God I hope someone else is close to the kill, that would be hilarious.

Maybe they didnt get the achievement cause they didnt complete the encounter (since blizzard deleted phase that should have been from 25-0) so it bugged out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    That deleted method tweet was in an incredibly bad taste. You'd think that it's the trolls that post stuff like that and not the actual official account of the guild. I mean people have thoughts like that but not to be able to stop yourself before posting something like that...wow.

Just say gg and move on. How the hell do we expect better from this community when the top guys are doing this kind of stuff.
    Where is this deleted tweet?
    "When you build it, you love it!"

That deleted method tweet was in an incredibly bad taste. You'd think that it's the trolls that post stuff like that and not the actual official account of the guild. I mean people have thoughts like that but not to be able to stop yourself before posting something like that...wow.

Just say gg and move on. How the hell do we expect better from this community when the top guys are doing this kind of stuff.
    Well they did have a congratulations tweet first, then that tweet (which got deleted afterwards).

But people will blow it out of proportion because that's what people do.

Just some banter my dude. Stop being outraged for the people affected. Let the people involved handle their business and enjoy the ride.

Finally LIMIT... About the damn TIME....

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Coming from someone who thinks the continent of Europe is called EU...
    LOL he does? LMAO.. no wonder then

Do we know where Alpha and Pieces are at on their best pulls so far? Method's @ 31is% but any news on the other guilds?

Quote Originally Posted by Adp View Post
    Do we know where Alpha and Pieces are at on their best pulls so far? Method's @ 31is% but any news on the other guilds?
    heard that they are actually ahead of method

Scripe talking, tune in. He's a cool guy.

Scripe now saying he expects to raid lead from outside in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Nothing relevant because the 2nd portal was just a bugged failsafe that appeared at 25% so people didn't skip it.
    So you guys don't think any of the fight was cut?
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Coming from someone who thinks the continent of Europe is called EU...
    Grats for not realising I meant they will still be part of Europe region despite leaving the EU

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    heard that they are actually ahead of method
    Oh no. Well, it'd be something if they take second and third place.

Method raising 100.000$ to a good cause is the winner from the last 2 world first races so hats off for that. It's more important than winning a race in WoW. But grats to Limit they deserved this one, well played.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    That's a good thing to say, but I'm fairly sure the trolls don't really care about either guild anyway. They're just there to get attention. If Pieces had won, both Method and Limit would've been called the worst guilds that should just disband.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    That's a good thing to say, but I'm fairly sure the trolls don't really care about either guild anyway. They're just there to get attention. If Pieces had won, both Method and Limit would've been called the worst guilds that should just disband.
    True, it would be "LOLOLLOOLLOOLLOLO YOU LOST TO NOBODIES ON A FINAL BOSS OF AN EXPANSION!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostile View Post
    True, it would be "LOLOLLOOLLOOLLOLO YOU LOST TO NOBODIES ON A FINAL BOSS OF AN EXPANSION!"
    "haha i bet you're quitting LMAO you were never any good GIT GUD."

Quote Originally Posted by kansor View Post
    So you guys don't think any of the fight was cut?
    Think it was more us viewers wanting something else to happen.
    Berserk timer was close enough as it is, anything else added would somehow have to extend that at the very least.
    Some datamined stuff and presto.
    Guessing the Mythic only stuff is basically just forcing you to conserve necks a bit more since you need to burn a few in the Mythic only phase.

Glad Limit managed to grab the world first, from what i understood from Max his stream yesterday some members would have to go back to their RL stuff come Monday so if a kill wasnt done soon it would basically be game over.

Method just dropped the ball the entire race, they came hella prepared but not once during Mythic progress did i get the feeling they actually enjoyed progressing.
    But now there is plenty of time to analyse what went wrong and make some needed changes going in to Shadowlands.