Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I had a job... where we had 7 sick days/year, but if we used those 7 we would be fired because you can't take 7 unexpected absences.... like wtf.

This was medical related too (plasma donation), and they would rather you show up to work sick.
    It's a horrible society honestly, sure there are countries FAR WORSE, but for comparing to other first world countries we're by far the worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

Only works for so long before they start wondering why you only have a job for 6 months at a time lol.
    Not really certain crap jobs specifically look for those kind of people but limit being able to offer salaries due to the complexity deal is a major game changer.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I agree, the race in Shadowlands will be much more interesting if Limit wins this one which they almost assuredly will, I just don't get why someone has been constantly posting about Method taking breaks when they've done that on like every boss including ones they actually won on. Pulling at turbo speed wouldn't have made much of a difference.
    Yeah every single Method player every pull does everything perfectly there are 0 personal mistakes happening everyone is playing 100% perfect, pulling more and giving more practice wouldn't make any differance /facepalm

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Yeah every single Method player every pull does everything perfectly there are 0 personal mistakes happening everyone is playing 100% perfect, pulling more and giving more practice wouldn't make any differance /facepalm
    Where was that ever implied.

Am I watching the same race as everybody?

Limit is in a league of their own.

They will get WF and probably continue to dominate for a bit if their roster stays the same.

DPS, healing, mechanics, etc, everything is far superior to method this tier. Its like watching Paragon vs Method back in Cata or Method vs Blood legion back in MoP. It's not even close. Method is a shell of its former self this tier.

Limit deserves it, and will assuredly get it.

What's awesome, for me, is finally seeing an NA guild be WF. At an END BOSS no less. They've looked super strong for a while, 'bout time their hard work payed off.

Where was that ever implied.
    Pulling at turbo speed wouldn't have made much of a difference.
    Your own words

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post

They will get WF and probably continue to dominate for a bit if their roster stays the same.

DPS, healing, mechanics, etc, everything is far superior to method this tier. Its like watching Paragon vs Method back in Cata or Method vs Blood legion back in MoP. It's not even close. Method is a shell of its former self this tier.

What's awesome, for me, is finally seeing an NA guild be WF. At an END BOSS no less. They've looked super strong for a while, 'bout time their hard work payed off.
    they have 100 pulls more

Quote Originally Posted by Einsz View Post
    Your own words
    I said them pulling much faster wouldn't have made a difference with the implication that Limit has looked stronger this whole tier and they likely have their reasons for doing it, endless backseat gaming like this is obnoxious to me. Also where did I ever say they are playing perfectly at all lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by FTW View Post

It is nice to see NA get a WF again yea, it was getting quite boring seeing EU all the time. I don't know if I'd use this tier to compare the two though, this tier has just been a disaster due to overtuning and undertuning among other things. I think early Shadowlands is going to be where you compare them properly now.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

I said them pulling much faster wouldn't have made a difference with the implication that Limit has looked stronger this whole tier and they likely have their reasons for doing it, endless backseat gaming like this is obnoxious to me. Also where did I ever say they are playing perfectly at all lmao.
    And I disagreed with you because having less practice is always worse. Since they are making stupid mistakes they obviously need to pull faster to get more practice. Pulling less and taking their time to discuss would be only beneficial if they weren't making that many mistakes. Do you understand now or do you need MSPaint pictures to help you understand such basics?

It's kind of a meme at this point, but getting enough vacation time to WF race, even in a GOOD job, in the US is hard to do.
    Most WF raiders are somewhere between 20-25. There are a few exceptions that are over 28 and closing in on 30.

Which should mean you’re around the college/uni age, not working and you have tons of free time outside of a short window when there are exams.

My WoW prime was when I was in uni studying to be an engineer.

Now some wf raiders are even full time streamers. This is a very small base. But if you can get into a wf guild it could mean stream revenues.

My point is. Few wf raiders have jobs.

How is Pieces doing? are they streaming?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, so damn close

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    How is Pieces doing? are they streaming?
    Nah, they don't stream so no one really knows where they are, they could be neck and neck with Limit for all we know.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, so damn close
    Not really

Did Blizzard just hit wipe button again for Limit?

This is far from fair race....

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post

Huh? They were just late by a couple seconds. They'll get it within an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Huh? They were just late by a couple seconds. They'll get it within an hour.
    I'm not sure, looked like a rigged wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Nah, they don't stream so no one really knows where they are, they could be neck and neck with Limit for all we know.
    Pieces only killed Carapace 2 days ago.
    Would be incredible if they're close to a kill already, but who knows.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post

No. They just ran out of time.