I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Haha this is funny because BFA is BAD. Hey guys, does anybody else agree? Guys? Hello...? BFA is BAD!!!
    Upvotes to the left!

In the state the fight was in, The encounter was not killable at all. It wasn't an issue with tuning at all -- the issue is with the mechanics bugging out. Limit has been struggaling thinking there was a second door to go through because, for a day -- nzoth was going immune and spawning a second door in his burn phase. You could have seen these bugs with god mode on, which makes this whole debacle even more pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    At this point I really hope Limit wins just because of how much bullshit they had to put up with the bugs on this last boss.
    They had all brez, everyone up and everybody ready to bust on the burn phase, but a bug that has been plaguing them made the group think there was a nonexistent phase. Nzoth should have been dead hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    In the state the fight was in, The encounter was not killable at all. It wasn't an issue with tuning at all -- the issue is with the mechanics bugging out. Limit has been struggaling thinking there was a second door to go through because, for a day -- nzoth was going immune and spawning a second door in his burn phase. You could have seen these bugs with god mode on, which makes this whole debacle even more pathetic.
    And now it is killable but it's just a burn to the end. And yes, any QA team actually doing this would be tasked with breaking the encounter after they check that the fight works when played as intended. So door ignoring, pushing a phase change mid-cast and other weird attempts at bugging the encounter would be a go. Seems they didn't have enough time to test it, because I don't think there's a QA lead alive that'd be content with just going through the intended path.

Quote Originally Posted by Blodia View Post
    And now it is killable but it's just a burn to the end. And yes, any QA team actually doing this would be tasked with breaking the encounter after they check that the fight works when played as intended. So door ignoring, pushing a phase change mid-cast and other weird attempts at bugging the encounter would be a go. Seems they didn't have enough time to test it, because I don't think there's a QA lead alive that'd be content with just going through the intended path.
    Or simply as many have theorized, Blizzard does not have an in-house team capable of really testing this encounter, so they can't really do that.

It's not enough to just go in with characters that have god-modes and cannot die. You have to execute the mechanics properly anyway, to push things further, even if they don't deal damage to you.

ION IS ON LIMITS STREAM! NICE!!!!! Fucking amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    ION IS ON LIMITS STREAM! NICE!!!!! Fucking amazing!
    I can't tune in, what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by DazManianDevil View Post
    I can't tune in, what's going on?
    Limit just got N'Zoth down to 10.6%.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    Or simply as many have theorized, Blizzard does not have an in-house team capable of really testing this encounter, so they can't really do that.

It's not enough to just go in with characters that have god-modes and cannot die. You have to execute the mechanics properly anyway, to push things further, even if they don't deal damage to you.
    But they have the details from the dev team on how the encounter is supposed to go. And with dev tools like god mode and phase skips they can test interactions easily, if they of course have the time for it.

Boss die at 2% like Normal/Heroic? If so, Limit easily has this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerts View Post
    Boss die at 2% like Normal/Heroic? If so, Limit easily has this.
    "Just kidding, the next Mythic Phase begins at 2% ;3 "

Blizzard corruption nerf wont go live until reset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Corruption Nerf

Nerf delayed til reset...good on blizzard.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

It's good that theyre holding back, but that noone at Blizzard stopped to think "hmm might this maybe fubar up the world first race?"

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Corruption Nerf

Had a feeling they were going to delay it, makes no sense mid week.

10+ Year Old Account
    so is every endgame boss be bugged/overtuned for 2 weeks to max profits? this happened for azshara.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodwulf View Post
    Corruption Nerf

Stop pls, this thread can't handle Good News!
    /s
    On Point, thank god for some semblance of sense amidst this madness. Also kudos for the "Tuning to Nzoth" along with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    so is every endgame boss be bugged/overtuned for 2 weeks to max profits? this happened for azshara.
    ... How in the actual hell do bugs/overtuning maximize profits...?

No please, I'm interested. Because I don't see anyone not already subbed rushing to sub over those "features", on the contrary it's giving bad press by word of mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Only a hundred or so players get to experience endbosses on mythic within the first 2 weeks. How exactly does that affect profits ?
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh