Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    They deserve to lose with all those 30 min breaks every 2 pulls.
    That's not a new development though, and has resulted in numerous wins for them, so...

Method back on N'zoth !

Limit will come back online in 2~3 hours I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Method back on N'zoth !

Limit will come back online in 2~3 hours I guess.
    Someone said 30 minutes. Not sure tho.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    It's a totally different game now. The heroic dungeons dropped 346 and raid gear was 359 normal/372 heroic (26 item levels higher). The dungeons were still tricky at item level 359 (I didn't raid heroic) and were very challenging at 335. When a new raid came it frequently came with new dungeons like the ICC heroics.
    Maybe if you were doing pure pugs at the very start of the expansion? We did them in greens at the start but honestly I do understand where PUGs ran into trouble with them. Certain ones you absolutely had to count on players not being idiots. It's not that they were in any way difficult, they just had mechanics where if you ignored them the entire group could get fucked over.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Limit stream says it'll start at 17h00 CET, so in 30min.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Splitting for mythic reclear slows it down a bit, but rewards in the end.

And they seem to have decided it's a good strat and bought them a dozen WF already.
    You can't split mythic and no guild ever has gotten world first by splitting mythic

Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    As someone rooting for Limit, seeing them get one 25% pull last night then not get there again over the next couple hours is a bit scary and reminiscent of the wall they hit in EP.
    Long day so I can't blame them for struggling after raiding for 8+ hours, but they made a lot of progress on the earlier phases of the fight in terms of staying alive longer so they can go into the secret phase with multiple brez up.

Anyones race at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerts View Post
    Anyones race at this point.
    Method is pretty far still, Method's best try is 55% and they keep having deaths early.

Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    Method is pretty far still, Method's best try is 55% and they keep having deaths early.
    Remember what happened in EP.

Limit was at 12% when Method was at 50, then lost anyway.

No they weren't. Every guild was stuck around 50 percent because the fight needed changes. Once changes happened both guilds passed 50 easily. Then nerfs happened that helped Methods strategy tremendously and Limit had problems staying consistent. Method were never really behind in EP.

Limit pulling sub 40% attempts in a row... I can smell a kill tonight be it them or method (unlikely imo)

10+ Year Old Account
    I still have no clue how this boss works. Seems like a really cheap version of yoggy with more precise movement for leaving shit on the ground, surely I'm missing something.

Limit was outright behind Method on Azshara after changes because the comp they ran with was worse. They're significantly ahead right now.

Only way for method to win is if boss doesn’t die at 25 and some crazy last phase that takes a week happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zortport View Post
    Only way for method to win is if boss doesn’t die at 25 and some crazy last phase that takes a week happens
    My feelings as well. I know last night Max was talking how there was a player or two who was going to have to return to RL before too much longer, so they could potentially be losing their composition or the ability to dedicate so much time soon.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a bad fight, it's just a little stretched out. You have an 'upstairs' and 'downstairs' phase with the body mechanic, dealing damage to the boss in-between, and cycling until the last phase. So you have 2 groups. The Mythic-only phase I believe is timed and takes you into the heart to fight an add w/ Magni. Then you're ported out, and we *think* another mechanic will appear at 25%. Best pull has been 25.5%.

Honestly I think they should have shortened both Carapace and N'zoth and merged them into one fight. Carapace is fun but the final phase is a little underwhelming, N'zoth is fun but feels too long, so mix them together!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    It's not a bad fight, it's just a little stretched out. You have an 'upstairs' and 'downstairs' phase with the body mechanic, dealing damage to the boss in-between, and cycling until the last phase. So you have 2 groups. The Mythic-only phase I believe is timed and takes you into the heart to fight an add w/ Magni. Then you're ported out, and we *think* another mechanic will appear at 25%. Best pull has been 25.5%.

Honestly I think they should have shortened both Carapace and N'zoth and merged them into one fight. Carapace is fun but the final phase is a little underwhelming, N'zoth is fun but feels too long, so mix them together!
    There's a fuckton of similarities with yogg though.

Anyway, I thought they nerfed the corruption thing for BDKs, or is it not live yet? Cause that dps though.

Wouldn't that be like a 5-7 phase boss though? You'd do the carapace and then enter N'Zoth and do all of that and so on. I feel like if you scrapped any of the phases it'd just be similarly boring.

I feel the fight lacks something "special" as vague as that sounds. It's just another old god themed fight. I hope something cool happens at 25.

No they weren't stop spreading this bs