Quote Originally Posted by Caerule View Post
    WoW is so dead, we'll be visiting its afterlife.

I should probably get started on new "No Alpha/Beta Club" signatures.

I'm considering doing one for each of the covenants. Have a choice between looks. Good idea, bad idea?
    For night fae maybe some crying bunnies, or crying trees, jsut to add to the absurdity.
    Venthyr i would go for blood elves in fedoras, just to get right to the bottom of what they are.
    Kyrian just paint some humans blue, and act like nothing is different.

Not sure what to do for Necrolords, but you will come up with something.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really hope they put some thought into covenants and they'll make them cosmetic/unique story only. I would be shame if game would force you to some path (not literally, you know what I mean).

Other thing: it would be amazing if they would made War Mode PVP between covenants, instead Horde/Alliance. Of course not free for all, just 2 covenants vs 2 covenants and alliances change every week to keep it more or less balanced (or 3v1 if Vent.. some covenant has too many members).
    Last edited by Dracullus; 2020-02-05 at 07:05 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    For night fae maybe some crying bunnies, or crying trees, jsut to add to the absurdity.
    Venthyr i would go for blood elves in fedoras, just to get right to the bottom of what they are.

That reminds me. Void Elves are all: No, we don't drink blood. The other emo elves do that. Now we can have them be blood death knigths who join the Venthyr.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Plehnard View Post
    Do we need the Swift for that?
    We need both swifts and a @Farahad. We must sacrifice someone in the center too. I vote Rippedlife. JK ly babe.

10+ Year Old Account

Necrolords should just show a much of corpses and make someone looking super excited to be around them >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Necrolords should just show a much of corpses and make someone looking super excited to be around them >.>
    Just have a player model use the thumbs up emote. Should convey satisfaction well enough.

For Kyrian going for blue painted human models are a bit boring, use a picture of the blue man group instead. Maybe with a cheap halo on top.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Come my brothers let us start the alpha summoning ritual.
    They really need some alpha details coming out soonish, the well is dry and we're getting thirsty mate! D:

My hope is with the Twitch category reveal maybe they'll do something like streamers get to stream the alpha or what-not (hopefully).

- - - Updated - - -

WoW is so dead, we'll be visiting its afterlife.

I should probably get started on new "No Alpha/Beta Club" signatures.

I'm considering doing one for each of the covenants. Have a choice between looks. Good idea, bad idea?
    That's a really cool idea. Doing an also "Alpha/Beta Club" would be cool too, but whatever you feel up for! Good idea!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Other thing: it would be amazing if they would made War Mode PVP between covenants, instead Horde/Alliance. Of course not free for all, just 2 covenants vs 2 covenants and alliances change every week to keep it more or less balanced (or 3v1 if Vent.. some covenant has too many members).
    War Mode in Shadowlands is going to be really dumb in the narrative sense. Like I don't know how they're going to explain it (because it will be faction-based). And since there's infinite Shadowlands realms why the heck would these specific 4 we're in care about the other specific 3 and not the other infinite ones out there?

As I said, it's just gonna be completely stupid unless they do the "ignore narrative, you just kill opposite side faction cuz this is a game".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    That reminds me. Void Elves are all: No, we don't drink blood. The other emo elves do that. Now we can have them be blood death knigths who join the Venthyr.
    That's exactly what I'm doing with my Void Elf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Necrolords should actually be the ones with Fedoras because their name already sounds edgy and cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Taylor Swift? Do you mean that singer that sold less than TOOL last year?
    Tbf here, TOOL is an amazing band.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just have a player model use the thumbs up emote. Should convey satisfaction well enough.

For Kyrian going for blue painted human models are a bit boring, use a picture of the blue man group instead. Maybe with a cheap halo on top.
    For Revendreth a picture from Twilight should suffice.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennem View Post
    That's a really cool idea. Doing an also "Alpha/Beta Club" would be cool too, but whatever you feel up for! Good idea!
    Yeah, I'll do that too, of course. Did the same for BfA.

This time it'll take me a good time though. As I'll have to make at least 4 different factions. 6, if I do the hub city and The Maw as well, as signature themes. Possibly double that, if I gave them different looks between Alpha Club and No Alpha Club. Just changing the text between them itself shouldn't be too hard though.
    Last edited by Caerule; 2020-02-06 at 02:50 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I'll do that too, of course. Did the same for BfA.

This time it'll take me a good time though. As I'll have to make at least 4 different factions. 6, if I do the hub city and The Maw as well, as signature themes. Possibly double that, if I gave them different looks between Alpha Club and No Alpha Club. Just changing the text between them itself shouldn't be too hard though.
    No worries, I don't think anyone's expecting them by Monday it's awesome enough that you're doing em! To jump off Chickat's suggestion, you could have sad Edward Cullen for no alpha club then maybe a smug Jacob for alpha club..actually as I typed that it may not work since Revendreth are all about vampires lol then maybe some sassy vampire for alpha club !

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Yeah yeah. I'm guessing more towards the end of February, but I definitely think it's soon.
    we got our release date in april
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

3+ Year Old Account

Spooky scary dancing skeletons for Necrolords?

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    For Alpha/Beta? Source please?
    Last edited by LemonDemonGirl; 2020-02-06 at 06:44 AM.
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Tbf here, TOOL is an amazing band.
    I know, I know, I was baiting but looks like thread hasn't awaken from winter sleep yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Why aren’t there BFA, Legion, or other expansion categories? I’m fairly certain Twitch curates the game categories and thumbnail artwork, so I think Shadowlands appearing means something.
    The point is, we have no reason to believe Twitch knows more than we do. And do you know that this category wasn't there since BlizzCon already?

I vaguely recall a similar discussion before BfA, and I think it still took several weeks after that for the AlphaBeta to show up.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I would vote for april too, feb feels like too early

Quote Originally Posted by Reman View Post
    I would vote for april too, feb feels like too early
    We could always meet in the middle and say March, can't we?

My guess is Blizzard will being preparations for Alpha once N'zoth is dead and the race is considered "over", which to my mind means the top 3 have finished and the rest of teh hall of fame is starting to be filled slowly.
    After that i will reckon at least 2 weeks, though more likely 3. Which means that if Limit and Method defeats N'zoth tonight, then we could consider the Alpha likely to start the beginning of March.

Oh and btw: it's kinda obvious as in I doubt this won't be the case, but I'm very looking forward to transmogging stuff from WoD, Legion and BfA in Shadowlands from level 10 onwards, including Artifacts!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Oh and btw: it's kinda obvious as in I doubt this won't be the case, but I'm very looking forward to transmogging stuff from WoD, Legion and BfA in Shadowlands from level 10 onwards, including Artifacts!
    Damn, didnt even think about that. Will certainly make my levelling experience that tiny bit better as i float around Vashj'ir with whatever new alt catches my fancy.

- - - Updated - - -

Guess now that Limit has taken the world first on N'zoth the countdown begins for the first Alpha build to show up. I solidly feel that with it being this early in the month Blizzard should have time to start getting the Alpha in order to capitalize on the post-raid drought that has just started for the forums.

Did someone summon the Hypetrain of old?