Method still has 11 hours to get world first. Tick tock...

Quote Originally Posted by Fake News View Post
    Method still has 11 hours to get world first. Tick tock...
    You mean alpha?
    That boat sailed for method long ago

Have the massively in debt BoE grabbing cheaters managed a kill yet? You'd hope so given the hundreds of hours they have already poured in.

Massively brute forcing a ton of hours =/= skill.

Cry more fanbois.

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Have the massively in debt BoE grabbing cheaters managed a kill yet?
    Yes, Limit killed it on Thursday.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Herald of the Titans PickleballAce's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like some Method fanboys in this thread continue to take it pretty hard. It's just a child's game, lads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kek280 View Post
    You mean alpha?
    That boat sailed for method long ago
    Dude look at his name

There are pros and cons.

If these world first thing become really a thing, thus even more profitable, activision blizzard would make arrangement for its success, aka a normalized version of a world first raid / race.

However, in that case, because it is activision blizzard, all raider in that world first raid and their first born son will be owned by activision blizzard. so thats that

The performance of Limit was outstanding this time. They are definitely the best team in the world for the last content in BFA. But to take the crown from method, they have to proof themselves in consistancy in at least winning the race for multiple times in the row.

On the other hand n'zoth seems to be the hardest RWF-Encounter so far. The Encounter required so much perfect on point gameplay in such a horrific and hectic environment just to get defeated in the very last second. Wipe count doesn't matter that much this time, since most of the tries take so many minutes and were seemingly so much exhausting.

I hope so much that limit does not loose any core member between the gap until the next RWF and to rock the house in the first raid of shadowlands again.
    Last edited by Millyraynge; 2020-02-08 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Millyraynge View Post
    On the other hand n'zoth seems to be the hardest RWF-Encounter so far.
    Not even close. Uu'nat was harder by a considerable margin; arguably even Jaina or Azshara. Jaina and Azshara both took ~350 pulls to kill, while Uu'nat sits at an unreal >700. N'zoth was 273.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wavebossa View Post
    They had to raid while being filmed all in the same room. They didn't get to raid in the comfort of their own home. They had to wear shoes while raiding.

(No i'm not making these up, i've already seen these excuses despite the fact Limit did the exact same thing here in Texas)

Well Peter Cushing didn't have to wear boots for Tarkin's role. Which made Rogue One all the more dificult.

Quote Originally Posted by Rethul Ur No View Post
    Looks like some Method fanboys in this thread continue to take it pretty hard. It's just a child's game, lads.
    So is soccerball yet people kill each other because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    Not even close. Uu'nat was harder by a considerable margin; arguably even Jaina or Azshara. Jaina and Azshara both took ~350 pulls to kill, while Uu'nat sits at an unreal >700. N'zoth was 273.
    Method didn't kill Nzoth yet despite having the same roster than in their previous world firsts; I think the relatively low pull count for Limit is due to their exceptional strenght in Nyalotha (both preparation and skill wise).

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post

Massively brute forcing a ton of hours =/= skill.
    What the f*ck are you talking about.When someone spents a lot of time doing something and keeps doing it for months and years then they become skilled.That is the definnition of an athlete.Stop talking bulsh*t.
    It begins with absence and desire.It begins with blood and fear.It begins with....

Haha method still stuck, always said method was mediocre at best

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Biomega View Post
    U do know 80% of the wipes on this particular boss took an estimated 8minuts right?

Other bosses most guilds wipe already 200-300 times in 2-3minuts. A wipe counts doesnt say that much

Come on guys. We should also add up break times and figure that into the time. That way, we still have the possibility of moving the goalposts a little further back to allow our egos have room to sit around and complain. How about it?

/s

Quote Originally Posted by Orwell7 View Post
    Yeah, you can say that. Players are optimizing the fun out of the game. Why the FUCK should we need an "external" person for this?
    What's next?

I'll tell you:

-sponsored transmog for the top guilds, which you can buy for real money (armor AND weapons for a premium)
    -dedicated, premium servers for the most competitive players, the rest of us suffer from (random? or Blizz-generated?) lags and crashes
    -psychiatrists, coaches to make you feel on the top of the world before the race
    -a team of LUA programmers who make WA's and customized addons for your team

-and, of course, like in FIFA, the game will be already p(l)ayed before the race, no real competition as companies that specialize in betting, advertising, etcetc are gonna "starve" if they let the race be clean

So, in a nutshell, WoW will became "just another" sports event, with lousy-greasy fans, maybe the fan camps will beat each other up? Hell yeah...
    Who shit in your Cheerios today sir because I think you might now have a a brain parasite because players choosing to do that at the top end of the top end has absolutely zero effect on 99% of the other players so it does not matter and in no way shape or form does that mean that something will happen for the rest of the game and be changed permanently because of it the Fanbase for the race to world first is already the most toxic part of World of Warcraft that I can find outside Of the PVP aspect so there’s no need for that to change

I feel like you just got a hard done by some kind of sports team and you look at how everything is changing and decide no it Hass to be the old way well it’s probably not going to be because this game is getting more and more complicated as time goes on which is exactly how life goes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Well the longest a game version has lasted so far, was 26 months with Vanilla. That would but Shadowlands release at mid October for this year.

Out of seven expansions only 3 took longer than 12 months to release since announcement, and SL needs 13 months to get pushed into 2021.
    The longest Beta was 9 months, for Legion. If it began now, it would put the release to October. Again 2 more months till the year ends.

Granted, raid tiers often last as long as a year or longer, but still there is a very real chance SL could come out this Fall.
    Calling it now release in late September or early October because there is no way the world first race can be interrupted by BlizzCon

Method still has 8 hours left to get world first. Tick tock...

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zantheus1993 View Post

Calling it now release in late September or early October because there is no way the world first race can be interrupted by BlizzCon
    Sounds legit. Tie-in novel release in mid july. Scourge invasion event launch in August. Stays up for two months. Game release in October. Beta should start soonish, unless they want the game to be a bug riddles mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Sounds legit. Tie-in novel release in mid july. Scourge invasion event launch in August. Stays up for two months. Game release in October. Beta should start soonish, unless they want the game to be a bug riddles mess.
    It will probably go in to Alpha within the next two weeks and the Alpha will be one zone to dungeons and a two or three leveling And then after a week they will either expanded into better or add another zone but the testing will not matter in terms of bugs unless blizzard gets their head out of their ass and actually responds to feedback this time

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dommie530 View Post
    Haha method still stuck, always said method was mediocre at best
    If being world first for over dozen of tiers was "mediocre", what is your definition of "good"?