Poll: Does Nathanos deserve a redemption arc

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    Devs stated years ago its for visibility.
    I know. And it makes sense. I just find it really funny, especially when they overdo it, like with Kael, who is like 500ft tall.
    Last edited by Biske; 2020-02-07 at 01:26 AM.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Nah, dungeon boss at best. Nathanos is a stupid annoying character that needs to be put out of his misery.

He deserves to have his head lopped off for being such an annoyingly insufferable prick.

I hope he's the last trash mob before the inevitable Sylvanas raid boss and rots in an unmarked grave.

Nathanos deserves to keep doing exactly what he is doing, it's hilarious. Even if we kill him he should said he was killed better the first time. Dude's a gem, the only guy that doesn't look at us as super heroes. I don't think he thinks he's better than us either, I think he thinks we're all, including him, just worthless soldiers.
    Last edited by iamthedevil; 2020-02-07 at 02:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He deserves DEATH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinerd View Post
    He deserves DEATH.
    Already got that, what's next?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only redemption he deserves is being repeatedly kicked in the head by a horse named Redemption.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Already got that, what's next?
    More DEATH!

No. Not many people are aware of this, but Nathanos led an assault on the High Elves of Quel'Lithien Lodge, sometime before Cataclysm. This made the survivors desperate, and led them to discovering an artifact that turned most of them into Wretched. Yeah, that place in EPL. Fuck 'im.

No, Danuser's pathetic self-insert doesn't need even more cringecalling teen fanfiction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Mechagnome
    5+ Year Old Account
    Hes never been important enough to deserve a redemption and honestly, it would be a betrayal of the character for him to even attempt one. He needs to just be some quest boss at the end of a line to track him down and we put him down as he gives one last sneer. This is the end that not only benefits but is deserved by the character, short and annoying.

Give him the fate that any lame-ass writer self-insert character deserves. Have him die off-panel in a comic book. Dude’s worse than Med’an.

people are asking for his death how do you know if wont be feigning death when he dies
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Since I know Blizz won't allow Greymane to get the kill on Sylvanas next xpac, I'd love it if Greymane killed off Nathanos and laughed in Sylvanas' face about it as she inevitably kills him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post
    Give him the fate that any lame-ass writer self-insert character deserves. Have him die off-panel in a comic book. Dude’s worse than Med’an.
    As much as i hate store being sided to comics/books im ok with that.

Im also ok with blizzard dropping him and forgeting ever he existed.

He doesnt even deserve to be boss, would be hilarious if he was shouting and taunting us in some dungeon and raid and then be skipped by players, not because of optional boss but by design.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    people are asking for his death how do you know if wont be feigning death when he dies
    Nuke his corpse with aoe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nathanos is a piece of shit and Genn should've killed his ass on that airship. Nathanos ain't gave a fuck about anything since he been undead, not once. He belittles the players at every turn. FUCK HIM!

LET ME BE CLEAR.. Nathanos has nothing to be redeemed for.

He follows orders he wants to, it makes him happy he's not a bad guy in his own eyes, perfect character.. even if he is a fuckwit i wanna ram something sharp into.. we can make him into a raid boss that DROPS A MOUNT.. and i'll kill him many many times. ^_^
    Dragonflight Nerfs vs fun again show a Blizzard that hasn't learnt a lesson, Actions speak louder than words afterall watch what they do and do not do.

A broken and betrayed Nathanos would leave him with open eyes to what Sylvanas was. I could see him taking a step towards teaming up with Genn and Tyrande to help them hunt Sylvanas down. Of course, they hate his guts but he's their only lead.

But this is Blizzard we're talking about. They had him standing by her side in that Horde only quest while she gave off anime villain dialogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Rip his bitch ass in pieces and light that shit on fire and summon a infernal to stomp on the remains.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    There's absolutely nothing redeemable about him, he's overly edgy, overly powerful, snubs the player character constantly (who has committed far greater deeds than he) and serves as nothing more than a sad as fuck dev's self insert to e-fuck dead emo elf queen.

Not to mention, he's never given a damn about the Horde, he's objectively an evil figure, and frankly - not that interesting. I'm sure the last thing Horde players want is basically an edgy human telling then they aren't shit. Make Lillian the leader of the forsaken and be done with it

I dunno what'll happen to Sylvanas, but Nathanos WILL die
    And /Thread folks.

N'Zoth will get a redemption story before Nathanos
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything