donald. Fucking. Trump.

Pretty Presidential thus far.
    I am dumbfounded that people like you have lowered their bar so much that oh my god Trump isn't acting like his usual piece of shit is amazing for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I am dumbfounded that people like you have lowered their bar so much that oh my god Trump isn't acting like his usual piece of shit is amazing for you.
    Telling blatant lies after lies with a calm voice is presidential now.

10+ Year Old Account
    lmao, im seeing many people mad here. This is the best state of the union i've seen so far! FACTS! FACTS! FACTS!
    [/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Telling blatant lies after lies with a calm voice is presidential now.
    I think the bar for a Trump supporter is Trump not coming out in his underwear and taking a dump in public even then they might still applaud.