Thread: about game

about game

I would like to say that I have a problem with the names, I never find the name I want, and that takes away my desire to play. Before I tried to make a lvl 1, for entertaining me for a while, and it was impossible because I could not find a name, they are all taken, so I could not play.

why the battletag is not used to identify each one, so each one can put the name they want.
    Last edited by Capultro; 2020-02-05 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    I would like to say that I have a problem with the names, I never find the name I want, and that takes away my desire to play. Before I tried to make a lvl 1, for entertaining me for a while, and it was impossible because I could not find a name, they are all taken, so I could not play.
    thats a poor excuse not to play.....

You can't play because you can't use a name you want?

Yeah I have to agree with dude above, that is a piss poor fucking excuse to not play a game.

Use really obscure references, and if it's for an upcoming race, reserve the name as soon as said race is announced using a character you'll delete later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I reserve names months and occasionally like a year or more in advance. I have an entire account dedicated to it (not actively subbed, but can still log it to make level 1 toons).

why the battletag is not used to identify each one, so each one can put the name they want.
    I think if you extend your naming conventions past xxsephirothxx you'll find plenty of names.

Use a name without vowels.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I reserve names months and occasionally like a year or more in advance. I have an entire account dedicated to it (not actively subbed, but can still log it to make level 1 toons).
    I do this too, but not to the extent of having a dedicated account for it.

I have a tonne of reserved names on many servers, just in case.
    Here is something to believe in!

Try making a unique name?

Stop naming all your toons XxSephirothXx, Nomad, IfuckdogsYifyif etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    thats a poor excuse not to play.....
    Tbh if someone can't invent a remotely original name, maybe they should stick to shooters and mobas and stay away from (MMO)RPG games.

There's plenty of free name generators and name lists on the internet, people who "cannot invent a name" usually don't even try to invent it, just copy pasta names from favourite games / movies / comics / animes or use extremely common irl name, or extremely overused pun / joke / wordplay.

Like when demon hunters were added to the game and more than half of them were some wordplay on Illidan or named after demon hunter abilities, weapons or body traits. Zero creativity whatsoever.

Heh, thats kinda funny cause I just recently decided to make a new rogue on Bronzebeard. Usually I have to come up with something crazy or esoteric or put 2 names together (actually really proud of Larsironbrew and Elsafirebrew for dwarves) and on a whim I tried Alexa, clean, nothing funky and it was untaken. I was shocked. A normal, real name, nothing funky or weird and it wasnt taken. Gripped that up quick.

10+ Year Old Account

...Because you don't see the battletag unless you try to add them to friends. It would just be confusing to have multiple ppl with same name around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just keep trying until something works. But whatever you do, don't be one of the people who type their name like thïš.