Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    "Last phase doesn't work properly so let's just disable it and pretend it never existed." LOL
    I legit think this is what is happening. The Heart chamber bit isn't working correctly, neither the first, nor the second (Mother and Magni doing nothing, not even waking up, after the first add dies can't be intended.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by BoltBlaster View Post
    Blizzard just got greedy, so they fired everyone to maximise profits. That includes testers.
    My favorite thing is hearing this spouted as a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Echoing Void nerfed, N'Zoth bugged to fuck, may as well do splits for a while and watch Limit.
    Watch them kill it, you mean.

this shitshow of a development process from blizzard is gonna cause so much salt from method fanbois

"limit only got world first because blizz deleted the last phase"
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Enough people with contacts in Blizzard have said this so the odds are, it is a fact.

And given the decline of BfA, I would say, it all makes sense.

Blizzard should just come out and say the current iteration of N'zoth Mythic is bugged. If they kill this "bugged" version and the fight gets fixed later. Who claims the true World First? The bugged version or the fixed version?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    How about instead you start opening your fucking eyes and realising who you're replying to? I wasn't the one talking about Limit and choking, you dumb american cunt. I didn't say anything about Method and end bosses. Those are hard facts. I was talking about your feelcraft bullshit statements that are plain wrong. It's obvious you're a dumb fanboy nobody who's never raided at the top, only going by hearsay, memes and bullshit. State facts. And get your eyes fucking checked, holy shit.

Also, since I'm 100% gonna get infracted/banned anyway, go fuck yourself.
    I mean you're wrong but believe whatever you want. I absolutely don't have firsts in wow I do in other mmos. Unfortunately I can't dedicate the time I would like to raid anymore and the top echelon of wow is definitely way better currently than I was.
    However nothing in my statements was "feelycraft" also your quote was specifically crying about me calling out a method fan who was bashing limit for choking when it took method multiple expansions to get their first first after they started going hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Voidwielder View Post
    Enough people with contacts in Blizzard have said this so the odds are, it is a fact.
    People whos source has been "dude trust me"

Are you perhaps interested in buying a bridge?

Quote Originally Posted by Corroc View Post
    Even with the current mechanics its still really tight damage and mechanic check. Not amazing but still suitable coordination for an end boss.
    Its a 2 phase fight where the 2nd phase lasts 10 minutes, only interrupted for a tiny pointless mini boss. Its pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ATZenith View Post
    The QA that Blizzard fired would have really come in handy, you know, to test these fights. These boss has had how many patches?
    And you can test it for the enlightenment of those people saying " dur hur how do you test it for 0.01% guilds".
    These are broken mechanics that an intern with his ilvl 999 testing char or god mode on could figure out if he went through the encounter enough times.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Its a 2 phase fight where the 2nd phase lasts 10 minutes, only interrupted for a tiny pointless mini boss. Its pathetic.
    So wanna bet when you're going to kill it?

15+ Year Old Account

pretty sure the guy you quoted is somewhere on blizzs payroll because those are the only people who would still be defending this shitshow
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Jin84 View Post
    Blizzard should just come out and say the current iteration of N'zoth Mythic is bugged. If they kill this "bugged" version and the fight gets fixed later. Who claims the true World First? The bugged version or the fixed version?
    blizz has had about a week now to get mythic n'zoth into working order, now they have like five guilds on it so they're just deleting phases and abilities on the live realms to get buggy things out of the fight entirely
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    How the HELL do you even begin justifying this? All they had to do was determine if the boss phases trigger correctly, that was all they had to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Yup exactly. Cho'gall+Sinestra, Mar'gok and Gul'dan were more interesting AND WORKING
    Last edited by Jin84; 2020-02-05 at 10:11 PM.

There is a factual paper trail which shows how was fired. Pretty sure that faking those papers is fraud.

So no, 'some guy said' doesn't beat official papers.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    this shitshow of a development process from blizzard is gonna cause so much salt from method fanbois

"limit only got world first because blizz deleted the last phase"
    Will they tho? They have actually to figure out now how to optimize the damage since the final part is just a burning phase. Unless Blizzard has something else planned and adds again the secret phase? You can't put your finger on it. Because as it stands both guilds are screwed.

As if everything datamined has appeared previously
    So you honestly think after the craziness that was fury mythic blizz's final fight is do phase 1 then do phase 2. Go kill add repeat phase 2 til dead? Not to mention the rp trigger that has since been taken out that he did when he went immune earlier today.

Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    How the HELL do you even begin justifying this? All they had to do was determine if the boss phases trigger correctly, that was all they had to do.
    see

10charss

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Or they did test and because the PTR/internal realms/live are not the same bugs that don't appear in the first can, and have multiple times shown up on live. Every single piece of software testing has this kind of thing to the point it might not be known until seen and then can't be fixed with a flick of a switch.

Quote Originally Posted by Poe View Post
    People love to shit on WoD but at least WoD raids were fucking legit.
    Highmaul was bad. Everything in it was bad.

BRF though, I'll remember for as long as I'm alive.