Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Method congratulated the four players that used to play for them but moved to Limit for the world first.
    Not quite, they congratulated their MDI players who raid in Limit.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Really happy for Limit. They deserve it. They just showed real good consistency on those tries for N'zoth. And their DPS players were just insane imo.

The only thing i don't like in these WF races anymore is the amount of external Help that is aquired to beat the raids. I miss the times when they weren't as reliant so heavily on custom made addons / weak auras, the 21st member or boss srats made by other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Loeko View Post
    Method congratulated the four players that used to play for them but moved to Limit for the world first. It is hard to say if it was meant to be sarcastic or not, but anyway, that's how Limit took it.
    The players in Limit weren't former Method raiders, they are part of the Method Organizations MDI team.

Good Job and congratz @Limit

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalName View Post
    I have nothing but praise for Limit, but its your attitude, the one from your peers that's pretty offputting, I don't want to share "teams" with you.

Get off the high horse, congratulate Limit for world first, thank and congratulate Method (and all other participants) for being such a good sport that lead to such a fierce competition.
    If Method wasn't bush league, things like this wouldn't happen.

I didn't care either way, but a tweet congratulating only 4 members of the winning team when you were one of the losers is really telling. Regardless of the reason for the tweet, they really showed their ass with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDifference View Post
    Congrats to Limit.
    Part of me hopes Method kill him within the next half day so we can have the First vs Fastest debate and hopefully get Blizz to consider simultaneous launches.
    In fairness, I doubt there'll be much of a debate as this boss had several bugs making it unkillable (Quite literally, there was a mechanic Blizz put on the boss to make it wipe the raid if it got to low while they fixed an issue) which realistically made the time gap between Limit and Method almost non-existant.

This was an outright win for Limit in both regards in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Hightotemz View Post
    So Trill is arguably the best PVP player and now gets world first. That must be some kind of record for a player to have achieved both.

Anyways Limits progress this tier reminded me of Paragon at it's peak, they were really on fire and deserved the win. NA hasn't won a tier since TBC. This is coming from someone in the EU and is going to create healthy competition going forward.
    Didn't that paly from FFW get very close? He's pretty dam good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shaetha View Post
    If Method wasn't bush league, things like this wouldn't happen.

I didn't care either way, but a tweet congratulating only 4 members of the winning team when you were one of the losers is really telling. Regardless of the reason for the tweet, they really showed their ass with that one.
    I'm wondering if Method let them have the win, just to be nice.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Where's the mythic hidden cinematic stuff?

gz to limit!

i cant find any toxic method tweets, all i see is gz, gg, wp etc. but im a bit of a boomer when it comes to twitter. anyone got a link to those toxic tweets?

it is an advantage with a headstart. but it certainly wasnt equal to 16 hrs. limit had to wait 4 hrs for servers to come up on launch day and there was another maintenance after that iirc. besides that, limit had to deal with various hotfixes during progress, more than any other guild. method could also spy on them for tactics.
    Its hard to say exactly how big of an advantage the headstart was. but now as i write its 13 hours since the kill, which is more than the 16 minus maintenance.

gz again to limit, i hope we will see even more teams with financial support equal to limit and method in the future.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I think a global unlock is possible. For example 10am PST, 7pm EU doesn't seem too crazy to me. Ok, it's a late night for EU on Day 1. But they could fix that over the next couple of days. The weekly resets feel more problematic.
    well I think the major hurdle would be changing the reset times. going off when I know reset times are here if they changed it to the same then we would have the following:

Australia: Wednesday 1am (East Coast)
    South Korea: Wednesday 12am
    China: Tuesday 11pm
    Russia (Moscow): Tuesday 6pm
    Europe: Tuesday 4pm
    UK: Tuesday 3pm
    Brazil: Tuesday 12pm
    US East Coast: Tuesday 10am
    US West Coast: Tuesday 7am

so it would basically work for everyone except us Aussies, KR and China - we would start the raid the morning after but that can't really be helped; someone has to get the shitty timings

Quote Originally Posted by Aug View Post
    What was the tweet?

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    If method does it in the next hour, does that mean method is world first? is that how it works still?
    It has never worked like that, so, no.

Method created 2004 Vanilla - Method's first world first - 2012 MOP
    LIMIT created 2019 BFA - LIMIT's first world first - 2020

Talk shit all you want, but it took Method 8 years to do what Limit accomplished in 1. Get mad salty EU fan boys

Quote Originally Posted by dipzz View Post
    Get mad salty EU fan boys
    Grow up and get a life? BS like that doesn't belong here, from either side.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

Talk shit all you want, but it took Method 8 years to do what Limit accomplished in 1. Get mad salty EU fan boys
    erm no. Limit was created in 2015, not last year. facts matter, do your research

Never liked Method really. They seem arrogant and childish most of the time. Same with their fanboys who just seems to be bandwagoning on their past success.

What happened at the end there?

Looked like it despawned at 1.5% health, no achievement and no loot, did I miss something? Even a respawn timer after it died?

Limit got World Second for Uldir before they even started existing?

Quote Originally Posted by relaxok View Post
    lol there were many other NA world firsts
    Halion was killed before EU realms got the raid. Besides that, only Heart of Fear. So by definition, "many" is incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Oof, how delusional can someone be....

"Limit was formed in March 2015." Can be found here: "https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Complexity+Limit", in their own description.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Never liked Method really. They seem arrogant and childish most of the time. Same with their fanboys who just seems to be bandwagoning on their past success.
    Limit fans aren't any better, there are just less, or maybe there were less. Let's wait and see how big ther fanbase gets after claiming their first WF.

Method is like the patriots of wow.....they dominated so long it’s actually refreshing seeing them not get WF GG Limit