Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Susan Collins is going for the "Dumbest Bitch in America" award.
    Yep, the next American elections is about "Democracy vs. Autocracy"

Can someone post the Revenge of the Sith's Palpatine Galactic Empire speech?

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Do people honestly belive this nonsense? It this were we throw this around.

I realise he never said that, but who gives a shit about facts amirite.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Lol good meme. If anything he wins by more votes, because people realize what a sham this whole impeachment process was, and the millions of dollars that Democrats wasted impeaching and trying to remove him when they knew what the outcome would be. The Democrats only went after him because he was digging up dirt on the corrupt Biden’s.
    So you agree he did it, but somehow by revealing his corruption he gets more votes. ....how?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    This is a lie.

It's the Truth, or do you think Bill Clinton is guilty too? The exact same thing happened to him. Impeached by the house, acquitted by the Senate, so which is it? or does guild and innocent only matter when there is an R or D in front of their name?

I find it funny how people use hyperbole like "america is fucked".

As a middle class married person who works and spouse works and we pay our bills, life has truly never been better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyvax View Post

As a middle class married person who works and spouse works and we pay our bills, life has truly never been better.
    Well, my anecdotal evidence points to the opposite.

What now?

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well, my anecdotal evidence points to the opposite.

What now?
    No, no, we can all go home now. Greyvax and his wife got theirs, so there's nothing left to do in the world. Good job, everyone!

Until the next downturn which, thanks to Trumps insane tax cuts, will see the US with little budget space to respond.

I’ll be fine. You won’t. People like you break the fall of people like me. But hey, I’d call that poetic justice at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    It's the Truth, or do you think Bill Clinton is guilty too? The exact same thing happened to him. Impeached by the house, acquitted by the Senate, so which is it? or does guild and innocent only matter when there is an R or D in front of their name?
    The GOP in the Senate seem to think the letters in front of name determine that so I guess?

I mean you have senators saying essentially "Trump did it. We don't care" I may be mistaken but didn't Clinton basically take a plea deal?
    Imo he should have resigned just to preserve the standing of the POTUS office but getting a blowjob and lying about it vs extortion of a foreign nation for political gain.

I know which one I think is worse

So as long as your life is fine, you don't care? How selfless of you...
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

7+ Year Old Account

“I got mine, so everyone else can fuck off”

"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit."
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    The current GOP should really trademark that as a slogan it's perfect for them

Quote Originally Posted by Tenlo View Post
    The current GOP should really trademark that as a slogan it's perfect for them
    They are the Me Party.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Do people honestly belive this nonsense? It this were we throw this around.

I realise he never said that, but who gives a shit about facts amirite.
    He may not have said that, but it is truer now than ever before.

- - - Updated - - -

It's not hyperbole when Trump is literally robbing the country blind.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Regular people like you, me, and everyone else posting here are responsible for our own individual success.

Regular people like you, me, and everyone else posting here are responsible for our own individual success.
    Until someone needs help paying for medical bills or something then it's GoFundMe time!

I think you should go live on an island by yourself then. Because in a civilized society, we should all be responsible for making the country we live in a success.
    Looking for <Good Quotes for Signature>.

Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    I think you should go live on an island by yourself then. Because in a civilized society, we should all be responsible for making the country we live in a success.
    It already is a success.

10+ Year Old Account
    It already is a success.
    Not for everyone. There are always things we could do better.