5+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, this wall is racist. But I'm glad you're not reading my posts.
    Doesn't change that you called a wall racist.
    lol

Considering this is a strawman and not an accurate analogy, I'm not even going to entertain this nonsense notion.
    People can break into your apartment anyway. Closing your door is an absolute waste of time

No, but the fact that this "THE WALL" is less effective than a little piggies house made out of sticks or straw, does. It makes it a monumental waste of money as it's not accomplishing its stated goal.

Facts aren't bearing this out, bucko. They're still tunneling under it and bringing drugs through, they're still climbing over it, they're still cutting through it, and the majority of illegal drugs still enter through legal checkpoints and not unprotected crossings.
    Please join us in reality.

Yes, because all of them are using these measures
    The harder you make it for these criminals to break through, the less of them will succeed. No borders at all is the absolute dumbest idea possible.
    Easy logic for rational people, sugar.

ALSO, I do not see you complaining about walls in the gated rich communities of california. Criminals can also dig through, climb over, cut through etc etc.
    Walls and armed guards only for the elites you brownnose I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Honest question for you, are you a US citizen?
    From his post history he's a slavic Nazi.
    [Infraction]
    Last edited by Rozz; 2020-02-09 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Minor Flaming - Don't call Nazi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello Trumpi View Post
    Doesn't change that you called a wall racist.
    lol
    I mean it can't be any more ridiculous than calling Donald Trump a businessman, can it.

eople can break into your apartment anyway. Closing your door is an absolute waste of time
    Shitty analogy continues to be shit.

Yes, because all of them are using these measures
    The harder you make it for these criminals to break through, the less of them will succeed. No borders at all is the absolute dumbest idea possible.
    Easy logic for rational people, sugar.
    Please explain how a wall is supposed to stop people that come in through legal ports of entry.

ALSO, I do not see you complaining about walls in the gated rich communities of california. Criminals can also dig through, climb over, cut through etc etc.
    Walls and armed guards only for the elites you brownnose I guess?
    There's actually a significant amount of opposition to the level of insularity surrounding gated communities on the west coast and in particular how it interplays with gentrification.

But again, y'all don't actually know what goes on in the blue states so I'm not surprised you're ignorant of the debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by omerome View Post
    To all those who simply want to "stick it to the libs", congrats, you will bring this country closer to an autocracy where eventually even your opinion won't matter.

Your spitefulness will be the downfall to everyone. And all you get is a stupid red hat. SMH.

The people who suffered under castro are absolutely laughing at you guys calling Donald Trump a fascist.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How does she have any approval or admiration? I remember she wore some stupid jacket and stole some lines for a speech of hers and after that......nothing. I forget she even exists most of the time. What does she do?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    How does she have any approval or admiration? I remember she wore some stupid jacket and stole some lines for a speech of hers and after that......nothing. I forget she even exists most of the time. What does she do?
    She gets a handsome stipend to sleep next to Trump while ignoring his infidelities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Reality: Just because the police doesn't stop 100% of the crimes and loopholes exist, doesnt mean the police is meaningless.
    The same applies to the wall. A huge deterrent to illegal immigration will pay itself many many times over.
    It's cute you think a $100+ billion dollar wall that will cost billions a year in upkeep will pay for itself when it won't even come close to stopping half the illegal immigration. You must be part of the people believe that America won the war on drugs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The wall is part of boarder security, thus you are saying boarder security is racist. I like how you label everyone you disagree with as a Trump supporter, try arguing honestly and focusing on facts. I'm not pro wall, but I also know the wall isn't racist, because, common sense.
    But you are a Trump supporter. You've literally only praised anything he's done and not once disagreed with him or anything he's done. Why you think people believe you when you say you're not one after years of proof to the contrary is a testament to you sticking to the bit. I guess I have to applaud you for that much.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pathora44 View Post
    Don't forget ladders and 100 dollar power saws.
    Or Olympic class pole vaulters (yes, Trump said that)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    "Wall can be defeated by a ladder so its useless" is not an argument. Guess what? Door to your home can be defeated by a paperclip but that does not mean that you should leave your door open when you leave your home.

Lets go back to reality and look at how barriers work. Back in 2015 Hungary was besieged by immigrants. They build a fence to deal with that.

August - 57k immigrants entered Hungary
    September - 138k
    October - 99k
    *Fence was build*
    November - 300 (not 300 thousand)
    December - 270

Attempted border entries have fallen since the barrier was constructed. During the month of September 2015 there was a total number of 138,396 migrant entries, and within the first two weeks of November the average daily number of intercepted migrants decreased to only 15, which is a daily reduction of more than 4,500

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_border_barrier
    So you're going to compare a 325 mile wall to a 2,000 mile wall. Let me just say how dumb it would be to think that this would be the same in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    [
    Amazing. They also claim that unemployment among African-Americans, Hispanic Americans and Asian-Americans is lowest it has ever been. Do you think Trump will get more votes from them in 2020 than he did in 2016 ?
    No, because he hasn't done anything that actually caused that to happen. Unless you can actually name anything he's done to improve those numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post

Stable genius
    Am I the only one who thinks that it looks like Trump is doing the Oompa Loompa equivilent of black face? The orange cannot be natural. It HAS to be something he's purposefully done. And it's objectively not a good look, so the only possible reason I can think of that he would choose to look like that is he wants to offend a race that doesn't even exist.

