Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    "Yes it is a fact because of my opinions"

Have you tried reading your posts before pressing submit?
    if people here did that then we wouldn't have many posts

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Method knows they don't have what it takes to kill him right now, so they are doing splits in the hopes of more gear to have a shot at it. Or they believe it won't die this reset and are banking on the next (where they lose because Limit gets gear a day earlier).

They are not in a position where they can sneak in a kill while Limit is away.
    yeah Limit are currently at 10.6% while Method I believe are on 48.8%. Limit should win this race, emphasis on the "should"

Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    And Method is doing splits, again..
    Why not use the 'Limit is sleeping time' to actually progress and practise?
    They are miles behind at this point, Limit is consistently pulling sub 40% while Method reached 48% as their best once?
    Well did you think that maybe that's exactly the reason to do splits? It's a call, let Limit deal with bugs and scout, they probably won't kill it, but having so much more gear at one point makes any boss easier.

method is about to bruteforce the boss as usual

He will tonight by Method

10+ Year Old Account
    So most likely scenario is Method seeing Limit's stream that the entire fight is a burn phase, so they do more gear runs and hope they can execute it better.

It's a race against the clock. Method is totally still in the race and I would never underrate them whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't find the part that says majority of QA team had been thrown out.
    Back pedalling ? Who said the majority? Its about large cuts.Its in the title. Give Kotick a call I heard hes looking for new lawyers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkreist View Post
    Back pedalling ? Who said the majority? Its about large cuts.Its in the title. Give Kotick a call I heard hes looking for new lawyers.
    How many people is large?
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Weakauras should be toned down somewhat in possibilities. When we used to have AVR or nameplates connections/access point, blizzard broke those. Not sure why the Paranoia mark spam is allowed - any weakaura that checks the status of your character in combination with mechanics shouldnt be allowed. Things have gotten so bad if you as a guild dont have a designated person making WAs, you are at the mercy of the best players releasing them.

Hopefully, Alpha as one of the best performing guilds will hit the sweet spot and come out on top! Lets go Asia!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Weakauras should be toned down somewhat in possibilities. When we used to have AVR or nameplates connections/access point, blizzard broke those. Not sure why the Paranoia mark spam is allowed - any weakaura that checks the status of your character in combination with mechanics shouldnt be allowed. Things have gotten so bad if you as a guild dont have a designated person making WAs, you are at the mercy of the best players releasing them.

Hopefully, Alpha as one of the best performing guilds will hit the sweet spot and come out on top! Lets go Asia!
    Was AVR the addon used in Wrath? Recall maybe using it on Sindragosa, amongst others..
    Hi

Meanwhile other source says The cut was 11 out of over 100

large cuts? there was a list posted in different thread, 11 out of 337 blizzard QA were fired, thats less than 3% and most were not from wow...

- - - Updated - - -

out of 337 afaik (well technicaly it is over 100) at least that was the official info posted couple days back in different thread

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    yes its a fact. because this boss is the most bland endboss WoW has ever seen
    Deathwing would like a word. It was basically "kill big tentacle, kill small tentacles, move to next platform, then kill the head before aoe damage overwhelms you." Compared to that, even handling Paranoia during Grasp is more complex.

Method needs to down him before 2nd reset if not then it's 100% over for Method. Gear upgrade for Limit after 2nd reset is probably going to down him before Europe wakes up. Hasn't been a problem so far for European guilds so far except Death and Taxes in Vanilla and Blood Legion in Cata if I remember correctly were USA had a strong guild. Blizz should release the at the same time, because if Limit downs him after the gear upgrade and Method does the same day later then the WF victory will be sour for them knowing we bested them because we had a extra gear and they not. Same for Asia two days after USA, Limit will have two extra days with a upgraded gear before they can try.
    I'm rooting for both teams this time, Limit because they well deserve this and Method because I have been following them since MoP days, and because it gets tiresome having the same team on the nr 1 podium every tier.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    Was AVR the addon used in Wrath? Recall maybe using it on Sindragosa, amongst others..
    Yes it was developed and released during wrath. It gained notoriety during Professor Putricide Heroic as it basically trivialised the fight to the point of being a loot piñata. Assuming you had someone with half a brain doing the abomb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those lists are legit, blizzard has only 100 testers and pigs fly to space.

Limit really shouldn't stream progress. This thread started sucking when they encountered bugs.

At this point the headstart is pretty pointless in ny opinion. Only time it will be a huge factor is if nzoth ends up being gearcheck and both guilds kill it quickly after reset.

Quote Originally Posted by facefist View Post
    At this point the headstart is pretty pointless in ny opinion. Only time it will be a huge factor is if nzoth ends up being gearcheck and both guilds kill it quickly after reset.
    At this point The 16 headstart to a reset makes all the difference as one can reclear and kill nzoth before the other even resets

Method still doing splits. They must be really confident that Limit can't push those 10% and kill it. All in all i don't see them getting this. Even if it lives to the Reset, Limit will get so much gear from that that they will kill it before Method even wakes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Method still doing splits. They must be really confident that Limit can't push those 10% and kill it. All in all i don't see them getting this. Even if it lives to the Reset, Limit will get so much gear from that that they will kill it before Method even wakes up.
    No chance this boss will live until reset imho

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    I am watching Zaelias stream and i do not so much think it is that they are confident limit will not kill it as their own math says that they cannot without a few class/gear adjustments.
    Last edited by mafish; 2020-02-06 at 12:44 PM.