10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity

Exclamation Overwatch forum bans

and blocks every thread i open regarding the locked 2 2 2 team.

I am gettin sick of their census and forced development. Anybody experience simliar things?

The moment i open a thread about this, i get toxic comments, whine to the cheese and a lot of more, then blizzard withdraws my post and alters it until they release it. I will not continue playing under this development. It is a huge backstep and i fear that this generation is too less experienced to see clear through this. All they do is protecting blizzard, but they don't see how blizzard rips their game enviroments and playerbase. Help!
    Last edited by froschhure; 2020-02-06 at 05:56 PM.

Must resist urge to offer you cheese.

Simple solution though, if you don't like the game, the devs policies and the forums, just play something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    Must resist urge to offer you cheese.

Simple solution though, if you don't like the game, the devs policies and the forums, just play something else.
    yeah, but im missing the old game. Try to find a mobastyle/shooter like overwatch. Paladins is meh, but i could test smite again. it has been some years.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post

I am gettin sick of their census and forced development. Anybody experience simliar things?

The moment i open a thread about this, i get toxic comments, whine to the cheese and a lot of more, then blizzard withdraws my post and alters it until they release it. I will not continue playing under this development. It is a huge backstep and i fear that this generation is too less experienced to see clear through this. All they do is protecting blizzard, but they don't see how blizzard rips their game enviroments and playerbase. Help!
    and what do you think mmo-c forum can do to help? lol nothing .. and with a name that has whore in it i guess blizz is altering your posts beause u probably post toxic shit yourself on there

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    and what do you think mmo-c forum can do to help? lol nothing .. and with a name that has whore in it i guess blizz is altering your posts beause u probably post toxic shit yourself on there
    stop this. we never met and you start harassing me

i post here, because my posts get altered by mods in official blizz forum. They can do whatever they like with your posts.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    and i am nor sure why people like you bother to awnser my threads? you only want to fight. go argue in other threads. ty <3

10+ Year Old Account

Literally no one can help you. We have zero power or control over any of the things you're complaining about. It's pretty sad if all you're looking for is an echo chamber top hear your own opinions bounced back to you.

Also, threats of quitting are meaningless unless you're actually willing to back them up - so back them up.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

You didn't even link to such an aforementioned thread, how the hell are we supposed to comment on it?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Literally no one can help you. We have zero power or control over any of the things you're complaining about. It's pretty sad if all you're looking for is an echo chamber top hear your own opinions bounced back to you.

Also, threats of quitting are meaningless unless you're actually willing to back them up - so back them up.
    I doubt that it is meaningless. i am trying to communicate and to find persons that also think 222 is a step backwards in evolution. Okay, you definitly are right with no powers over a game and its development. But, developers should have an interest in keepin players busy. But what they do in OW is terrorizing players that always played hybrid roles. And when you say something against the current patch, you simply get muted and shadowd by blizzard and you think that is ok?? Adressing concerns and you get muted for it. I don'T think this is fair or correct. It makes human beings feel miserable and not wanted. And now think, there are plenty more of players like me, that simply can not tell or say how they feel because they were muted. Nice human rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    You didn't even link to such an aforementioned thread, how the hell are we supposed to comment on it?
    How should i link you the thread that has gotten withdrawn in blizz forum, tell me.
    Last edited by froschhure; 2020-02-06 at 06:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt that it is meaningless. i am trying to communicate and to find persons that also think 222 is a step backwards in evolution. Okay, you definitly are right with no powers over a game and its development. But, developers should have an interest in keepin players busy. But what they do in OW is terrorizing players that always played hybrid roles. And when you say something against the current patch, you simply get muted and shadowd by blizzard and you think that is ok?? Adressing concerns and you get muted for it. I don'T think this is fair or correct. It makes human beings feel miserable and not wanted. And now think, there are plenty more of players like me, that simply can not tell or say how they feel because they were muted. Nice human rights.

- - - Updated - - -

How should i link you the thread that has gotten withdrawn in blizz forum, tell me.
    Human rights have nothing to do with it, you're writing on the private forums of company. I understand that you don't like the fact that Blizzard doesn't listen to you and is removing your posts, but you're not entitled to anything when it comes to feedback about their game. They don't have to listen to you - they don't have to listen to anyone - and to be honest while there are certainly people who feel like you there are more than enough people who feel differently to keep the money rolling in.

To sum up - you're not entitled to get to say whatever you want on Blizzard's private forums without it being removed, it has nothing to do with freedom of speech or human rights, and while you feel strongly about your opinion the fact is that there are millions of other people that don't care who are still playing the game and making Blizzard money.

It's always good to remember too that while 2-2-2 may seem like bad design to you (just like some people think the trinity design is bad in WoW), the vast majority of people who play Blizzard games don't even know what meta means in video game terms. Most people who pay for Blizzard games don't even post on the official forums, let alone on a 3rd party site. Whenever you think that you're in the majority take a step back and recognize that we will always be vastly outnumbered by casual players who aren't even really aware of balance or meta.

By even posting on this website you've already identified yourself as being way more invested than the vast majority of people who play any Blizzard games. We all have.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2020-02-06 at 06:38 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Human rights have nothing to do with it, you're writing on the private forums of company. I understand that you don't like the fact that Blizzard doesn't listen to you and is removing your posts, but you're not entitled to anything when it comes to feedback about their game. They don't have to listen to you - they don't have to listen to anyone - and to be honest while there are certainly people who feel like you there are more than enough people who feel differently to keep the money rolling in.

To sum up - you're not entitled to get to say whatever you want on Blizzard's private forums without it being removed, it has nothing to do with freedom of speech or human rights, and while you feel strongly about your opinion the fact is that there are millions of other people that don't care who are still playing the game and making Blizzard money.

It's always good to remember too that while 2-2-2 may seem like bad design to you (just like some people think the trinity design is bad in WoW), the vast majority of people who play Blizzard games don't even know what meta means in video game terms. Most people who pay for Blizzard games don't even post on the official forums, let alone on a 3rd party site. Whenever you think that you're in the majority take a step back and recognize that we will always be vastly outnumbered by casual players who aren't even really aware of balance or meta.

By even posting on this website you've already identified yourself as being way more invested than the vast majority of people who play any Blizzard games. We all have.
    thank you for your kind and understanding words. You are abolutely right about the things you have said. But it is kind of hard for me to accept it. Maybe i never will and it is better to move on atm. So someday i can return to ow, stronger and fresher than ever =)

yeah, but im missing the old game.
    Quick Play Classic is still in the Arcade.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    Quick Play Classic is still in the Arcade.
    yes that is true. but you can not gather points in arcade.

2/2/2 and now hero pools are the worst things added to the game