It would be nice to remove cloaks for drop lists, at least for current content.

I try to do a least two mthics per week on my 3 120. Would you believe me if I told you I do act that would make Jesus weep when I get my 68th tidal core ? Yet I'm even more turned on when I get a cloak. The rewards are crappy enough….

Cloaks are still part of the usual drops in dungeons, as they can be used for transmog. There are no new cloaks in newer content, because of the legendary cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodyleech View Post
    Cloaks are still part of the usual drops in dungeons, as they can be used for transmog. There are no new cloaks in newer content, because of the legendary cloak.
    I meant in mythics and reward chest. A 475 cloak is not a reward, it's an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    I meant in mythics and reward chest. A 475 cloak is not a reward, it's an insult.
    I know what you meant. It's still a usual reward as it's intended by Blizzard. Some people want cloaks for transmog - there you are.

The weekly chest does not drop cloaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    The weekly chest does not drop cloaks.
    He meant the end-of-mythic chest.

He meant the end-of-mythic chest.
    That doesn't drop 475's though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    That doesn't drop 475's though.
    That's right, maybe a typo? I guess though, as the weekly can't give cloaks.

I know what you meant. It's still a usual reward as it's intended by Blizzard. Some people want cloaks for transmog - there you are.
    Cloaks should not drop from mythic+ as well. It was dropping at the start but they fixed it(supposedly) so it's NOT INTENDED by blizz.

You make no sense, just defending blizz for no reason. If you want shit for transmog just rung normal/heroic/m0, mythic+ is not the place to farm transmogs.

End of M+ runs should not be dropping cloaks in the chest.

I stand corrected if they corrected the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Cloaks should not drop from mythic+ as well. It was dropping at the start but they fixed it(supposedly) so it's NOT INTENDED by blizz.

You make no sense, just defending blizz for no reason. If you want shit for transmog just rung normal/heroic/m0, mythic+ is not the place to farm transmogs.
    Uhm, mate, you are quite aggressive towards me. I'm not defending anything, I'm just saying how it works. Cloaks still drop because of transmog reasons. I'm not even a transmog hunter. /shrug

If Blizz said they shouldn't drop, why do they still drop 2 weeks after the start of the season? They said, they fixxed the weekly chest problem, as it should've been since the start of S4.
    Last edited by Bloodyleech; 2020-02-06 at 08:35 PM.