Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Most WF raiders are somewhere between 20-25. There are a few exceptions that are over 28 and closing in on 30.

Which should mean you’re around the college/uni age, not working and you have tons of free time outside of a short window when there are exams.

My WoW prime was when I was in uni studying to be an engineer.

Now some wf raiders are even full time streamers. This is a very small base. But if you can get into a wf guild it could mean stream revenues.

My point is. Few wf raiders have jobs.
    Doesn't Method have multiple +30s?

Quote Originally Posted by Mhyroth View Post
    Pieces only killed Carapace 2 days ago.
    Would be incredible if they're close to a kill already, but who knows.
    It would be yea, after seeing them in Crucible though they are definitely capable of it, Uu'naat was no joke.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    they have 100 pulls more
    Probably because they don't take half hour breaks every other pull

What if Method somehow still manages to claim the World First? Highly doubt it, but...

Things would look pretty rigged, ngl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Or you know, if you got mandatory leave days like most of the planet. No need for UBI
    I wouldn't mind UBI at all would fix a lot of issues in this country and could be paid for by heavily taxing the rich and imposing tariffs on companies that put their "corporate headquarters" in ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    What if Method somehow still manages to claim the World First? Highly doubt it, but...
    If Method hadn't taken half an hour between pulls, they could've gotten it. Alas, Limit will get it within the hour.

The script says that Limit will be the clear favorite followed by a streak of mechanically perfect pulls from Method, followed by a close battle sub-10%, followed by a Chinese guild (that isn't streaming and hasn't logged out since the patch launched so they don't show up on wowprogress) getting WF while nobody was looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    If Method hadn't taken half an hour between pulls, they could've gotten it. Alas, Limit will get it within the hour.
    Basically this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    The script says that Limit will be the clear favorite followed by a streak of mechanically perfect pulls from Method, followed by a close battle sub-10%, followed by a Chinese guild (that isn't streaming and hasn't logged out since the patch launched so they don't show up on wowprogress) getting WF while nobody was looking.
    Cool Chinese joke, bro. So hilarious...

Look, I get it, but this shit's old now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    It's so awesome how so many people here knows better than Method themselves how to raid

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I'd prefer socialized medicine before UBI, but both are needed as we continue to move toward automation for menial jobs.
    Yup the huge one is the trucking industry. Once that becomes automated it's going to cause cataclysmic chain of events. The small towns and hotels that basically exist to serve the trucking industry will die overnight and unemployment will skyrocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Doesn't Method have multiple +30s?
    Only ones that are over 30 that I can think of are Sco and Jeath. There might be a few more.

The thing is that many in Method are full time streamers and don’t have to work a normal job. I know Jeath used to be a lawyer and basically said on stream that he made enough money of that to support him and his family for for several years.

Method is an entity of their own since that’s a professional esport organization. If you look at any other top 10 guilds I’m pretty sure their player base is a lot younger.
    Last edited by babyback; 2020-02-06 at 08:34 PM.

Basically this.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool Chinese joke, bro. So hilarious...

Look, I get it, but this shit's old now.
    Where's the joke? Are you disagreeing with the script?

Right now, you would say, any of the other 5 guilds on the boss have better chance than Method doing it

Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    Fuck... I felt that.......

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Right now, you would say, any of the other 5 guilds on the boss have better chance than Method doing it
    Uh limit? They wiped at what is likely .2% assuming he pushes the same as heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Probably because they don't take half hour breaks every other pull
    or maybeeeee... they dont start 16hours earlier

or maybeeeee... they dont start 16hours earlier
    That's been long since eaten up by bugs plus extended mait lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xath View Post
    Uh limit? They wiped at what is likely .2% assuming he pushes the same as heroic.
    based on what casters had someone confirm, mythic does not end at 2% but at 0.

they have 100 pulls more
    When Limit was at the same amount of pulls as Method is at now, they were already consistently getting to sub 25% attempts.

Quote Originally Posted by babyback View Post
    Only ones that are over 30 that I can think of are Sco and Jeath. There might be a few more.

The thing is that many in Method are full time streamers and don’t have to work a normal job. I know Jeath used to be a lawyer and basically said on stream that he made enough money of that to support him and his family for for several years.

Method is an entity of their own since that’s a professional esport organization. If you look at any other top 10 guilds I’m pretty sure their player base is a lot younger.
    I think Jeathe is doing well from streaming now too, I swear I heard him say he had around 2K subs at some point in the past month or so. That will obviously fluctuate depending on the current state of wow (new raid or not).