Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    It did annoy me a bit. It' just that the jump mechanics are awkward.. they end up annoying more often than pleasing.
    Jump puzzles belong to Guild Wars 2. Especially because you can (must) actually control your jump there.

Not a world Q but, i kinda like the events in the next assaults in uldum/vale.

The ones where you sometime go into a maw to click stuff, sometimes you click an obelisk then jump on cysts or whatever those things are, sometimes you dps a half buried statue down while a damns warm of small mobs comes rushing to protect it.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Haha...definitely those...but also the puzzles. I hate Calligraphy though ^^
    Weird, I think calligraphy is my favourite because it takes about 6 seconds to complete and gives dual faction rep

Beachhead and Cycle of Life /s

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    the ones where I kill a single mob and gtfo asap
    My kind as well...

none, these WQ are forgettable but are still better than the 8.3 dailies ... Why put back dailies in BFA seriously ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Penguin Snowboarding is fun but sometimes quite bullshit.

I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.

Oh hai yeti
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by dewd View Post
    hell yeah to everyone who said single elite mob quests. id rather fly across the continent for one of those than do the turtle shit or collect questitems especially since blizzard broke any of the world quest group finder addons
    You litterally explode any elite quest solo since BFA week 3, and it's even easier since BDA... and are a joke since 8.2

10+ Year Old Account
    Shell Game is the only one I really enjoy, I wish they would make a bigger grid for it, how many matches are there now, like 8? Would be cool to have a version where you match like 50 pairs

match 3, I am a sucker for those type of games, and unlock phone games of the same design they don't trap with with impossible wins.

Any bounty world quest that has the harbormaster in Boralus saying " The enemy has been waylaid, it is shame it had to end so violently, but you did what had to be done "

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Howver, i love:

1. Matching Leylines - love this puzzle

2. Runescape - get many runes

3. Shell game

4. Loh is lost in the city.
    I would put the jewels on the top spot but other than that it's pretty much what I would say. I liked the fishing dailies in Legion as well but sadly there's little fishing content in BFA (a real shame for an ocean based expansion)

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Penguin Snowboarding is fun but sometimes quite bullshit.

I did not hit that snowmound, it's not true! It's bullshit, I did not hit it. I did NAHT.

Oh hai yeti
    Haha, amazing!

None, the most boring content of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am actually surprised there is no achievement tied to some of them. Like...let 12 turtles get to the water without an albatross / crab killing any. Or complete the Collector Kojo Puzzle in under x tries

- - - Updated - - -

PPl made groups for that in the group finder...yep. Also people here claimed they got legendaries for completing it.
    I always thought there must be an achievement somewhere for that collector game if you had N streak of correct guesses in a row

Worldquests are the worst idea blizzard ever had. Pure hate, nothing else.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryFromHumanResources View Post
    The Kirin Tor one in Legion where you had to step on the squares in a given path to get to the cube or whatever
    I really liked these. I ignored the Barrels of Fun and Take Flight ones though because they were so laggy/buggy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Not a world Q but, i kinda like the events in the next assaults in uldum/vale.

The ones where you sometime go into a maw to click stuff, sometimes you click an obelisk then jump on cysts or whatever those things are, sometimes you dps a half buried statue down while a damns warm of small mobs comes rushing to protect it.
    I got flashbacks to Wildstar doing those. It was so similar to those minidungeons out in the world.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Calligraphy, Loh, Shell. Azerite WOONS. Jelly quest (slow fall op), Leyline Puzzle. And then the 1kill quests and mining WQ.

Shell game, crab beach defense. Leylines were good but nazjatar feels like work and I don't bother after getting revered for flying (I'd play a kelfin, though >.>)

Penguin one is good. Pet battles in moderation. The dark iron lava golem in zandalar.

My least favorite one that seems like it's meant to be fun is the one where you ride the parrot and shit on the pirates. They don't even react (just some text), the groups are small, and the GCD makes it feel slow.

Any WQ where I just kill 1 dude, except maybe the buggy ones like Adhara White.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

7+ Year Old Account
    shell game