Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Oof, that's going to kick some drama up.
    He's right though

Quote Originally Posted by xfreeder View Post

KekW
    I like how Limit and Method were literally Yin and Yang throughout all of this.

Limit being perfect almost every run, while Method was just being lazy and shit, not really doing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Turaska View Post
    Well deserved kill. World-first aside, anyone else think that end boss was just... turd? it was easily on par with Madness of Deathwing with how terrible the actual encounter was designed... super underwhelming.

Yikes, some of these comments. I was going to post something civil but seeing how toxic some of these comments are rather than constructive I'll not bother.

This is only to the people being douches because I know it'll trigger them the most

It's still
    EU: 34
    NA: 5

Long way to go before you can shoulder that NA > EU as far as overall skill goes

So climb off your high horses.

/Childishness off
    Nice goal post movement, bruh.

Quote Originally Posted by Woobels View Post
    I think twitter might be the worst thing to be invented in a while.
    Twitter? Not Twitch chat?

Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    stop acting like every fucking boss is bugged to hell

Nobody is saying Limit is bad or didnt deserve it but for fuck sake stop acting like a 16 hour headstart mean nothing
    It meant nothing. Sorry you're mad about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Think so, first end of tier boss in 15 years too.
    Nice. Only wish they were still Alliance...

*Cries in shit PVE racials*

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    He's right, though.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    i mean they all have to be thinking the same right? they flopped so hard its crazy, i dont see how can certain people stay in the guild after dying so much in p1 of nzoth literally could not progress at all cuz of them
    Who were the people holding them back? I didn't watch much of their streams.

I'm a nerd and I care a lot about fight design from a visual/audio perspective etc and this entire tier really dropped the ball, partly because the they could have done so much with the theme. The chamber being "overrun" by a single unnamed random add and for the fight to feel very same-y for like 70% or whatever (even if it was very difficult, which it was) was lame. Very unimpressive raid overall. Only made interesting by Limit's performance.
    I reckon they released this raid incomplete so they can rush to work on Shadowlands, so many of the encounters just seemed... unfinished, N'zoth probably being the worse offender, for a boss that has been built up over a decade to appear as it did.... that's just sad.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Twitter? Not Twitch chat?
    Good point but I might still give the edge to twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    It does mean nothing, NA had extra maintenance, lost well over 16 hours of time on bosses due to bugs before Method even got close to those bugs. Limit were behind time wise and still dominated Method this tier.
    if you have 100pulls more you are not behind. no matter how bad method played

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I don't think you even understand they where literally less the a second away from enrage insta wipe. On a near perfect pull, that had perfect last phase rng. No, no final boss since KJ has had tuning that tight. Instead of trying to say someone is wrong, maybe just accept the fact you don't understand what you're talking about or how any of these fights work and are judging purely off wipe count which in reality means jack shit.
    Every fight was that way...just that in other fights they literally had to change the strat to get a kill or comp for more dps or cut some edges in other places... this time around was just "Just keep pulling and whatever"...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rips View Post
    stop acting like every fucking boss is bugged to hell

Nobody is saying Limit is bad or didnt deserve it but for fuck sake stop acting like a 16 hour headstart mean nothing
    its ok Sco you let them tears out
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    No need to move the goalposts, still 29 points ahead.
    Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers.

Threadripper 2950x | 32gig Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200mhz | GTX 1070 (Yes, I was stingy on the graphics card HOOOO!)

Good point but I might still give the edge to twitter.
    Fair enough. I'd say it's either/or, down to preference, anecdotal experiences.

Wtf was Method doing anyway? They were god tier in Legion. What? Did BFA finally burn them after all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Who were the people holding them back? I didn't watch much of their streams.
    narco, revez, meeres were just chain dying p1 every pull

i think they went a bit too hard on this streaming shabang and forgot what its all about sucks for sco since he said he put the most resources aka money into this event

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pay928 View Post
    Pretty sad to see him shitting on his own guild like that, but at the same time he very much has a point. Method have a lot of introspection ahead of them, considering how convincingly they lost this tier. Even in the previous tiers, it was experience and strategy that made them pull through, and it was only a matter of time before those things would stop being enough to keep them ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Wtf was Method doing anyway? They were god tier in Legion. What? Did BFA finally burn them after all this time?
    Method lost the same number of raids in BfA that they did in Legion ...
    "I feel bad for Limit , they put in so many hours only to come in second place" - Methodjosh

Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    They had a bad tier and good competition for the first time in a while, and their performance in Legion was about equal to their performance in BfA.