Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasaru View Post
    They might as well retcon the Alliance out existance at this point.
    Jesus... calm your tits, the Alliance was mentioned, just not detailed in the excerpt.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    It would seem they have different ideas and views on how to lead, which is understandable as they all hail from very different cultures with different values and social structures. The Horde previously operated on a decidedly Orcish basis - the Warchief being the autocrat and subordinate leaders falling in line underneath the Warchief's commands in a top-down manner. Now you have a council of equals, with each voice jockeying for attention and focus. Going to take some time for the Horde as whole to acclimate to such a major shake-up in the way it's managed, and I can certainly see some of the more neglected parts of the Horde taking advantage of the shake-up to leverage new power and a new voice on the Horde's council.

Not so sure about the idea of not trusting one another, per se; but not having much in common seems to scan.
    Hopefully it would mean Horde Pandaren would get some actual lore outside of being background characters, but I can now see why Blizzard is so reluctant to give Alliance High Elves. They can't write lore for two politically-distinct groups of the same race.

Can't wait to:

1. Kill Bwonsamdi as a Raid Boss.

2. Kill Sira as a Dungeon Boss.

3. Imprison Sylvanas within the Maw. (IT'LL HAPPEN! WATCH!)

4. Clap Nathanos' ass cheeks to oblivion.

And 5. Waste time killing gods and shit cause the Player is literally Omnipotent in almost every Expansion in WoW nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I'd actually like Zekhan/Talanji as a couple. Talanji could then have a new Loa of Fertility; COUGAR!
    Rokhan *passes Zekhan some condoms and nods*

Is it too much to hope for that Blightcaller dies in the book and I don't have to deal with him in Shadowlands? Pretty please?

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Toppy View Post
    They had one job; hire William King again.

Instead we got someone who does edgy teen and pre-teen novels.
    The guy who wrote the Illidan book? Eh, that wasn't really a masterpiece and the main character was THE edgelord

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Zekhan about to clap some Talanji cheeks.
    Oh yeah, ride the Zekhan/Talanji ship! Rokhan-who? He's just Vol'jin number two!

Sending Aleria to chase Sylvanas is the worst thing to do. Why would you send someone to hunt her own sister? Pretty sure in every police of the world they never send a detective invastigating on a case involving his own family.
    Not to mention Aleria didn't try anything against her when she confronted her in undercity.

Rokhan *passes Zekhan some condoms and nods*
    I was more thinking Rokhan is like a cuck. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I was more thinking Rokhan is like a cuck. lol
    Lmao....poor bastard.

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Sending Aleria to chase Sylvanas is the worst thing to do. Why would you send someone to hunt her own sister? Pretty sure in every police of the world they never send a detective invastigating on a case involving his own family.
    Not to mention Aleria didn't try anything against her when she confronted her in undercity.
    I think it's the best thing, from a logical standpoint and story-telling standpoint. From a logical standpoint, who would know Sylvanas better than her own sister? On top of that, Alleria is one of the greatest hunters on Azeroth, and anyone else but her Sylvanas would kill without a moment's hesitation. From a story-telling standpoint, the writer always wants to do what's most dramatic and what will get the most out of the character. Sister vs. sister sells like brother vs. brother.

Alleria didn't do anything at Undercity because she was there as Anduin's subordinate and support. It was his call to make to take action.

- - - Updated - - -

Lmao....poor bastard.
    Like I said, Vol'jin number 2. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    wanna bet that we will get 3 Horde centric ala Sadfang CGI cinematics featuring Sylvanas as she talks about how she is saving everyone and deep down she is still a Horde player
    Muh Sadfang/Soyfang xdDDDDD

I was thinking maybe there could be an Alleria-Sylvanas reunion in this novel, but that would be a shame because I want to see it in the game, in an actual CGI cinematic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    Alleria's connection to Sylvanas is strong enough to make it a story. She only has just learned in the last year her sister has become an Undead and not just that a ruthless Undead who does terrible and questionable things and leads the Horde. Last time Alleria saw Sylvie before Pre BFA, she was alive. Its a good thing to see.

ADmittingly I think it will be more of Alleria and Turalyon POV then just her in the book.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Oh look, a new couple is being made. Well, I do not mind. What I do mind is that there better be some answers... Wait, who am I kidding. :/

Pass. Sylvanas has been so far up my nose, I'm starting to feel her boots on my chin.
    Kinky.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Looks more and more likely then that Bwon is going to still be an ally in the dungeon in Shadowlands, since some were a bit concerned.

I guess the dungeon will have to deal with Sylvanas's invading Bwon's private realm.
    I'm still kind of concerned tbh.

I have recurring bad dreams that he dies in WoW, but hopefully this doesn't become reality...
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

Looks interesting but a lack of Tyrande is worrisome.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had time yet to read the excerpt so this is partially a "tagging for later" post, but I've always been a fan of reading lore for the games I enjoy. Yes, I know some of the stories aren't that great and that it can always vary because of how so many different writers write with their own personal view on how a character might act which can contradict how the designers portray them in WoW. It's honestly more difficult than it seems but it seems like people think everything is easy (ie: football "omg how can you miss such an easy pass?! Get rid of that quarterback!")
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

No, he was in a shadow and was a shadow: first his father’s, then Saurfang’s, and now Thrall’s.
    Well, this certainly won't win any awards.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Oh boy when the Horde finds itself again I hope there is HONOR there!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol