Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    no kidding

what did you see/strategize off-stream
    Nothing relevant because the 2nd portal was just a bugged failsafe that appeared at 25% so people didn't skip it.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    The tweet was deleted because the internet cannot detect sarcasm.
    yeah, right, totally was sarcasm

Dreadlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Argue about the headstart for the next 15 hours, then start coming up with new things to argue about when there's still no world 2nd.

For real though, unless Pieces is creeping real close I don't think we see another kill tomorrow, certainly not tonight.
    Question will be, though with NA maintainences think that 15 hour head start turned out to be 8-12 hours. If nobody kills it by tomorrow 3pm EU time that would negate that debate. Tiers past didnt matter anways and there were bugs that put up a hard wall for limit. Also lets not forget Ra-Den where limit had to delete their entire strat and re-do it since blizzard changed the immunity but that is mostly moot since final boss lived past 1st reset.
    "We Choose Truth over Facts" - Joe Biden
    "You're too old to vote for me" - Joe Biden

We need to completely demolish MAGAFT

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    It was totally innocuous
    Una melodía tocada por las cuerdas de nuestras almas,
    y el ritmo que nos sacudió hasta el hueso

who stamped methods brand on limits world first race... guys play pvp in method and thats completely separate thing to pve
    The thing is the brand has the same name as the rivaling guild. Imo it looks a bit...clumsy. And MDI is pve btw.
    Last edited by ohlins; 2020-02-06 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jstnw89 View Post
    It was totally innocuous
    if you say so, everyone has right to their own opinion
    Last edited by Ianus; 2020-02-06 at 11:09 PM.

I mean shit, if the turn tables were turned I sure as shit would do the same thing. Maybe somebody at Method was salty that Max decided he was buying his whole team Method WF T-Shirts. Who knows? I'm not a fan of the Method org because it really does seem to be monetarily motivated unlike Limit's but I think people are taking that tweet way too fucking seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Max was chill as hell and his streams were easily the best wow content in a long, long time. I don't even play anymore but he's a super entertaining dude. They deserve it
    This, totally! I was so impressed with how chill Max's stream was. It felt so engaging, every pull they made. I think WF aside, this was a huge win for Limit as a team that people are interested in watching. The main caster streams were not nearly as interesting as Max's. I think it had a lot to do with Max not being in the raid, watching from the PoVs. This was a great move.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    I mean shit, if the turn tables were turned I sure as shit would do the same thing. Maybe somebody at Method was salty that Max decided he was buying his whole team Method WF T-Shirts. Who knows? I'm not a fan of the Method org because it really does seem to be monetarily motivated unlike Limit's but I think people are taking that tweet way too fucking seriously.
    Well, Method is brand, one of most successful guilds in wow history and should watch what they publish if they want to be highly respected, with this kind of stuff they shoot themselves in foot
    Last edited by Ianus; 2020-02-06 at 11:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    This, totally! I was so impressed with how chill Max's stream was. It felt so engaging, every pull they made. I think WF aside, this was a huge win for Limit as a team that people are interested in watching. The main caster streams were not nearly as interesting as Max's. I think it had a lot to do with Max not being in the raid, watching from the PoVs. This was a great move.
    Agree, they (From Max's stream POV) where good entertainment.

Well, Method is brand, one of most successful guilds in wow history and should watch what they publish if they want to be highly respected, with this kind of stuff they shoot themselves in foot
    If you read the tweet as sarcasm (which it clearly was), it seems like a cheeky rub against Limit. This kind of banter is healthy and keeps things interesting.

It's understandable that Method's motivation is going down or tends more toward money. They've been winning everything for years and had almost zero competition. Limit showed some promises but always fell short challenging Method, until now. Finally having some competition will hopefully motivate Method more and we'll get some interesting tiers next expansion! Hope it is the start of a great rivalry.

About viewing experience.

I've enjoyed watching Max's stream the most. Not only was it interesting to hear the comms to get a full picture of the process, but the bants were hilarious, a lot more funny than anything that casters on either Method or Complexity streams could come up with. And as for the casters... I don't envy them - the very nature of the event is that there's a lot of repetition and thus it's probably quite hard to find something interesting to talk about. I mean, if you just commentate on the pulls then that's going to get pretty boring pretty fast. That said, I found most casters pretty annoying - even Preach, who I enjoyed a lot during previous races, was somewhat bothering me.

But then - to each his own. If some people liked watching the casters, good for them - I'm just happy Limit gave me the opportunity to watch the race differently

MMO-C having a normal one.

Those lucious Method tears. So salty. So good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grats Limit !!!!
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    Whats up with you shoesize IQ people not realising you aren't unachoring from the continent?
    Coming from someone who thinks the continent of Europe is called EU...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Those lucious Method tears. So salty. So good.
    I just wanted Limit or Method to win: but all these coattail riding people on either side is kind of hillarious

Like I have pride about my country/region/whatnot: But don't for a SECOND think I'm anything but another shitter in game

Method and Limit PUMP numbers: they have THE BEST poeple in the game - they are in their own league

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    It was 282 pulls. We had a few offstream
    Congrats Dossou, I can't wait to use this world first in another copy pasta about you next tier. You played great! Horse gang boys.

That deleted method tweet was in an incredibly bad taste. You'd think that it's the trolls that post stuff like that and not the actual official account of the guild. I mean people have thoughts like that but not to be able to stop yourself before posting something like that...wow.

Just say gg and move on. How the hell do we expect better from this community when the top guys are doing this kind of stuff.