Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    At this point The 16 headstart to a reset makes all the difference as one can reclear and kill nzoth before the other even resets
    Which is exactly what I said, but thanks for your input

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Weakauras should be toned down somewhat in possibilities. When we used to have AVR or nameplates connections/access point, blizzard broke those. Not sure why the Paranoia mark spam is allowed - any weakaura that checks the status of your character in combination with mechanics shouldnt be allowed. Things have gotten so bad if you as a guild dont have a designated person making WAs, you are at the mercy of the best players releasing them.

Hopefully, Alpha as one of the best performing guilds will hit the sweet spot and come out on top! Lets go Asia!
    There's a difference between spamming chat bubbles and actually drawing stuff over the actual game world

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox72 View Post
    Method still doing splits. They must be really confident that Limit can't push those 10% and kill it. All in all i don't see them getting this. Even if it lives to the Reset, Limit will get so much gear from that that they will kill it before Method even wakes up.
    And they might not be wrong. Limit has had a whole night of "almost there" pulls. It wouldn't be the first time either this would happen. At least this time they didn't extend the lockout...
    Last edited by Azerate; 2020-02-06 at 12:35 PM.

Why does Wowprogress not include Asian guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Lack of api for Asian servers

The boss won't live to see 2nd reset. Limit needs to fine tune their performance in the last 20% and it's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    if people here did that then we wouldn't have many posts

- - - Updated - - -

yeah Limit are currently at 10.6% while Method I believe are on 48.8%. Limit should win this race, emphasis on the "should"
    First to sub 5% ghuun.

First to p4 Azshara

0 World Firsts to show for them.

The last %'s is something limit has been unable to do for the last few years on any boss that actually casted its abilities. Lets see if they can actually finish a world first.

Biggest difference for this fight is the last few %, when timed properly (position, lust and then insanity bonus damage) will melt in seconds. I'd be really surprised if they don't manage it tonight given their consistency through the rest of the fight. They've shown with their blob placement there's not a soft enrage which is more often what causes the last second wipes, its just a pure race against the berserk timer.

Quote Originally Posted by modotszilla View Post
    First to sub 5% ghuun.

First to p4 Azshara

0 World Firsts to show for them.

The last %'s is something limit has been unable to do for the last few years on any boss that actually casted its abilities. Lets see if they can actually finish a world first.
    That is very true, but i think they are capable of pulling it off this time. There's alot going on between 48.8% and 10.6% and thats what Method still has to solve. That plus the resolve that Limit seem to have this race, i think makes it across the line. But it should be interesting to see. (I also would love to see how the other 11/12 guilds are doing, but seems to be very little info around).
    From Beta: "WoW is now a turn-based game, GG"

Honestly I wish Limit just killed N'zoth now (like, literally now) to put us out of the misery of this WF tier.

151 pages for this buggy raid lmao. I don't think the other bosses were even that bad, aside from last two? I wonder what are Limit's / Method's thoughts on those bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illusions View Post
    Honestly I wish Limit just killed N'zoth now (like, literally now) to put us out of the misery of this WF tier.

151 pages for this buggy raid lmao. I don't think the other bosses were even that bad, aside from last two? I wonder what are Limit's / Method's thoughts on those bosses.
    Believe it or not, Max says he likes N'zoth better than Azshara cause it doesn't have any LOS bullshit mechanics, and that seems to be common with most of the guild.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Method will drop a healer like they always do and find the DPS. I'm not sure why Limit hasnt tried the obvious method to gain the DPS needed.

Quote Originally Posted by ecospherez View Post
    Raider.io has Asian guild progress.

Quote Originally Posted by xiic View Post
    Method will drop a healer like they always do and find the DPS. I'm not sure why Limit hasnt tried the obvious method to gain the DPS needed.
    Think the healing is super rough even with 4 healers. There's a bunch of abilities that do constant raid dmg. Sure it could be interesting to see, but you see them dropping so low sometimes, even with 4 healers, i just don't know if it's doable. (Then again, Method 2-healed Azshara, so what do I know).

They seem to be dropping melee and going ranged.

limit up in 2 hours and method has done grand total of 0 pulls ... like what are they doing? calculating dmg ? they are so far away from that phase where they need that dmg its hilarious, 3 out of 5 pulls they basically have a dead pull on first upstairs/downstairs phase because someone dies (looking at you narco)..

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    limit up in 2 hours and method has done grand total of 0 pulls ... like what are they doing? calculating dmg ? they are so far away from that phase where they need that dmg its hilarious, 3 out of 5 pulls they basically have a dead pull on first upstairs/downstairs phase because someone dies (looking at you narco)..
    Method showing such sportsmenship waiting for Limit to wake up haha <troll face here>

Method switching to 5 mages, same comp as Limit almost. This fight seems very melee unfriendly, think it's the right choice.

(Limit has a frost DK doing sick dmg i think, however, go figure.)

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    they did a cloth split, look at their comp: 5 mages, 3 warlocks, a boomkin because why not, a warrior for rally, 2 dh because dh, 2 hunters because turtles. They'd probably switch to 10 mages if they could afford all corruption items.

1st pull from method, first N'zoth dmg phase, they are at least 2% behind on dmg from Limit. They're playing catch up for sure.

3 dead first upstairs/downstairs phase lmao breaks sure helped