Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravec View Post
    WoD had no content,
    Error: Error detected in line 1, further processing halted.
    Reason: Objectively incorrect statement.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    The game took a nosedive when Ion got in charge. And Blizzard in general is a ghost of its former self.

So no. Definitely no.
    didnt he took over during the finishing period (a.k.a. content drought) at the end of WoD?

Not really, no.

Its the first expansion where I've decided I'm not preordering it at all. Between BfA and Reforged, Blizzard completely killed whatever lingering sympathy I had toward them.

The first product they release in 2020 was rushed (despite being delayed) so I don't have much faith Shadowlands won't have a bunch of WoD-esque cuts to rush it out the door as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Not really, no.

Its the first expansion where I've decided I'm not preordering it at all. Between BfA and Reforged, Blizzard completely killed whatever lingering sympathy I had toward them.

The first product they release in 2020 was rushed (despite being delayed) so I don't have much faith Shadowlands won't have a bunch of WoD-esque cuts to rush it out the door as well.
    People have no clue what "rushed" means these days, that's including you. Or you have never played a single game after it was released.

Nope, not pre-ordering this expansion. We'll see how it plays out.

I liked Legion.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    People have no clue what "rushed" means these days, that's including you. Or you have never played a single game after it was released.
    lol I'm well aware what rushed means, and its completely and totally valid in this case.

Reforged broke almost every promise they sold preorders off of. There were an insane amount of bugs, completely nonsensical technical design choices that seem to have been made solely for convenience over stability, and features that just didn't work for over a day after launch.

But I'm sure Blizzard will pat you on the head and send you your 30 social credits for the month for defending their absolute garbagefire product.

Maybe consider the fact that you've allowed companies putting out bad products in the past to move your goalposts of what's acceptable for games these days before you start mouthing off.

Ciao <3

5+ Year Old Account
    I was hyped when i saw Legion, then i played it and it was awesome. I wasnt hyped when i saw BfA then i played it and it was good for 1 month then it was meh.. Now i saw Shadowlands im completly not hyped and i wont buy it until few months after realese

I didnt like legion THAT much until 7.3 when all the catch up systems were in place. The ap grind for night hold for example was too much. And then my first 2 legendaries were sephuz and aggramar stride. Didnt get another one for a very long time. I think i quit for a bit because I was already getting tired of world quests. The content and the theme kept legion going. The reward structures were as bad or worse than BFA though.

Horde vs Horde just wasnt a very compelling theme to distract me enough from the bad gameplay and reward systems.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2020-02-10 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    I could really do without the 14 mechanics per boss, personally. Maybe im just an mmo boomer, but I enjoyed raids more when there was a focus on a couple key mechanics per boss. It just feels so bloated now.
    I'm with ya, friend.
    Be willing to serve and build up others at any cost. Never be a man of laziness and self absorption. Be willing to grow daily in integrity, strength, and boldness.

lol I'm well aware what rushed means, and its completely and totally valid in this case.

Reforged broke almost every promise they sold preorders off of. There were an insane amount of bugs, completely nonsensical technical design choices that seem to have been made solely for convenience over stability, and features that just didn't work for over a day after launch.

But I'm sure Blizzard will pat you on the head and send you your 30 social credits for the month for defending their absolute garbagefire product.

Maybe consider the fact that you've allowed companies putting out bad products in the past to move your goalposts of what's acceptable for games these days before you start mouthing off.

Ciao <3
    No, going with your definition of rushed almost every single game was "rushed".

Insane amount of bugs? Haven't encountered a single one and Im nearing the end of campaign. You haven't seen the "insane" amount of bugs sonny.
    Witcher 3 had more bugs than WC:R, some of them were damn ridiculous. I know cause I exploited the shit out of them.

Almost every promise? I really don't see what they promised except maybe changing story to match current WoW. Blizzard DID NOT promise to have 2 versions of campaign. Maybe they promised cutscenes but I don't remember well.

Going with their blizzcon trailer:
    1. Remodeled characters and animations - yep, is there
    2. Remastered maps and campaigns - yep
    3. Upgraded UI and editor - yep
    4. 4K resolution - Yep
    5. Balance changes - Yep

So yeah they broke the promise about changing story to match WoW because people complained about it.
    They cut voice acting and old UI which is like completely irrelevant in terms of gameplay and people think like it's the worst thing ever.

I am simply not a mindless sheep to parrot what your fav streamer says. I have a mind of my own and evaluate things with my own logic.
    It is not perfect, of course, like ladder not being in at start. So I would say its a 7/10 game. It got me hooked for really long periods of time.
    Without all that shit bias from community.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really need faith.

I check the expansion features and gameplay before it comes out. If I enjoy it, I will play, if not, I wait until it gets better.

