Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, he ordered the construction of soul powered constructs, flesh vaults, implied rape on his “consorts”
    Not gonna fault him for raden, dat guy had it coming.
    Putting aside all the edgy hate for pandas.
    Yes all the shit he did to them was horrible, the wall could probably been constructed a lot faster if the mogu helped build,it instead of just whipping the shit out of chubby boys.

yep. he isnt a playable race leader.
    really, he didnt anything worse than a dk and ebon blade

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    Yes, he ordered the construction of soul powered constructs, flesh vaults, implied rape on his “consorts”
    Not gonna fault him for raden, dat guy had it coming.
    Putting aside all the edgy hate for pandas.
    Yes all the shit he did to them was horrible, the wall could probably been constructed a lot faster if the mogu helped build,it instead of just whipping the shit out of chubby boys.
    How would they have lost weight otherwise though? Lei-Shen was just thoughtful of the fitness level of his people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Has there been any talk of whether mogu are biologically immortal like the draenei? Most named mogu we know of die of violence. I've never seen mention of one dying of illness or old age. Cause if not odds are he'd never have lived long enough to meet the Lich King, even if his continuined existence didn't change history.
    They're not. He was counting on the Zandalari's magic to keep his empire running. Lei Shen's death was originally reported to us by GM's as a death by old age, and was ret conned by Chronicle 1 to be at the hands of the Tolvir and an engine of reorigination.

Lei Shen's loyalty with the Zandalari was never put to the test, because he didn't live long enough to see the fruits of the alliance. So everyone saying his trust of trolls was a misstep... might be right. We simply don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post

People shit on Mists for being a shit expansion, but it was literally the last expansion with decent lore in Warcraft. I will forever remember the fun I had questing and leveling up the farm, and the raids were all excellent, even the Mantid raid, which was the weakest of the xpac, but far better than most raids in some xpacs.
    MoP was one of the very best expansions, not just because of lore and some great raids(ToT, SoO), but its well designed and fun class design, even its pvp system was the best up to date with pvp power and pvp resilence on gear and you could farm your own faction on timeless isle. The reviews of the critics are hilarious! Like, they never played that actual game and certainly the patches!

Would love to see more of Lei Shen's story ingame in the future. Well Wrathion ate his heart, thats very unfortunate. But, maybe he can get a replacement? Death, seems not to stop him in the first place, other than that there are timewalking shenigans.

Oh, well, the best guys die permanently. R.I.P. Lei Shen and Arthas.

You were the heroes that Azeroth needed, but not the Heroes current WoW lore direction deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    I'm of the idea that images often say a lot more than words, so I'll just leave this:

Its beautiful to see how Lei Shens benevolent but strict rule finally made this lazy pandas work once in their life.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Yes, he built the Serpent Spine. What did Varian build?
    Statue of himself

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Alliance and Horde need to be dismantled then, serfdom is basically slavery after all.
    Tbh it would be nice if blizzard could be consident with Ethier factions stance on slavery.

OT: Many many things. Also wanted a racial hierarchy.
    Last edited by Newname1234567890; 2020-02-06 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    If they were smart in pandaria.. they should have all just go to zandalar and build and grow their empire and forget about pandaria.. bit hey zandalar was said to be kibda gone and even the trolls have lines like: zandalar is gone we need a new home! Bfa happendn and they still have this huge empire and alot of mogu..
    It has been explained that this was mostly propaganda by Zul.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Statue of himself
    I thought it was build when he was "dead".
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Yes, he did many things morally wrong.

-He enslaved Pandaren, Jinyu, and Hozen, among others. They were forced to build things, like the Serpent's Spine.

-When the Jinyu were defeated, some pledged themselves to him. He told them that they would get preferential treatment in his empire - a promise that was never kept.

-Pandaren were not allowed to learn to read or write when he ruled, because he felt threatened by them. This is unlike Emperor Tsao.

-Creatures were painfully flesh-shaped into other beings under his command. Megaera was once a cloud serpent that was twisted into a multi-headed hydra, and discarded in the sewers, forever in anguish. Primordius screams about pain nearly the entire time in his fight.

-Ra-Den was defeated, enslaved, cut, and drained of his blood. It's implied that the Divine Bell is made from his flesh. His blood was used in the previously mentioned flesh-shaping, and to create new life. He also stole Aman'Thul's essence from Ra-Den, which gave him his powers.

-Ra-Den's weapon was used to power the Thunder Forge to create his weapons and helm, which were used to harm and subjugate more people.

-He killed the Last Queen of the Mogu, and created his own consorts to be his playthings.

-When the August Celestials attempted to stop his rampage across Pandaria, they were imprisoned.

-He promised the Zandalari power in their mutual partnership, but he really only used them (which the Zandalari were doing in return). In the Throne of Thunder, he says "You've swept the filth from the doorstep."

-He gave the Tol'vir an ultimatum to join him, but they would have still been slaves to him. He wanted the Forge of Origination for his schemes.

-While not canon, in an alternate universe shown in Heroes of the Storm (through the Warmaster Chen skin), Lei Shen wanted to destroy the Kaldorei Empire to take control of the Well of Eternity, which would have given him even more power. He would have likely used the Well like he had used anima and the Vale. This generally matches with his persona in canonized lore, despite the fact that he never reached the Kaldorei Empire in WoW's history.

It's not really a question anymore if he did anything wrong. When new pieces of lore come out about him, it simply expands all the things he did to harm others for the sake of "continuing the work of the Titans." Very few things are stated about him that paint him in a good light at all. One of the only positive things that can be said about him is that he standardized weight, measurements, and language in his empire, which is simply a reference to Qin Shi Huang.
    Last edited by Destinas; 2020-02-06 at 09:39 PM.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I thought it was build when he was "dead".
    90% it was there during cataclysm

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    90% it was there during cataclysm
    Oh, yes. I thought it was built earlier.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Cons:
    His empire got defeated by pandas.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Cons:
    His empire got defeated by pandas.
    Lei-Shen should have flesh-shaped them to slugs when he had the chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your defense for a villain has to find a way to justify a brutal, fascist dictatorship, then the answer is very resoundingly, yes, he did something wrong.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

No one did anything wrong really. Except Garithos. He didn't finish off those stinking elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    No one did anything wrong really. Except Garithos. He didn't finish off those stinking elves.
    Shame he didn't come back as a Forsaken. Just imagine his little face at teledrasil