Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Somewhatconcerned View Post
    Funny, that's exactly what they say about you, re: brainwashing.

Why is that?
    Fox News and Sinclair Broadcast Group. (So, Murdochian outlook of "news").
    - Lars

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not surprised at all hearing this.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Why? Because Mitt Romney might have some morals after all?

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Can't have a weird cult meeting when some people think for themselves.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

And I thought that John McCain was the last Republican Senator with a sliver of decency

10+ Year Old Account
    Trump supporters upset that Republican disagrees with them
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Dimensius View Post
    And I thought that John McCain was the last Republican Senator with a sliver of decency
    Would McCain vote for impeachment? McSally definitely won't.

Apparently, having and sticking to your morals and the oath that you swore as a Senator/Rep. means that you have no place within the Republican party, or their increasingly cult-like events.

What a shame for Romney. Not really though.

The emperor has no clothes

Say it with us, Republicans

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasulis View Post
    Would McCain vote for impeachment? McSally definitely won't.
    Yeah, McCain absolutely would have.

McSally ran for Senator and lost. Then she got the job anyway because the governor gave her McCain's job. McSally doesn't owe anything to the people of Arizona, they didn't vote her into office, they voted against her.

I actually respect the guy. Still don't know why he didn't vote for witnesses. Well, basically to cover his fellow Republican Senator's asses to make the look more bad. Yet, in the end. RESPECT!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    I actually respect the guy. Still don't know why he didn't vote for witnesses. Well, basically to cover his fellow Republican Senator's asses to make the look more bad. Yet, in the end. RESPECT!
    He did vote for witnesses. He was one of two Republicans to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Why? Because Mitt Romney might have some morals after all?
    You just like that he's against Trump. You disagree with everything else that Mitt says and does.

Oh, yeah, everyone has a moral system. It's insane to think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Apparently, having and sticking to your morals and the oath that you swore as a Senator/Rep. means that you have no place within the Republican party, or their increasingly cult-like events.

What a shame for Romney. Not really though.
    What's with you? Are you a mindless drone? So many people here are saying the exact same thing. Do you have a thought of your own in that head of yours?

Everyone has morals and they stick to them. Trump has morals and he's not contradicted his morals. He's much like Bernie where he's remained consistent throughout the years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Everyone has morals and they stick to them.

No, not everyone. Not by a longshot.

It's refreshing to see at least one republican senator do the right thing in public. It's common knowledge that behind the scenes most republican senators admit Trump is terrible, breaks the law, and should have been removed from office a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    It's refreshing to see at least one republican senator do the right thing in public. It's common knowledge that behind the scenes most republican senators admit Trump is terrible, breaks the law, and should have been removed from office a long time ago.
    I give him a little credit, but it's hard to see him doing this if he was Senator from Louisiana or Idaho or something. Utah is very red, but they aren't very "Trumpy." Evan McMullin, who nobody had ever heard of, got nearly half as many votes as Trump did.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post

Everyone has morals and they stick to them. Trump has morals and he's not contradicted his morals. He's much like Bernie where he's remained consistent throughout the years.
    Point where and when on Trump he has had any morals.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I give him a little credit, but it's hard to see him doing this if he was Senator from Louisiana or Idaho or something. Utah is very red, but they aren't very "Trumpy." Evan McMullin, who nobody had ever heard of, got nearly half as many votes as Trump did.
    Being in a red state is what would make most Senetors think twice about defying Trump, with purple states they could try to win some less smart voters to make up for the upcoming primary.
    Honestly if you look at the situation of Ronmey you really can't conclude anything about his bravery given his age (72) and the fact that his current term end over 4 years when he is 76.
    In a sense he is one of those few people that won't need a job if he loses his election but voting against Trump will make his current live harder.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, not everyone. Not by a longshot.
    His moral compass points to M rather than N.

Warning : Above post may contain snark and/or sarcasm. Try reparsing with the /s argument before replying.
    What the world has learned is that America is never more than one election away from losing its goddamned mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard Tayler
    Political conservatism is just atavism with extra syllables and a necktie.
    Me on Elite : Dangerous | My WoW characters