Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Gaming Confession

Provided it is NOT illegal

Whether video games or online, maybe even World of Warcraft, what is your Confession, meaning something you do or did rather that might be strange and unusual and really kind of embarrassing?

Ill go first.

In GTA 5 in story Mode playing as Michael even after the last mission and the official story has concluded, I still try to Kill Micheal's horrible family as Michael, more specifically, his wife, because they are all horrible to him, and even though Michael has forgiven his wife for cheating, I haven't yeah I know that's weird.

FYI: Keep in mind the game makes it so you technically can't kill them, but for brief moments logging in and out of GTA Story Mode as Michael you have small windows of opportunity find ways.

So come on what are your quirks, and they don't have to be especially embarrassing or in my case kind of disturbing?
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post

Whether video games or online, maybe even World of Warcraft, what is your Confession, meaning something you do or did rather that might be strange and unusual and really kind of embarrassing?

Ill go first.

In GTA 5 in story Mode playing as Michael even after the last mission and the official story has concluded, I still try to Kill Micheal's horrible family as Michael, more specifically, his wife, because they are all horrible to him, and even though Michael has forgiven his wife for cheating, I haven't yeah I know that's weird.

FYI: Keep in mind the game makes it so you technically can't kill them, but for brief moments logging in and out of GTA Story Mode as Michael you have small windows of opportunity find ways.

So come on what are your quirks, and they don't have to be especially embarrassing or in my case kind of disturbing?
    mass sim genocide. its all im saying.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I may have emptied afew thriving settlements on fallout 4.
    Then there’s the games where you can carry your victims and let’s just say I painted the trains in rdr2 for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    [IMG]https://i2.wp.com/warchest.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/warchest-Gamer-Confessions3.jpg?resize=1024%2C576[/]

Ill go first.

Raiding in Everquest, we sat around way too long while the guild leaders strategies. I wrote "This is boring as hell" meant it for my party but wrote it in guild chat. The funny thing is, they apologized.

Who doesn't go on a maniac genocidal spree out of boredom or frustration to load back to your last save after?

7+ Year Old Account
    The game Dayz standalone introduced some new abilities way back where you could tie other players up and force feed them things. Disinfectant was a popular thing as they would die slowly from poisoning. Later they added the ability to chop up the remains of dead players and eat them. Although eating human meat would make your character sick and develop kuru, which makes you laugh and cry at random.

We separated a German guy from his squad and got him locked into a house and fed him disinfectant and tied him up. His friends were outside but did not know how to unlock the doors. He yelled for help in German to his friends, but he eventually died, and we chopped up his corpse and threw pieces of meat out the window to them.
    I never play as a bad guy in any game, but I was under bad influence from some Danish and Swedish guys.

10+ Year Old Account
    I met my current partner ERPing on World of Warcraft and we are very happy together.

:dab:
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I have masturbated to characters from more games than I care to remember.
    Do you play visual novels/eroge?

Speaking of which...
    I have played rather nasty naughty eroge and completed every single ending in them. *wince*

I use to play Lumines on the PSP when my WoW raid leader was telling us the strategy for killing bosses because no one ever read them before hand or people sucked so much they had to explain to get out of the fire, move left, etc etc.

When I was 13 (20ish years ago) I used to play CS and Day of Defeat with wall hacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Raiding in Everquest, we sat around way too long while the guild leaders strategies. I wrote "This is boring as hell" meant it for my party but wrote it in guild chat. The funny thing is, they apologized.
    Hahaha, I have accidentally done that, especially in the days of Ventrilo and Instant Messenger. One of those Sorry they heard, it, not sorry you felt it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I have masturbated to characters from more games than I care to remember.
    I there is anyone I know that said they didn't I would be 100% sure I at least know one liar.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    mass sim genocide. its all im saying.
    Yeah, one part of me is "YES, YES" the other part of me is like "WTF is wrong with you" I won't pretend on a copy of Roller Coaster Tycoon I haven't asked, how can I make things go terribly terribly wrong HAHAHAHA!
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Secretly having ''who can take most damage without dying or making it obvious'' competitions with a couple of guildies in raids during hellfire citadel because we got bored.

A whole bunch were getting tired of slow progression, routine encounters and whatnot, so we decided to have some fun.

Did you steal the "Gamer Confessions" image from somewhere else?

Where do I begin my lords and ladies? I'm a vile man, I confess it. My game crimes and sins are beyond counting. I've lied and cheated. Gambled and hoard*. I'm not particularly good at violence, but I am good at getting my character to do violence for me. You want specifics I suppose.

When I play Skyrim, I no longer can play with just normal mods. I have to install lewd and erotic mods from an adult modding community forum. When I close my eyes, I can still see my character(s) nude.

I just recently beat Kingdom Hearts 3 on Critical Mode, which would be a good challenge in and of itself had I not used EZ Codes to make the game way too easy. I even got the new RE:Mind secret endings this way.

Recently, I rolled a Vulpera Warlock....
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2020-02-08 at 06:32 AM.

I played postal 2

I enjoyed it

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Had a very similar situation in wow, have been playing on and off for years but used to be an ok raider.

It was in the legion raid that starts off with having to cannon a gate, got invited for a flex carry, they turned it into a HC. Got to a boss where they brought too many carries but RL also explained wrong, I told them where they were going wrong, they didn't listen wipe wipe wipe, I told them again, got told to stfu quit the guild lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoyed the story of Katawa Shoujo.

Yes it's a game made by 4chan people. But damn if it's not solid and fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    I burnt the whole map down as a mongol Nomad in CK2.

Imagine a lineage starting at a Genghis Khan type man, lasting for a few centuries without collapsing, that killed absolutely everyone not a nomadic Mongol in between India all the way to Iberia, up to Scandinavia and down to subsaharan africa, and everything in between.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    I really enjoyed the story of Katawa Shoujo.

Yes it's a game made by 4chan people. But damn if it's not solid and fun.
    Hey, that was actually my first VN!

Not to be confused with Kara no Shoujo though. *shudders*

...I think that was the second.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there are child NPCs in a game, I will always test is whether or not I can kill them. That is the only NPC I consistently will attempt to kill in any game, mainly because child NPCs are usually very annoying or very creepy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.