Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Can we get Shadowland info already?!??!

Now that world first Ny’alotha is done and WC3 Refudged is out(ish), I want to see info for Shadowlands!!! Alpha, Beta... images, mobs, creatures!!!! Please?!?!

Can't be that long before alpha/beta (depending on what they decide to name it), patience young grasshoppa

Quote Originally Posted by Darkscar7 View Post
    Now that world first Ny’alotha is done and WC3 Refudged is out(ish), I want to see info for Shadowlands!!! Alpha, Beta... images, mobs, creatures!!!! Please?!?!
    Did you not watch Blizzcon or?

you'll soon have your unfinished, unbalanced, stupid AP grind, broken sorry we'll fix it next patch specs but it wasn't broken why the fuck did we break your spec who knows x-pac and you'll enjoy the live beta, the game will actually be playable around 9.1.

No need to get impatient. They already rushed out WC:R, give them time to polish Shadowlands at least

I hope we get info soon as well, Blizzcon was extremely light on the content and I hope there's more we just couldn't be told for spoilers sake.

Shadowlands was the only expansion I was left feeling "That's it?" instead of excitement.

That aside, I hope Torghast is a hell of a lot more advanced than the Horrific Visions are, because if not, I'm definitely holding off. Going to need more to those than "We shuffled the mobs / rooms up a bit" to have any sort of longevity and replayability.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    you'll soon have your unfinished, unbalanced, stupid AP grind, broken sorry we'll fix it next patch specs but it wasn't broken why the fuck did we break your spec who knows x-pac and you'll enjoy the live beta, the game will actually be playable around 9.1.
    While a bit more aggressively worded than I would have put it, this is summed up nicely. If we've learned one thing about post WotLK blizzard, it's that they do not learn from their mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Now that Mythic N'zoth has been killed, I expect some info in the next week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkscar7 View Post
    They don't know yet. That's why no new info.

We all know the questing and art will be solid, it shouldn't even be worried about.
    Class changes is the big worry and I'm more worried it's just going to be no or little changes and then a bunch of worthless skills thrown on top.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    Now that Mythic N'zoth has been killed, I expect some info in the next week or two.
    Oh, we both now this forum is like IT'S BEEN 2 HOURS SINCE WORLD FIRST WHERE IS INFO BLIZZARD IS BLIZZARD DEAD GUYS???

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Can't be that long before alpha/beta (depending on what they decide to name it), patience young grasshoppa
    I’m not young...sadly. I just enjoy the art teams efforts. It’s always nice to see what they come up with. I am hoping. I was deliberately writing to sound impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post
    The 2 aren't connected though. New information isn't coming until more alpha testing happens. The friends and family testing hasn't started. While they might not do it, that would break from their normal testing cycle. That testing also has a NDA attached to it so at best we get some odd partial data mined info.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    No need to get impatient. They already rushed out WC:R, give them time to polish Shadowlands at least
    Wc3 Refunded was not rushed , in fact it was delayed longer then it was supposed to be and they still fucked it up

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    They don't know yet. That's why no new info.

We all know the questing and art will be solid, it shouldn't even be worried about.
    Class changes is the big worry and I'm more worried it's just going to be no or little changes and then a bunch of worthless skills thrown on top.
    Ion already said they are not revamping or doing any major changes to the classes, the team is happy with them .
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    Wc3 Refunded was not rushed , in fact it was delayed longer then it was supposed to be and they still fucked it up

- - - Updated - - -

Ion already said they are not revamping or doing any major changes to the classes, the team is happy with them .
    They stated that they are "unpruning" and that means pretty major changes. In situations such as rogues where people want snd back, that means rogues lose 10% baseline and alacrity as a talent so SND can exist. Poisons means major skill rebalancing, etc...

People think unpruning means we get the buttons back, 99% of pruned abilities didn't go anywhere, they were just worked in to baseline.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    If you're this negative about the game's future and with Blizzard in general, then why do you still keep following the news on WoW and playing it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    you're misremembering, they said there would be LEGION LEVEL changes, there's still going to be decent changes just based off the unpruning being a thing. Legion had full reworks of multiple specs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    They stated that they are "unpruning" and that means pretty major changes. In situations such as rogues where people want snd back, that means rogues lose 10% baseline and alacrity as a talent so SND can exist. Poisons means major skill rebalancing, etc...

People think unpruning means we get the buttons back, 99% of pruned abilities didn't go anywhere, they were just worked in to baseline.
    In means getting shit back baseline and new talents though. Or in some cases, getting shit back we lost for no reason, like shaman totems.

Quote Originally Posted by lollerlaban View Post
    Did you not watch Blizzcon or?
    You say that as if Blizz put out any information that'll drag any players back.

Dude, Blizzard said the release date was supposed to be december 2020 but now we are hearing that they are already behind schedule. If they want to prevent a BFA 2.0 or WoD 3.0 from happening I would not expect them to release Shadowlands before like March 2021.
    But greed is probably compelling them to release it in december anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Exkrementor View Post
    Dude, Blizzard said the release date was supposed to be december 2020 but now we are hearing that they are already behind schedule. If they want to prevent a BFA 2.0 or WoD 3.0 from happening I would not expect them to release Shadowlands before like March 2021.
    But greed is probably compelling them to release it in december anyway.
    While I don't care for another year of this patch, frankly it would probably be the best for everyone if they actually finish the game this time around. In BfA they introduced a core feature at the end of the beta with zero chance to actually change anything about it before release, I hope they don't repeat that blunder, I don't want to wait for the second major patch to fix some of the issues again.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Be patient, they are still trying to figure out how they fcked up this expansion's final bossfight so horribly. /s
    [Insert Witty Signature Here]