Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Platekini is actually pretty practical when you think about it. Normal armor makes everyone look the same but if you are an attractive woman and stupid enough to get into combat revealing yourself as a woman is going to have people going easier on you because they think women are weaker or the chivalrous ones will likely only fight you as a last resort, and the rapey ones are going to try to do as little damage and non lethal blows so they can rape you later. Plus those with armor that stands out are usually those of higher status or rank and so if you do get capture they may try and ransom you instead.
    Not everyone goes with that thinking in media culture
    - - - thousands of them - - -
    Last edited by Alkizon; 2020-02-05 at 09:30 AM.
    __---=== IMHO(+cg) and MORE |"links-inside" ===---__

__---=== PM me WHERE if I'm unnecessarily "notifying" you ===---__

Every hot character is shit now that we have our sexy vulpera overlords.

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I the only one who thinks her in game model and her appearance in the cinematics looks like two different characters?

In game her character model looks very good, and in the cinematic it looks like an ugly cosplayer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    Sure...

if that's what you're into OP, no judgements.
    She has brilliant teeth for someone who has been dead for so long, who knew Forsaken have good dental care...

Don't think you can deny that they tried to push it a little.

Platekini is actually pretty practical when you think about it. Normal armor makes everyone look the same but if you are an attractive woman and stupid enough to get into combat revealing yourself as a woman is going to have people going easier on you because they think women are weaker or the chivalrous ones will likely only fight you as a last resort, and the rapey ones are going to try to do as little damage and non lethal blows so they can rape you later. Plus those with armor that stands out are usually those of higher status or rank and so if you do get capture they may try and ransom you instead.
    Raping one would just gut you and then rape you.

Chivalrous, lol.

...or you just don't want to die so you attack the vulnerable areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Velerios View Post
    Nope, since every piece of armor is magical. It would make sense for armor that is grey and white, since they are not magical, but everything above green, especially since the armor makes you around x times stronger than you naturally are, it doesn't matter if it is a full protection armor or a platekini, it's magic. You are in a game where you need x arrows to kill someone, where you heal your health with a scream, but platekini, no, here we really need to be realistic *sigh*
    By that logic we dont need armor, just a magic doodad in the bag. Because magical forcefield...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    She has brilliant teeth for someone who has been dead for so long, who knew Forsaken have good dental care...
    Sylvanas need bracers... Dental plan...

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra the War Criminal View Post
    If only she looked like this, then she would have stayed dead in Cataclysm:
    I wanted Genn to literally rip her face off in Stormheim. Her fanbase would have evaporated overnight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artelia View Post
    I see corpses very offten in my work. She is not corpse....

Actually she looks more alive than many living characters ingame. Many of you calling people necrophiles because she is "undead" in story. But that's actually really wrong.

And about smell. Guys...do you know why corpse smell? Because rot. Show me rot on Sylvanas.
    Only reason there is no rot is because the tears would flood Undercity if the devs were actually realistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    If you don't think she's sexy, there's something wrong with you. Even if you're a girl.
    She is a walking corpse....cold....lifeless...not to mention selfish and foolish. If all I wanted to do was ogle a pair of breasts there are plenty of living women I could do that with

She's living, attractive, and doesn't need to make pacts with devils to be powerful!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    - - - thousands of them - - -
    That bowl cut isn't doing Milla any favors >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Aliven View Post
    Raping one would just gut you and then rape you.

Chivalrous, lol.
    I would assume the rapey guys would want a living person instead of a corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    ...or you just don't want to die so you attack the vulnerable areas.
    Most large scale battles are people conquering for shit. You see a hot as fuck woman you are going to have people trying to claim the prize and any Chivalrous ones are going to avoid fighting any women as much as possible and even then if its an army of women they are going to be trying to fight the uggo's and lower class women. And lets not forget that historically most of the time women were seen as inferior and so would likely not be seen as much of a threat as any dudes near/around her and so would be targeted after all the guys around her were dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkizon View Post
    You mean where you have to have your most vulnerable body part (head) visible to let anyone know your female? And the Superman armor is Platekini its designed to accentuate her breasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenzha View Post

Don't think you can deny that they tried to push it a little.
    deny that they tried to make her ugly af in that picture? no. i cant deny it. they made her ugly af.

So your into necrophilia then
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Sevarin View Post
    deny that they tried to make her ugly af in that picture? no. i cant deny it. they made her ugly af.
    You can find that ugly or not. All i'm saying is the design on that loading screen took the lips and chest off in a direction it didn't need to go.

I would assume the rapey guys would want a living person instead of a corpse.
    As history can teach us not really, just a hole, if it was warm then better.

Raping and being concerned with well being of women you are fighting with swords dont go along...

Also, you can live long with stomach wound, you will die eventually but hey.

- - - Updated - - -

Most large scale battles are people conquering for shit. You see a hot as fuck woman you are going to have people trying to claim the prize and any Chivalrous ones are going to avoid fighting any women as much as possible and even then if its an army of women they are going to be trying to fight the uggo's and lower class women. And lets not forget that historically most of the time women were seen as inferior and so would likely not be seen as much of a threat as any dudes near/around her and so would be targeted after all the guys around her were dealt with.
    Lol

You dont see "hot prize" in battle. If you see anything because of hundreds of people, swet, tears, mud, adrenaline then you see another bloodied, sweting combatant that is pointing long object towards you (but she would not even survive first assault) so, with andrealine pumping through you veins you do everything to survive and not "claim the prize". Lol are you delusional? :P

Ofc you thinkg it would have full makeup, perfect hair and awesome skin

So why not tie her into a banner to boost morale? IF army win she will be prize :P

This is one of the most stupid assumption i ever read ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    That bowl cut isn't doing Milla any favors >.<
    That character didn't give a shit. Part of why it was so awesome.

...You realize she is undead right? She probably has maggots crawling around inside her breasts. Her skin is literally grey from death.

And aside from that she's sadistic, obsessed with death, and has no trace of compassion. So really awful personality.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    I'm not crazy.

In the BFA opening cinematic she's beautiful but her teeth are riddled with plaque.

Fast forward to the Mak’gora: She tells Saurfang with seething hatred, ”I trusted you.”

If you examine her teeth, they are pearly white. Why does this wench grow hotter every cinematic?
    Uh.... well, I guess some folks are into blue waffles. Carry on, lad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Is it possible that it has something to do with lore?
    Insofar as the guy in charge of the lore beats himself raw while fantasizing about being Nathanos nuts-deep in her, yeah, sure, tons to do with lore...
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Her body has been dead for like what, 25 years? And there is still not a single sign of decay.
    holy necro batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    And just like the thread before it, let's back away from sexualizing Azshara...[Sylvanas]... and return to the original...[some other]... topic at hand.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    *Sylvanas picture*
    Only reason there is no rot is because the tears would flood Undercity if the devs were actually realistic. Bla bla another bla bla.
    * Jaina picture*
    She's living, attractive, and doesn't need to make pacts with devils to be powerful!

So you speak about tears that flood Undercity if Sylvanas take some rot...but you also like Jaina. Character that getting new kingdom every few years just to rule something.....

Let's speak about tears that flood Allince insteed.....when she finally stop getting new and new servants.