Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    It is amazing how you managed to turn a picture of Trump in the equivalent of clown make up (its bronzer) into praise about him and a dig at those going against him.
    i also said he looks stupid.

this is just the way i speak, if i think of something while talking, i usually say it. i type like i speak, basically.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.

Zero love or respect for the military here.
    My favorite part is where he put "Perfect" in quotation marks. Is he quoting himself? Or is he pointing out that it is an obvious lie?

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9YGnkPM.png?1[IMG]

Zero love or respect for the military here.
    he did nothing but shittalk trump to the ukrainian government... for that matter, so did the yavonavitch woman.

would you honestly be angry if a cashier got told by their manager the policy for a specific customer, and then turned right around and shittalked the manager to that customer and got fired for it? no, you wouldn't. they're hired, like any other person, at the leisure of the boss. like any other person, they can also be fired at the leisure of the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    he did nothing but shittalk trump to the ukrainian government... for that matter, so did the yavonavitch woman.

would you honestly be angry if a cashier got told by their manager the policy for a specific customer, and then turned right around and shittalked the manager to that customer and got fired for it? no, you wouldn't. they're hired, like any other person, at the leisure of the boss. like any other person, they can also be fired at the leisure of the boss.
    Curious where you got that info that they were shit talking Trump? Also, Vindman was not a "at will" employee at the white house, so the pres can't fire him willy nilly. I'd expect a wrongful termination lawsuit.

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    Curious where you got that info that they were shit talking Trump? Also, Vindman was not a "at will" employee at the white house, so the pres can't fire him willy nilly. I'd expect a wrongful termination lawsuit.
    yes, his position was an "at will" position.

they've said it over over, both that woman and vindman basically told ukraine "don't worry about X policy, he won't remain in office"(paraphrasing of course). vindman was, according to what the news says, more mouthy than just that.

yes, his position was an "at will" position.

they've said it over over, both that woman and vindman basically told ukraine "don't worry about X policy, he won't remain in office"(paraphrasing of course). vindman was, according to what the news says, more mouthy than just that.
    Source about Vindman

Or is this what you read from some Trump tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Source about Vindman

Or is this what you read from some Trump tweet?
    idk, check random news articles. i just heard it on the news on tv.

was able to find a tim video talking about it too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpfUNBlRXI

was able to find a tim video talking about it too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNpfUNBlRXI
    Tim Pool talking points... wow, just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Tim Pool talking points... wow, just wow.
    dude's literally going to vote democrat in the election, even if bernie is the nominee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thekri View Post
    My favorite part is where he put "Perfect" in quotation marks. Is he quoting himself? Or is he pointing out that it is an obvious lie?
    Whats the difference?
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    We kinda covered that a few pages back. The issue is that he is a military officer, currently full time duty - so is his twin brother (which, is odd, isn't it? - but I digress). Because of that, they didn't "fire" him, he was "reassigned" - which is perfectly normal in military terms (as far as I've been able to research). Of course the motivation was bully/retribution/etc, but on the face of it, perfectly legal.

However, if Vindman was a civil employee, his level would be below an "at will" employee, and he would more than likely have a civil suit against the government.

So that's your news source? Nothing else?
    Holy shit...

Why do even bother responding?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    Stable genius
    #OrangeFace is trending number 1 right now, so THAT's pretty hysterical.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit...

Because they'll claim the lack of pushback as agreement.

Holy shit...

a journalist, yes.

the source of most information everyone else has.

Tim Pool is not a fucking journalist lol.

Is this attack whoever I can week?
    What do you expect from someone who has nothing but hate and selfishness.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Tim Pool is not a fucking journalist lol.
    because he says things counter to a narrative you personally believe.

i've only ever seen him report things neutrally, rather than with an agenda in mind.

i've only ever seen him report things neutrally, rather than with an agenda in mind.
    Hahaha... neutrally? He is pretty biased.

While I can appreciate his reports on the Occupy Movement I need more than opinion