That being said, I've found enjoyment in virtually 100% of all expansions. Some more than others, some burnt me out, but in the end, I always end up playing at least a little bit.
    I don't want solutions. I want to be mad. - PoorlyDrawnlines

I have faith that blizzard is capable of making great dungeons and raids, which is the content that I care about. if they remain top notch in that department im good.

Nope.

• More non-linear zone questlines.
    • They aren't adding reputation hubs with characters you became acquainted with or storylines that developed the faction back into the game.
    • Still no cross faction play.
    • Still no valor/conquest vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    • More non-linear zone questlines.
    But the zones are linear. You have to do a specific order the first time through.

Just because on alts you can pick which order you want doesn't mean its fair to say that there's non-linear zone questlines.

Edit: At least I think that's right. I don't actually know for sure but saw a lot of people saying this early on and I can't find the answer easily enough. And I was under the assumption as well for some reason.
    Last edited by Yoshingo; 2020-02-10 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    No, going with your definition of rushed almost every single game was "rushed".

Insane amount of bugs? Haven't encountered a single one and Im nearing the end of campaign. You haven't seen the "insane" amount of bugs sonny.
    Witcher 3 had more bugs than WC:R, some of them were damn ridiculous. I know cause I exploited the shit out of them.

Almost every promise? I really don't see what they promised except maybe changing story to match current WoW. Blizzard DID NOT promise to have 2 versions of campaign. Maybe they promised cutscenes but I don't remember well.

Going with their blizzcon trailer:
    1. Remodeled characters and animations - yep, is there
    2. Remastered maps and campaigns - yep
    3. Upgraded UI and editor - yep
    4. 4K resolution - Yep
    5. Balance changes - Yep

So yeah they broke the promise about changing story to match WoW because people complained about it.
    They cut voice acting and old UI which is like completely irrelevant in terms of gameplay and people think like it's the worst thing ever.

I am simply not a mindless sheep to parrot what your fav streamer says. I have a mind of my own and evaluate things with my own logic.
    It is not perfect, of course, like ladder not being in at start. So I would say its a 7/10 game. It got me hooked for really long periods of time.
    Without all that shit bias from community.
    And this is why we keep getting these shit expansions and "remakes." Because players like you excuse everything they do and find some way to pretzel logic yourself into defending anything and everything that they put out.

I like how you think I'm a mindless sheep parroting somebody else's words because I disagree lol.

Keep feeding the beast and being an awful consumer. I just wish your horrible decisions didn't affect the rest of us and what games we got.

Quote Originally Posted by Globi View Post
    Legion was a good expansion

MOP was a good expansion

So, Shadowland'll be a good expansion

It's the prophecy
    I am afraid the expansion will be something like this as a great man once said:

"You were supposed to bring balance to the force, not leave in in darkness."

The Patient
    5+ Year Old Account
    And this is why we keep getting these shit expansions and "remakes." Because players like you excuse everything they do and find some way to pretzel logic yourself into defending anything and everything that they put out.

I like how you think I'm a mindless sheep parroting somebody else's words because I disagree lol.

Keep feeding the beast and being an awful consumer. I just wish your horrible decisions didn't affect the rest of us and what games we got.

I would agree with this having experienced a lot of "bugs" in BFA. Since 8.3 patch, they seem to be more prevalent in my gameplay. Tonight was another one when no one in my PvP group could get the achievement for pitying the fool at the Blacksmith in Arathi Basin. To those who need that "I Pitied the Fool " achievement for the mount (Long Strange Trip), this is a nasty bit of news. How did they manage to break this? Who knows... but it just adds on to other broken parts of this game now.

Excuse? No it's just your logic is not existent.

Because you cannot think for yourself and provide real arguments.

So far BfA looks like best expansion I have played. And I have my point of view and arguments about every single feature compared to previous expansion.

You said WC3R was rushed but you did not provide any arguments why. Same goes with "insane" amount of bugs when game of the year had more of them and more annoying. It looks like you have been living under a rock for past 10 years and never seen bugs in software.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4tC-_p5-Cw
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpAGtIdANK4
    And lets not forget about early bug with whirlwind that made you practically invincible.

If WC3R has insane amount of bugs then I would like every game to have the same "insane amount" of bugs as I did not encounter any of them.

I do not defend what I think it's stupid like Corruption gear, artifact weapon and legiondaries. Those shit systems should have been removed from the game.
    I defend what I think it's great like azerite gear, the only problem with it was the tied to neck progression. Without it, it would be the best system blizzard has created.
    Massive improvement over tier sets.

And you jump on hate bandwagon because dats what cool kids do right?

Seeing how good BFA is/was, yes absolutely!
    top guild member
    multi gladiator

giving wow insight daily - expert in wow