People can break into your apartment anyway. Closing your door is an absolute waste of time
    Difference being a door doesn't cost $100+ billion dollars with billion more in maintenance cost every year, but nice try I guess.

5+ Year Old Account
    Difference being a door doesn't cost $100+ billion dollars with billion more in maintenance cost every year, but nice try I guess.
    100 billion dollars?

LOL you are so clueless

Infracted.
    Last edited by Flarelaine; 2020-02-08 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Trolling

Quote Originally Posted by Evielution93 View Post
    Am I the only one who thinks that it looks like Trump is doing the Oompa Loompa equivilent of black face? The orange cannot be natural. It HAS to be something he's purposefully done. And it's objectively not a good look, so the only possible reason I can think of that he would choose to look like that is he wants to offend a race that doesn't even exist.
    It's those damn light bulbs again I tells ya!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evielution93 View Post
    Its bronzsr/fake tan. For someone as vain and rich as him you'd think he'd have a bet stylist to keep these pictures from happening.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Steal speeches and platforms from the previous first lady as if to drive the point home this is all about Trump being bitter about Obama

10+ Year Old Account
    Shortly after Trump praised Xi for handling the coronavirus, number of cases in the US is now 12. Oh, and an American died from it. The American was in the Wuhan area, so that doesn't change the US infected count.

100 billion dollars?

LOL you are so clueless
    Oh? Do tell me the cost of the wall, 'cause Trump sure fucking hasn't. None of you have as none of you have any idea what you're doing when it comes to border security. I'm sure it'd be easy for you to prove me wrong with all the great amounts of math Trump does to make the wall cheap.

Do remember Trump wants this wall to be at least
    30 feet high (meaning at least 5-10 feet deep in addition)
    2,000 miles long
    at least a few fee thick
    solar
    pitch black with spikes on the top
    needs to be tunnel proof, saw proof
    withstand water, wind, and earthquakes
    has to have holding facilities for security
    security needs areas to rest in
    security, cameras
    electricity, running water
    posts for security to keep watch from up on high
    drones
    the ability to drain water in case of floods
    pay for taking land from businesses and citizens
    pay for the lawsuits that will come from this
    pay for the injuries and deaths of those building the wall
    pay for the environmental surveys
    pay for the various mistakes made along the way
    pay for extra wall beyond the 2,000 to go around various obstacles (bodies of water or incredibly important historical or environmental areas)
    pay for higher wall in certain area
    areas to keep maintenance materials
    training for all security there
    most likely drones to help security
    areas for legal entry back and forth through the country (most likely 12-20 over the whole border)
    able to withstand multiple climates and not easily break, like we've seen before
    non security employees
    areas to keep evidence and servers

But you're right, that's all like $12. You win the thread if you can prove me wrong though.

Don't forget that the wall still needs to be paid for by Mexico, and if not then he's just taxing U.S. citizens to build his retarded pet project.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PACOX View Post
    Its bronzsr/fake tan. For someone as vain and rich as him you'd think he'd have a bet stylist to keep these pictures from happening.
    You'd think he'd have better everything, but all he has is more expensive shit that he half asses, from his half assed golf resorts, his poor health rating restaurants, his half filled hotels, his half done fake tan, and his half baked speeches.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2020-02-08 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    [IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQNOeRxWoAM9ae3?format=jpg&name=900x900[IMG]

Stable genius
    this is definitely the funniest picture of him. idk why anyone would tan at all, let alone use fake tanning stuff. it's so stupid.

though i do gotta say, he doesn't look as old as he is to me. definitely doesn't look as old as like biden or bernie.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    this is definitely the funniest picture of him. idk why anyone would tan at all, let alone use fake tanning stuff. it's so stupid.

though i do gotta say, he doesn't look as old as he is to me. definitely doesn't look as old as like biden or bernie.
    Because all that fast food he eats is preserving him like a mummy and all that fake tan spray is hiding the pale wrinkled look of a an overweight man thatworks out about as much as I get laid.

Because all that fast food he eats is preserving him like a mummy and all that fake tan spray is hiding the pale wrinkled look of a an overweight man thatworks out about as much as I get laid.
    shit, fastfood don't help me look young.

but i do guess the tanning stuff could help with that. money helps, too. for a vain person, money can at least somewhat deal with the effects of time.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    shit, fastfood don't help me look young.

but i do guess the tanning stuff could help with that. money helps, too. for a vain person, money can at least somewhat deal with the effects of time.
    I can help, but all it does for Trump is hides the effects of time, like painting over scratches and scuffs on a wall.