Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    She was already super powerful from the beginning and thats not a bad thing. The fact we didn't kill her was mostly story reasons, not that we couldn't. Its pretty obvious Azshara wanting to get away from N'zoth and only went along with her benefit. Thats pretty obvious.
    How is it obvious when she was repeatedly talking about the return of Black Empire. It's only after she's released in Ny'alotha that she reveals her true (?) motive. And for all we know, she might have said that only for us to spare her.

Even if that was her plan... What made her believe it's possible? She didn't have the dagger before 8.2. So did she flip on N'zoth after 10k years? What exactly did she plan to do to him? She wasn't anything special during her encounter, and it took a lot of what Azshara doesn't have (HoA) to be able to defeat him. Was she going to cast a spell and that's it?

I'm torn. Glad she's still around I guess but not too thrilled that she got the last laugh on N'zoth. It's more that I'm displeased with now N'zoth was handled than anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    Why her? She has no special connection to Azeroth. We have never heard her talk about wanting Titan power, so it would come out of nowhere, especially after we freed her in Nyalotha. Her wanting the power of the World Soul makes as much sense, as if any other living mage-villian would want it.
    Just making it clear real quick that i'm not backing this theory or anything, BUT Azshara's whole thing has always been taking power from wherever she can so it wouldn't be implausible.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

"There must always be a Naga Queen."
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    "There must always be a Naga Queen."
    LoL there can't be any other queen cause she'll get salty xd

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    I'm torn. Glad she's still around I guess but not too thrilled that she got the last laugh on N'zoth. It's more that I'm displeased with now N'zoth was handled than anything.
    I still think Azshara#s best punishment is to become an ordinary girl, come out a bit ugly, and average in ability. And having to see others both do better and perform beyond her and how she could ever have done.